Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Developing: Prospect Park Shelving AMC Too?
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 08:27 PM (596 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Developing: Prospect Park Shelving AMC Too?

SOD
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 6 2013, 08:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Pathetic. Everybody involved would have been a lot better off if they'd just left well enough alone after blowing it the first time.

Tammy
Member Avatar

You know the original endings on ABC... sucked enough as it is. Especially AMC's. But now PP is going to leave fans in the lurch with a whole new unfinished fucked up "ending".

They should have left "horrible enough" alone! :shame:

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I said it in the other thread, AMC actually had a good ending when you think of it. Everyone else is just a stupid wedding or moving away, they had the accidental symmetry of the show opening and closing on the life of Erica Kane. Sopranos-esq.

Not surprised.

Bremol
Member Avatar

Not surprised in the slightest. Oh well, at least I don't have to see them destroy Brooke by having her cheat on Adam with Dimitri lol
Edited by Bremol, Nov 6 2013, 09:35 PM.

JosieComesHome

Not surprised, but I am disappointed. I guess AMC could be revived one day since Prospect Park has the rights to it for a few more years. They've done that before when we all thought OLTL and AMC were done. But right now and for the foreseeable future, both shows are done.

I'll never understand if all the interviews the PP guys gave were true at the time or if they were just blowing smoke all the way--all the stuff about how great things were going and how they foresee long futures for both shows, etc. I'd like to know what their deal is. Ultimately, it may not matter, but as someone who listened to and read all the interviews, I'd like to know what the story is here.

As for AMC's ending, I've posted elsewhere that I have no problem pretending that these last 43 episodes didn't happen. Billy Clyde Tuggle is still dead, Adam and Brooke got married, and Dimitri is off being a successful businessman in Europe and not hitting on Brooke. But at this point, I so wish PP had left things alone.
Edited by JosieComesHome, Nov 6 2013, 10:23 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 6 2013, 09:23 PM
I said it in the other thread, AMC actually had a good ending when you think of it. Everyone else is just a stupid wedding or moving away, they had the accidental symmetry of the show opening and closing on the life of Erica Kane. Sopranos-esq.

Not surprised.
I thought AMC got the best ending of all the soaps that ended lately. (PSNS, GL, ATWT (the worst) and OLTL).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply