Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 8 2013, 12:52 AM (25,927 Views)
JoeBucs32

We wanted "mean" Victor back -- and we got him.

Lying to Marlena like this and screwing Eric and her over just to "save" Brady is pretty priceless.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 8 2013, 12:42 PM
Again, where is Julie??? Imagine her facial expressions and comments in the midst of all this chaos!
Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

really hoping parkerwp100 is able to do a quick upload today! b/c i don't think i can wait until 6pm to watch!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Greg Vaughan is breaking my heart! :'(

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

My coffee is in hand..my phone is on "Busy" and my office door is closed...I am ready for updates people :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My grandmother watched DAYS from the beginning (as well as ALL the NBC soaps -- Another World, Somerset, The Doctors, Texas). My earliest DAYS memory (albeit vague) is Steve Olsen (played at the time by Stephen Schnetzer) with Julie in her shop along with Karl & Sharon Duvall. My earliest CLEAR memory is the early 80s including the Salem Strangler, Alex/Marie, Josh/Jessica, and Doug & Julie's grand outdoor second wedding with Lee Dumonde locked in an upstairs room having a total FIT that she couldn't stop the wedding (scenes that are available on youtube). I remember when Melissa first came back to the show after having been gone for a while (it was before Lisa Trusel was in the role & I believe she'd run away/been abandoned by Linda and was taken in by Mickey/Maggie. I think she may have even been in an accident & had broken her leg or some such). I remember Tony blowing up Neil to keep him away from Liz. I remember Liz accidentally shooting Neil's then wife Marie thinking she was an intruder. So. Much. Wonderful. Early 80s stuff!

JoeBucs32

Team WilSon
Nov 8 2013, 12:48 PM
JoeBucs32
Nov 8 2013, 12:42 PM
Again, where is Julie??? Imagine her facial expressions and comments in the midst of all this chaos!
Posted Image
Yes! Love her!

Lori

Happy Anniversary, Days! I've only been watching 14 years but when I was a kid I thought Tom & Alice were real people, friends of my grandmother's, because she talked about them so much. And at the end when she had dementia she talked about them again.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Nov 8 2013, 12:40 PM
throughthehourglass
Nov 8 2013, 12:19 PM
Nicole is on today. Get her to that church!
Only downside is the Dicole interaction. :x
Ugh, I thought she was only visiting Rafe today. Oh well, I refuse to let Dr. Dan ruin this episode for me :cheer:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 8 2013, 12:49 PM
Nocturnal...I am going to seriously need more PBP from you :whip:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Matt
My earliest DAYS memory (albeit vague) is Steve Olsen (played at the time by Stephen Schnetzer) with Julie in her shop along with Karl & Sharon Duvall.
There's a great "Where are they now?" article in this week's SOD about Schnetzer! :)

Kinay

Well Sami believes Eric was drugged. Oh and she thinks EJ had something to do with it.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

NocturnalBlondie
mine too! :( his acting is amazing !

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
My grandmother watched DAYS from the beginning (as well as ALL the NBC soaps -- Another World, Somerset, The Doctors, Texas). My earliest DAYS memory (albeit vague) is Steve Olsen (played at the time by Stephen Schnetzer) with Julie in her shop along with Karl & Sharon Duvall. My earliest CLEAR memory is the early 80s including the Salem Strangler, Alex/Marie, Josh/Jessica, and Doug & Julie's grand outdoor second wedding with Lee Dumonde locked in an upstairs room having a total FIT that she couldn't stop the wedding (scenes that are available on youtube). I remember when Melissa first came back to the show after having been gone for a while (it was before Lisa Trusel was in the role & I believe she'd run away/been abandoned by Linda and was taken in by Mickey/Maggie. I think she may have even been in an accident & had broken her leg or some such). I remember Tony blowing up Neil to keep him away from Liz. I remember Liz accidentally shooting Neil's then wife Marie thinking she was an intruder. So. Much. Wonderful. Early 80s stuff!
Such great history there...

My parents got me watching DAYS...my dad used it to help him learn English when he first immigrated here from Italy in the early 1970's and my mom used to watch it with her mom (another NBC soap family).

Then they met and both had it in common, continued to watch and got me and all of my siblings hooked. Now they both no longer watch, and neither do my siblings, but me and my finacee watch it together with our baby girl, who literally smiles and gets all happy when she hears the DAYS theme play..I swear that girl heard it in the womb...its hilarious.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 8 2013, 12:55 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 8 2013, 12:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
He was in shock for most of the episode. I seriously don't even think Eric heard the people around him. He eventually confronted Kristen... "you-you drugged me..." but dumbass Brady started attacking him.

Everyone ended up leaving the church and he collapsed on the floor. He is totally destroyed, and Marlena is devastated at what she did.

Right now he's kneeling at the alter, clutching his hands in prayer, crying. He turns around at Marlena, confused at how this could happen.

blueskies
Member Avatar

who's the last couple in Salem to have a wedding go perfectly well for them? I honestly can't remember one single couple till I go back to Bo/Hope circa 2001ish.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Angry Brady catches up to Kristen at the DiMansion, she tries running away, but he grabs her.

"Why did you sleep with my brother? WHY?"

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 8 2013, 12:55 PM
Mitchapalooza
NocturnalBlondie
He was in shock for most of the episode. I seriously don't even think Eric heard the people around him. He eventually confronted Kristen... "you-you drugged me..." but dumbass Brady started attacking him.

Everyone ended up leaving the church and he collapsed on the floor. He is totally destroyed, and Marlena is devastated at what she did.

Right now he's kneeling at the alter, clutching his hands in prayer, crying. He turns around at Marlena, confused at how this could happen.
So so far it is more about Eric than Kristen?

I want Kristen going off the rails and losing it...I want a showy Kristen episode.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok MAJOR dislike on the big confrontation not happening in front of a huge crowd at the church...WASTED opportunity there by TPTB.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 8 2013, 12:56 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Nov 8 2013, 12:55 PM
Mitchapalooza
NocturnalBlondie

So so far it is more about Eric than Kristen?

I want Kristen going off the rails and losing it...I want a showy Kristen episode.
There was definitely some of that too. I think we'll see more of Crazy Kristen when she confronts Marlena with a gun next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply