Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kyle Richards on Days
Topic Started: Nov 8 2013, 10:19 PM (1,319 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Kyle Richards Debuts on DAYS! Will She Help Usher Gabi Off the Canvas?

Posted Image

Michael Fairman Soaps
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 8 2013, 10:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ew,those shows are so stupid.

jwsel
Member Avatar

In fairness, Kyle Richards has a long acting resume, including years as a child actress and, more recently, a recurring role on ER.

Hugo
Member Avatar

I'm confused. Camila Banus is still taping, isn't she?
I remember some cast members tweeted pictures with her on the church set not so long ago.

OliveAnn

Mama Hernandez, is that you?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hugo
Nov 9 2013, 04:15 AM
I'm confused. Camila Banus is still taping, isn't she?
I remember some cast members tweeted pictures with her on the church set not so long ago.
Yes, she'll be taping until December and airing until April/May.

So, no, to answer the thread's question, Casey McGraw (her character) will not usher Gabi off the canvas (at least not until April/May)!

Kriss4

jwsel
Nov 9 2013, 01:42 AM
In fairness, Kyle Richards has a long acting resume, including years as a child actress and, more recently, a recurring role on ER.
As a child, she was in a very touching episode of Little House on the Prairie with Patricia Neal called Remember Me.

Her sister Kim was in a good episode of Little House too, when she was about nine years old. I think her character's name was Olga.

They were very good child actors, IMO. Very capable.

Edited by Kriss4, Nov 9 2013, 07:27 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I actually loved her as a child actress (ohmygod, 'Watcher in the Woods'!!!!) and had no idea she was a Real Housewife of anywhere. I'm still not going to watch the Housewives show, but I'm going to enjoy her on DooL. She was pretty talented as a kid and I loved her on LHotP -- I'm curious to see if she's been honing her skills since then.

ETA: I'm only mildly embarrassed to admit that I still remember all the words to theme song for 'Down to Earth'.
Edited by Ophelia, Nov 9 2013, 07:01 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Oh no, lots of hair flipping to come.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

that's cool. I saw her in LHOTP (dvd's) & on ER. She comes of very natural in her scenes. at least to me

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply