Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: NuRidge and Brooke (Christmas)
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 09:26 PM (2,985 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Yuck.

natdot99
Member Avatar

TK is a good looking man, IMO.

Hope and Wyatt Fan
Member Avatar

Awwwwwwee they look so good and cute together and I'm already in love with them

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing the tweet Daytime and I love the look of Kelly and Thorsten together. Now that Brill is over ready to see how this version of Bridge plays out.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

They do look good together and very chummy!! Bridge is way better than the farce Brill that's for sure.

LPS
Member Avatar

They have to be better than Brill.

eruell

And here we go with the Ridge/Brooke merry-go-round again. How long before Taylor comes back so we can see the original triangle again?!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

eruell
Nov 8 2013, 01:54 PM
And here we go with the Ridge/Brooke merry-go-round again. How long before Taylor comes back so we can see the original triangle again?!!

Post of the year :hail: :hail:
Ridge will come back and pledge his love to Brooke even after finding out about her relationship with Bill. Rumor has it that Katie will go after Ridge.

darraholic
Member Avatar

TK looks like a greasy monkey.

ratfink
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 12 2013, 01:23 PM
TK looks like a greasy monkey.
My late husband was a grease monkey. Made a great living for us...what is wrong with being blue collar??? :shrug:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I believe the implication was that he looks greasy, which he does. Not that he looks like a mechanic.

Sandell

TK IS A VERY HANDSOME MAN...HE LOOKS GOOD WITH THIS SISTER HUSBAND THEIF.. THEY DO LOOK GOOD TOGHTER, I KNEW THEY WOULD...NOW, I JUST CANNOT SEE TK REPEATING THOSE SAME LAME LINES, “YOU ARE MY DESTINY” Those words are for wooden man Ridge..who couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag

rebelstarter

Is Thorsten doing an American accent for this role? I loved him as Patrick Thornhart on OLTL. He and Marty were my favourite couple.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply