Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 18th; *updated 11/10*
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM (26,641 Views)
NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 6 2013, 10:24 AM

* Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.

Will tells him how ugly the shirt he got him really is? :whistle:

Is nobody gonna believe Eric? I find that hard to believe and really annoying
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

NYBlueDevil
Nov 6 2013, 12:55 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Nov 6 2013, 10:24 AM

* Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.

Will tells him how ugly the shirt he got him really is? :whistle:

Is nobody gonna believe Eric? I find that hard to believe and really annoying
He probably gets wind of Gabi talking to Justin about custody of Ari. I wonder if Sonny will finally spill what he knows. And if he does, that could be the reason why Chad can't/won't come back to Salem. Because if he does, he'll do time in prison. And since Chad isn't coming back. Maybe he'll go on record about Gabi too to help his friends Will and Sonny in their custody battle.

ETA: On a kind of related note, Illinois just passed gay marriage. Salem is supposed to be in Illinois, right? I can see the show having Will and Sonny get married next year. Then have Sonny officially adopt Ari (after battling Gabi in court).
Edited by Pookie, Nov 6 2013, 02:11 PM.

SKBaldwin

It sucks that Eric gets suspended because of something he had no control over... :shame:
I wonder what Jennifer confesses to Eric... :ermm:
Shane and Kim finally arrive! I'm interested to see how that pans out.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Shane and Kimberly! :hail:

Can we keep them, Corday, please? You can throw away any and all of the following:

Dr Ding-Dong
JenJen
Samanther
Kitty Kate
Rafael
Rafe's sister
New girl
Brady

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,Eric has been an ass,but he doesn't deserve that,he was raped,not his fault.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Unfortunately it is MUCH harder for a man to legitimately and legally claim rape than a woman.

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Nov 6 2013, 11:04 AM
Why do I got a feeling that this Eric drama won't be over until months after Kristen leaves....I think that Brady will believe that they actually slept together, not that she drugged and raped Eric. The church will suspend Eric pending the investigation to his accusation against Kristen that she drugged and raped him. But since Kristen will quickly leave town (or die) there won't be a way to prove what he's saying unless Dr. Chicka, or the chick that edited the video for Kristen come out and admit their roles in this. I think Nicole in her reporter duties will actually take it upon herself to clear Eric's name, while she continues to shut him out of her life and keep her distance from him.
Ejjjj knows the whole story and Kristen is not around to stop him from talking, so if he does care for Sami is he going to let her brother go on suffering?? Yeah, I thought so too! :cheers:

I don't have any sad feelings for Eric. I hate that it happened, but hey, let him see what it's like to be accused of something he didn't do! Nicole can show him how to take it like a man! :popcorn:

Jen is probably sorry that she didn't tell Brady that Kristen slept with someone while they were broke up. :shrug:

Kinay

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 11:43 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM

Looks like Gabi wants to be able to take baby Ari with her. That's probably what gets to Sami and Kate to align. Meddling mothers for the win.
Finally Kate can actually put her meddling skills to good use instead of obsessing over Jordan. Maybe between Sami and Kate, they'll figure out what Gabi did to Melanie, about Andrew and the town explosion.
I still don't think what happened in Gabi's past affects her ability to raise her daughter. She's been nothing but a loving and caring mother and for anyone to try and take her daughter from her would be playing dirty. Sonny is not the child!s father so basically he has no rights. Again, this should be left between Gabi and Will and the meddlesome grandmas and everybody else should stay out of it.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 03:26 PM
Pookie
tomsawyer

Looks like Gabi wants to be able to take baby Ari with her. That's probably what gets to Sami and Kate to align. Meddling mothers for the win.
Finally Kate can actually put her meddling skills to good use instead of obsessing over Jordan. Maybe between Sami and Kate, they'll figure out what Gabi did to Melanie, about Andrew and the town explosion.
I still don't think what happened in Gabi's past affects her ability to raise her daughter. She's been nothing but a loving and caring mother and for anyone to try and take her daughter from her would be playing dirty. Sonny is not the child!s father so basically he has no rights. Again, this should be left between Gabi and Will and the meddlesome grandmas and everybody else should stay out of it.

No, but it could send her ass to jail.

ETA: It wouldn't be a soap opera if there weren't any meddlesome family members. And as long as Gabi lets herself be influenced by the whack job that is Nick Fallon, then a normal, reasonable conversation between Gabi and Will could NEVER happen. Nick still wants his picture perfect "family" and Will out of the picture.
Edited by Pookie, Nov 6 2013, 03:37 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Shane and Kimberly pay a surprise visit to Theresa.

SHANE! "grabs head, & faints"

Quote:

Gaby seeks some urgent and important legal advice from Justin.
Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.

I wonder if this about the same thing, or if something has happened to his business partner

Quote:

A completely devastated Eric is suspended.

This is my favorite spoiler, I bet his two best friends, really they are, lend him his much needed support? Something tells me that Nicole will move heaven and earth, manipulate & blackmail to get the innocent father his post back. Which of course is illogical since she's deeply in love with him, but it makes sense since she wants for him what he wants. I think he will then feel :shrug: and his heart will fall for her.

Quote:

An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

:shrug: I don't get this

its no big deal if Kristen slept with another guy, Brady was banging Nicole, what is the big deal is she didn't have consentiual sex with someone who hadn't taken holy vows not to. So how does Jennifer fit into this unless it's her need to make everything me, me, me, me, me me
Edited by crookedhalo, Nov 6 2013, 03:40 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

crookedhalo
Nov 6 2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I wonder if this about the same thing, or if something has happened to his business partner

Quote:

This is my favorite spoiler, I bet his two best friends, really they are, lend him his much needed support? Something tells me that Nicole will move heaven and earth, manipulate & blackmail to get the innocent father his post back. Will of course is illogical since she's deeply in love with him, but it makes sense since she wants for him what he wants. I think he will then feel :shrug: and his heart will fall for her.

Quote:

An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

its no big deal if Kristen slept with another guy, Brady was banging Nicole, what is the big deal is she didn't have consentiual sex with someone who hadn't taken holy vows not to. So how does Jennifer fit into this unless it's her need to make everything me, me, me, me, me me
Oh this story will become about Jen, Dan and of course Sami....there is no doubt there at all!.......if they could only figure out a way to get Melanie back, she'd be in the middle of it too!!

Nicole or Eric are not allowed to have their own story!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 6 2013, 03:42 PM
crookedhalo
Nov 6 2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is my favorite spoiler, I bet his two best friends, really they are, lend him his much needed support? Something tells me that Nicole will move heaven and earth, manipulate & blackmail to get the innocent father his post back. Will of course is illogical since she's deeply in love with him, but it makes sense since she wants for him what he wants. I think he will then feel :shrug: and his heart will fall for her.

Quote:

Oh this story will become about Jen, Dan and of course Sami....there is no doubt there at all!.......if they could only figure out a way to get Melanie back, she'd be in the middle of it too!!

Nicole or Eric are not allowed to have their own story!
I get Sami in the situation her twin brother, she's marrying a DiMera, EJ knew and didn't tell her before the wedding, so I get Sami.

I get Dan, he's been working at uncovereing the truth from day 1.

But with Jennifer, :shrug: she should darn that blue cut out dress and call someone else a whore~slut whatever the word she used, ugh Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer :blah: makes me feel like Jan... Marcia, Marcia, Marcia... :drunk:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I don't want Nicole to rescue Eric's job. He did nothing wrong, let someone else find out he was innocent all along. Nicole has slaved enough for Eric (and Brady) I think she deserves a break. I am not particularly fond of how those two have treating her so I would appreciate some space. I want someone to actually do something for Nicole for a change, and no I don't mean Daniel.

Kinay

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 03:34 PM
Kinay
Pookie
tomsawyer

ETA: It wouldn't be a soap opera if there weren't any meddlesome family members. And as long as Gabi lets herself be influenced by the whack job that is Nick Fallon, then a normal, reasonable conversation between Gabi and Will could NEVER happen. Nick still wants his picture perfect "family" and Will out of the picture.
Actually, most of Salem could have their asses thrown in jail if it came down to it . I still don't see Gabi as an unfit mother or that Sonny is more deserving of her child than she is. She is unknowingly getting her strings pulled by Nick Fallon, but she is not letting him dictate to her. Calling about a modeling job is not something out of the ordinary that would make anyone question her role as a mother. Baby Ari needs to be with her Mama and I hope they don't try to tear her away from her by using her past because that would be very unlike Will or even Sonny to do. Now Kate and Sami , I wouldn't put anything past them.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 03:52 PM
Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 03:34 PM
Kinay
Pookie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Actually, most of Salem could have their asses thrown in jail if it came down to it . I still don't see Gabi as an unfit mother or that Sonny is more deserving of her child than she is. She is unknowingly getting her strings pulled by Nick Fallon, but she is not letting him dictate to her. Calling about a modeling job is not something out of the ordinary that would make anyone question her role as a mother. Baby Ari needs to be with her Mama and I hope they don't try to tear her away from her by using her past because that would be very unlike Will or even Sonny to do. Now Kate and Sami , I wouldn't put anything past them.

I never said she was an "unfit mother". I'm just saying, if she continues to let Nick pull her strings and makes ANY move to leave town with Arianna Grace (and worse, with Nick), Sami and Kate (and, hell, maybe even Lucas and EJ) will come down SO. HARD. on her, Gabi won't know what hit her.

ETA: And with the knowledge that Camilla Banus is leaving the show soon, and based on interviews with the shows producers - the "end game" is obviously Will getting full custody of Ari and he and Sonny raising her together.
Edited by Pookie, Nov 6 2013, 04:09 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Re: Gabi and custody

Spoiler: click to toggle

Pookie
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 6 2013, 04:10 PM

I admit I still have no idea who dies; but Camilla has been around shooting recently. We know she's at least around during Christmas.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 04:13 PM
Ophelia

I admit I still have no idea who dies; but Camilla has been around shooting recently. We know she's at least around during Christmas.
Meh. There goes that theory.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 6 2013, 04:14 PM
Pookie
Ophelia

You're theory could work if Camilla is taping as Gabi who is a figment of Nick's totally psychotic imagination.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 04:18 PM
Ophelia
Nov 6 2013, 04:14 PM
Pookie
Ophelia

You're theory could work if Camilla is taping as Gabi who is a figment of Nick's totally psychotic imagination.
I would pay good money to see that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply