Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 18th; *updated 11/10*
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM (26,526 Views)
AFaithL

nananana7
Nov 15 2013, 10:35 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 15 2013, 10:18 AM
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/days-of-our-lives/upcoming-episodes/EP00001189?aid=zap2it
Thur 11/21
Daniel and Nicole share a kiss; Sami is angry about Gabi's plans; Marlena confronts Victor about Eric; Maggie talks to Victor about their marriage; Abigail rages at E.J.

Marlena confronts Victor about Eric? Yes There better be some fire here. I want lots of fire.
This better be one helluva confrontation!!! I want her to verbally shred him!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 16 2013, 05:01 PM
nananana7
Nov 15 2013, 10:35 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 15 2013, 10:18 AM
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/days-of-our-lives/upcoming-episodes/EP00001189?aid=zap2it
Thur 11/21
Daniel and Nicole share a kiss; Sami is angry about Gabi's plans; Marlena confronts Victor about Eric; Maggie talks to Victor about their marriage; Abigail rages at E.J.

Marlena confronts Victor about Eric? Yes There better be some fire here. I want lots of fire.
This better be one helluva confrontation!!! I want her to verbally shred him!
I agree. I don't want Marlena to play a victim. I want her to direct a her anger towards Victor. And I hope he will have the decency to hold off the snark and be at least apologetic, now that he knows Eric was drugged.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Nicole and Eric have a moment... :wub2:
Can't wait for this.
And Marlena is going to rip Victor a new one, ha, ha... I love watching these two interact.

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^These are the most promising events for me this week: Ericole's moment and Doc ripping into ol' Vic. Can. Not. Wait.

phloe3

from my experience, spoilers that say they have a moment usually don't play out as good as they sound. When I am usually surprised and there are moments, I think it plays out better. Maybe, I will be wrong

I bet Teresa goes back to herself when her fate is put in Jennifer's hands
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Can't wait for the EJ and Abby scenes!

kyle1

Daniel and Nicole again? Puke.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 17 2013, 01:45 PM
Can't wait for the EJ and Abby scenes!
Is she mad at him for keeping Chad's secret? :whack: :laugh: Okay. I can get with that. I just hope she's ready to hear about herself for stringing two guys along for what...nearly a year? Whatever it was, it was too long. :sleep2:
Edited by Reese, Nov 17 2013, 05:53 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Deleted double post.
Edited by Reese, Nov 17 2013, 05:48 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I don't get Shane & Kim putting Jen in charge of Theresa it's like putting Marlena as Stefano's medical power of attorney.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I'm pleased with any moment Ericole share :wub: :wub: :wub:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Nov 17 2013, 09:46 AM
Nicole and Eric have a moment... :wub2:
Can't wait for this.
And Marlena is going to rip Victor a new one, ha, ha... I love watching these two interact.
love your banner

jwsel
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Nov 18 2013, 01:39 AM
I don't get Shane & Kim putting Jen in charge of Theresa it's like putting Marlena as Stefano's medical power of attorney.
LOL. True.

Why not ask Kayla, Marlena or Julie to help with Jeannie Theresa. Kayla is an obvious choice as JT's aunt and the Chief of Staff at the hospital. But if they don't want a blood relative, Marlena is a more logical choice. She is a close friend of both Kim and Shane, she's a psychiatrist, and she works at the hospital. And Julie has a history with wayward Donovan spawn; she took Eve under her wing.

All of them are much better choices than Jen-Jen.

pagraves
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 18 2013, 03:32 AM
Why not ask Kayla, Marlena or Julie to help with Jeannie Theresa. Kayla is an obvious choice as JT's aunt and the Chief of Staff at the hospital. But if they don't want a blood relative, Marlena is a more logical choice. She is a close friend of both Kim and Shane, she's a psychiatrist, and she works at the hospital. And Julie has a history with wayward Donovan spawn; she took Eve under her wing.

All of them are much better choices than Jen-Jen.
I can't believe I'm going to defend the idea, but if they're looking for an honest assessment from someone who has no reason to sugar-coat the situation, Jennifer might actually be a good choice. She was the one who knows what Teresa is like when she's blowing off work and breaking all the rules, so she might also be the one best positioned to know if she's truly changed her behavior.

But please, don't get Daniel involved in it either way. I'm starting to like Daniel more now that he's out of Jen's orbit.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

tomsawyer
Nov 15 2013, 11:04 AM
camera shy
Nov 15 2013, 10:53 AM
I wonder if they're testing the waters with EJ and Abby? Now that Chad's gone there's really no reasons for them to have scenes together.
It's probably just to let audience know that Chad is not coming back. Abby is obviously the one that would care the most about that.
I wonder if Chad told Sonny that he will not be back. They are business partners.

camera shy

kay
Nov 24 2013, 09:24 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 15 2013, 11:04 AM
camera shy
Nov 15 2013, 10:53 AM
I wonder if they're testing the waters with EJ and Abby? Now that Chad's gone there's really no reasons for them to have scenes together.
It's probably just to let audience know that Chad is not coming back. Abby is obviously the one that would care the most about that.
I wonder if Chad told Sonny that he will not be back. They are business partners.
Yeah, I guess we should have had a scene with EJ popping in to tell Sonny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply