Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 48th Anniversary "Days" Tribute; Episode # 5 now available too!
Topic Started: Nov 7 2013, 11:03 PM (463 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"!!!!

A heartfelt thanks to Ted & Irna for creating a life-long show for so many fans

To Betty & Jack & Al for continuing to guide the show for generations of fans after

To Bill & Pat & Jim for creating so many beloved characters and stories

To Mac & Frances, the heart and soul of Salem to this day

Though you may be gone, you all continue to live on in the hearts of "Days" fans

We'll be loving you, Always....

Posted Image

Jason47's Days Website is proud to present the 5th episode of "Days" from November 12, 1965. The show's entire first week of episodes is now available for fans across the world to watch. Please visit http://www.jason47.com for links to all the episodes.

Also, make sure to check out a special new section just posted, a collection of quotes from the "Days" cast, past and present, about what "Days" means to them! All that and more at http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Nov 7 2013, 11:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Thanks again for all your hard work Jason! I especially enjoyed all the comments from the past and present actors.

Oh, and in episode 5, I got a kick out of Craig's comment to Julie when she said she may never get married: "Your marriage might be the romance of the age." :wub2: Unintentional foreshadowing I think!
Edited by jam6242, Nov 8 2013, 09:19 AM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Happy 48th Anniversary Days! :)

Posted Image
Edited by Team WilSon, Nov 8 2013, 11:20 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

jam6242
Nov 8 2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks again for all your hard work Jason! I especially enjoyed all the comments from the past and present actors.

Oh, and in episode 5, I got a kick out of Craig's comment to Julie when she said she may never get married: "Your marriage might be the romance of the age." :wub2: Unintentional foreshadowing I think!
Love, love, love your Avatar! Wish I could have been around to see the Days of that era.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I enjoyed scrolling down and reading the actors comments. It was like going down memory lane reading all the former actors'. Had forgotten Michael Easton was once on Days!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Jason. I loved reading all the comments from the actors.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply