Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 8 2013, 12:52 AM (26,087 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Happy 48th Anniversary, Days of Our Lives!

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Awwww... Tom & Alice! :wub:

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I wonder how many pages we will get to today. We have to beat 26 :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

:hail:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'd like to make a request, can someone post the clips as soon as they are available? I won't be watching live :(
Edited by Laufeyson, Nov 8 2013, 07:57 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Perfect picture for this occasion. Happy Anniversary, Days!

This picture also shows what is sorely lacking on the show right now. There are no characters with solid moral centers who also don't judge others for their mistakes. The closest we have is Hope and she's stuck in pop-up status.

I too wonder how many pages this thread will generate. I'll bet we make it to 30.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Perfection. :wub2:

Happy Anniversary Days of Our Lives!!

michr544125

I'm starting to feel really old. Days has been on 48 years and I have watched on and off for more than half of those years :tounge: .

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 8 2013, 11:00 AM
I'm starting to feel really old. Days has been on 48 years and I have watched on and off for more than half of those years :tounge: .

Don't feel old, I've been watching all 48 years!! Eta: congrats days.

Edited by ArizonaDaze, Nov 8 2013, 11:08 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Class to the max, both of them...they truly are the heart of what DAYS OF OUR LIVES is.

I miss them both so very much and wish they were here to celebrate the shows 48th year today.

Happy 48th Anniversary DAYS OF OUR LIVES....I truly did not think I would see the show get to even this number if you asked me 5 years ago.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 8 2013, 11:10 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I've been watching for about 30 years...this is just cray!

Happy 48th anniversary Days...may you live to see the 50th and beyond!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ArizonaDaze
Nov 8 2013, 11:07 AM
michr544125
Nov 8 2013, 11:00 AM

Don't feel old, I've been watching all 48 years!! Eta: congrats days.

Wow..I have only been watching for 25 years...Its hard to believe that I have missed 23 years of probably the shows best years.

JoeBucs32

Congrats DAYS!

Seeing that photo makes me nostalgic -- it reminds me of what the show once was -- and, unfortunately, what it's not anymore. We need a new Tom and Alice to be the moral center of this show.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Nov 8 2013, 09:24 AM
Perfect picture for this occasion. Happy Anniversary, Days!

This picture also shows what is sorely lacking on the show right now. There are no characters with solid moral centers who also don't judge others for their mistakes. The closest we have is Hope and she's stuck in pop-up status.

I too wonder how many pages this thread will generate. I'll bet we make it to 30.
I would include Marlena in that. And John when he comes back.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ugh, of all days to show Cameron and Jordan... NOT TODAY. Back to the wedding! UGHAJSDBASJKBFHJKESBF!!!

nikki_123

Marlena, has got to be the stupidest woman in Salem . She could not operate a simple machine ,acting clumsy and just all over the place.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Brady kept yelling "turn it off, turn it off!" and as Marlena was scrambling to unplug the equipment, the entire "video room" set fell apart for the reveal. It reminded me of the Wizard of Oz ending. :lol:

Posted Image

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Brady might as well ask "The Wizard" for a brain.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Nov 8 2013, 12:17 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Wow, 48 years! My great grandmother was the first in my family to watch this show. Then my grandma picked it up, then my mom, and I've been watching it with her since the day I was born. Even when this show gets really bad, it still helps me feel connected to those in my family who aren't here anymore. How many shows can say they've spanned across 4 generations like that? Kudos to them!

jaygal
Member Avatar

Already decided todays episode needs to be watched live and with snacks. :popcorn:
Well done for making it to 48 years Days.
:thumbsup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply