Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 8 2013, 12:52 AM (26,709 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

JtSmarts
Nov 9 2013, 06:11 PM
six
Nov 9 2013, 05:29 PM
michr544125
Nov 9 2013, 03:07 PM
King
Nov 9 2013, 02:50 PM
I was really disappointed with the wedding episode. It felt so sloppy and thrown together and comical. The scenes were so short, it didn't really build any kind of momentum or suspense for me personally. I really wasn't feeling it. The acting was good. The writing or the execution of the scenes...the timing. I don't know. SOMETHING was off.

I am so bummed.
I thought it was really good but I just feel that Days falls so flat compared to GH (the only other soap I watch) when it comes to big events and really anything.
Does that include this week? I was really underwhelmed by GH's big reveal after watching Days' reveal.
I usually praise GH over Dool big time but this week I think Dool's wedding destroyed that Franco mess GH had going on.
I agree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Laufeyson
Nov 10 2013, 07:43 AM
Hologram
Nov 10 2013, 06:50 AM
Am I the only one thinking that video looked not at all like rape?

He seemed like he really wanted her. Its just weird for me that he keeps saying "she raped me" and then you see him saying "shut up and kiss me" on the video recording. In the video to me seemed to aware of what happened.

Mind you, I did miss a few days episodes so I really don't know what happened before this.

I am gonna miss Kristen.. I really liked her on Days.
That was the point. She wanted the video to make the rape seem consensual, that's why she had it expertly edited. The unedited video (which possibly doesn't exist anymore) showed a confused Eric, who actual said something akin to 'no' he even asked "what just happened" as if he wasn't fully aware of what Kristen was doing. She kept all the juicy salacious stuff and got rid of all the rapey stuff.
I wonder if that "techgirl" that edited the video has the original copy for "insurance purposes" - maybe for blackmailing or something.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

kay
Nov 10 2013, 11:52 PM
JtSmarts
Nov 9 2013, 06:11 PM
six
Nov 9 2013, 05:29 PM
michr544125
Nov 9 2013, 03:07 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Does that include this week? I was really underwhelmed by GH's big reveal after watching Days' reveal.
I usually praise GH over Dool big time but this week I think Dool's wedding destroyed that Franco mess GH had going on.
I agree.
so do I

lysie
Member Avatar

I just now watched. I liked it. All of the people running out of the church cracked me up. I thought most everyone was pretty good, and I thought it was the best AS performance I've seen in years. However, I no longer feel badly for EJ. Hope and Jennifer were kind of weird, but I'm just so happy Jennifer saw the light about Kristen, that I could sing a little song. Marlena's gutteral growl made me laugh, but not necessarily in a bad way. Victor's glee was nice.

The other stories were all obstacles in the way of watching the wedding. Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply