Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 18th; *updated 11/10*
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM (26,607 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

IF Gabi is the one killed,poor Rafe,two sisters murdered.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Mitchapalooza
Nov 6 2013, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately it is MUCH harder for a man to legitimately and legally claim rape than a woman.
Unless there is some serious corroborating evidence, it's extremely difficult to prove any rape. It ends up coming down to who the finder of fact (Judge/Jury) believes.

Kinay

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 04:04 PM
Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 03:52 PM
Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 03:34 PM
Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 03:26 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

No, but it could send her ass to jail.

ETA: It wouldn't be a soap opera if there weren't any meddlesome family members. And as long as Gabi lets herself be influenced by the whack job that is Nick Fallon, then a normal, reasonable conversation between Gabi and Will could NEVER happen. Nick still wants his picture perfect "family" and Will out of the picture.
Actually, most of Salem could have their asses thrown in jail if it came down to it . I still don't see Gabi as an unfit mother or that Sonny is more deserving of her child than she is. She is unknowingly getting her strings pulled by Nick Fallon, but she is not letting him dictate to her. Calling about a modeling job is not something out of the ordinary that would make anyone question her role as a mother. Baby Ari needs to be with her Mama and I hope they don't try to tear her away from her by using her past because that would be very unlike Will or even Sonny to do. Now Kate and Sami , I wouldn't put anything past them.

I never said she was an "unfit mother". I'm just saying, if she continues to let Nick pull her strings and makes ANY move to leave town with Arianna Grace (and worse, with Nick), Sami and Kate (and, hell, maybe even Lucas and EJ) will come down SO. HARD. on her, Gabi won't know what hit her.

ETA: And with the knowledge that Camilla Banus is leaving the show soon, and based on interviews with the shows producers - the "end game" is obviously Will getting full custody of Ari and he and Sonny raising her together.
If Gabi decides to leave town, it is still up to her and Will to decide who gets Arianna Grace, not Sonny, Sami, Kate ,Lucas and especially not EJ Demira. She might even choose to leave her with Will to pursue her career but again people need to butt out and let them decide. Will doesn't play vindictive with Gabi but he should learn to fight his own battles instead of letting everybody else do it for him.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 6 2013, 04:25 PM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 6 2013, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately it is MUCH harder for a man to legitimately and legally claim rape than a woman.
Unless there is some serious corroborating evidence, it's extremely difficult to prove any rape. It ends up coming down to who the finder of fact (Judge/Jury) believes.
Not really, it's still a misconcieved world where people still can't figure out how a man could be raped by a woman. Not to get detailed, sorry, a woman can be inserted into by a man forcefully, the guy has to, eh hem, get it up... the drugs were the factor and he still doesn't know how he got the drugs into his body, and since I didn't watch this, uh, neither do I... how did it happen?

My husband's first comment was, how can a man be raped? The judges ruling means, nothing really, it's an opinion unless proved by fact, which in Eric's case is shakey at best. The judge can say, yeah or nay, but that doesn't prove whether it was or wasn't. Something isn't only true if a judge says it is.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 04:49 PM
Pookie
Kinay
Pookie

Actually, most of Salem could have their asses thrown in jail if it came down to it . I still don't see Gabi as an unfit mother or that Sonny is more deserving of her child than she is. She is unknowingly getting her strings pulled by Nick Fallon, but she is not letting him dictate to her. Calling about a modeling job is not something out of the ordinary that would make anyone question her role as a mother. Baby Ari needs to be with her Mama and I hope they don't try to tear her away from her by using her past because that would be very unlike Will or even Sonny to do. Now Kate and Sami , I wouldn't put anything past them.

I never said she was an "unfit mother". I'm just saying, if she continues to let Nick pull her strings and makes ANY move to leave town with Arianna Grace (and worse, with Nick), Sami and Kate (and, hell, maybe even Lucas and EJ) will come down SO. HARD. on her, Gabi won't know what hit her.

ETA: And with the knowledge that Camilla Banus is leaving the show soon, and based on interviews with the shows producers - the "end game" is obviously Will getting full custody of Ari and he and Sonny raising her together.
If Gabi decides to leave town, it is still up to her and Will to decide who gets Arianna Grace, not Sonny, Sami, Kate ,Lucas and especially not EJ Demira. She might even choose to leave her with Will to pursue her career but again people need to butt out and let them decide. Will doesn't play vindictive with Gabi but he should learn to fight his own battles instead of letting everybody else do it for him.
This is Salem. You speak as if a normal, rational discussion between parents is possible. We know it's not.

Kinay

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 04:53 PM
Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 04:49 PM
Pookie
Kinay

This is Salem. You speak as if a normal, rational discussion between parents is possible. We know it's not.
Oh I agree, nothing is ever as it should be in Salem. I guess my point is that everybody ganging up and using Gabi's past to take Ari from her would be totally unfair and no better than crazy Nick calling the shots . I just don't see Will being on board with doing that to Gabi and I don't thing she would volontarily keep him from his daughter either. I hope things end well for Gabi, not torn from her child, thrown in jail or dead.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM

* Gaby seeks some urgent and important legal advice from Justin.
* Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/11/06/days-spoilers-week-of-november-18th/

Wouldn't be interesting if Sonny's "extremely upsetting news," are related to his work. Maybe Chad decides he's too heartbroken over Abigail that he wants to stay away from Salem, and signs over his share of the club to Stefano. That would be an interesting story for Sonny.

As for Gaby, I don't think the legal advice is about the custody. Why would she go for legal advise to Justin when any custody depute will involve his son's boyfriend?

Okay, I am new to all of this so I hope I did not mess up this posting.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 03:26 PM
Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 11:43 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM

Looks like Gabi wants to be able to take baby Ari with her. That's probably what gets to Sami and Kate to align. Meddling mothers for the win.
Finally Kate can actually put her meddling skills to good use instead of obsessing over Jordan. Maybe between Sami and Kate, they'll figure out what Gabi did to Melanie, about Andrew and the town explosion.
I still don't think what happened in Gabi's past affects her ability to raise her daughter. She's been nothing but a loving and caring mother and for anyone to try and take her daughter from her would be playing dirty. Sonny is not the child!s father so basically he has no rights. Again, this should be left between Gabi and Will and the meddlesome grandmas and everybody else should stay out of it.

No, but it could send her ass to jail.

ETA: It wouldn't be a soap opera if there weren't any meddlesome family members. And as long as Gabi lets herself be influenced by the whack job that is Nick Fallon, then a normal, reasonable conversation between Gabi and Will could NEVER happen. Nick still wants his picture perfect "family" and Will out of the picture.
Also Will signed away his parental rights and it was filed with the court so legally he has no rights to the baby. Unless he got a lawyer to rescind that legal document and it was done off screen. He needs to do something about that asap.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Nov 6 2013, 04:13 PM
Ophelia
Nov 6 2013, 04:10 PM
Re: Gabi and custody

Spoiler: click to toggle
I admit I still have no idea who dies; but Camilla has been around shooting recently. We know she's at least around during Christmas.
I think she is filming through January so her episodes will air into Spring (April/May).

JillianJ

Poor Eric, damn.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Surprise Visit")
Shane and Kimberly visit Theresa, who is shocked to learn why they're in town.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer
* Shane and Kimberly pay a surprise visit to Theresa.
* A completely devastated Eric is suspended.
* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

These are quite a let down from last weeks spoilers.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Nick Panics")
Nick panics when he learns Gabi is leaning towards turning down the modelling job in New York; Sonny gets upsetting news.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Nov 7 2013, 12:23 AM
Tuesday ("Nick Panics")
Nick panics when he learns Gabi is considering the modelling job in New York; Sonny gets upsetting news.

i'm confused. I thought Nick wanted Gabi to get back into modeling. And now he's upset about her going to NYC? It's not that far away from wherever Salem is supposed to be situated.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Supergirlx2
Nov 7 2013, 12:42 AM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Nick Panics")
Nick panics when he learns Gabi is considering the modelling job in New York; Sonny gets upsetting news.

i'm confused. I thought Nick wanted Gabi to get back into modeling. And now he's upset about her going to NYC? It's not that far away from wherever Salem is supposed to be situated.
It's another mistake. It should say "Nick panics when he learns Gabi is leaning towards TURNING DOWN the modelling job in New York".

I fixed it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Nov 7 2013, 12:44 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 7 2013, 12:42 AM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Nick Panics")

It's another mistake. It should say "Nick panics when he learns Gabi is leaning towards TURNING DOWN the modelling job in New York".

I fixed it.

ahhhhh.... that makes so much more sense.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Please hurry up and get here, December!

Vicky4Mimi

MissFancyFace
Nov 7 2013, 05:00 AM
Please hurry up and get here, December!
I agree---but let them tarry just a little bit with the wedding reveal. This has SOME potential of being quite good! BUT I do want to see how it is handled afterwards!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 6 2013, 11:54 PM
Angie79
Monday ("Surprise Visit")
Shane and Kimberly visit Theresa, who is shocked to learn why they're in town.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer
* Shane and Kimberly pay a surprise visit to Theresa.
* A completely devastated Eric is suspended.
* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

These are quite a let down from last weeks spoilers.
Amen to that. I'm sure there will be fallout from the wedding reveal, but sounds like most of it will be over after next week when Kristen leaves. More event for sweeps writing.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I wonder if some of the pics we saw a while back with a collarless Eric were the ones he'd be in regular clothing because he's suspended. Although Eric is the first priest who I've ever seen that is NEVER outside of that damn collar, lol....

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Shane and Kim

:rockon:
:cheers:
:hug:
:yahoo:

Here's hoping we get something good with them. Also, can we have at least one awkward scene with Shane and Kayla? Pretty please?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply