Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 07:40 PM (2,712 Views)
JoeBucs32

Julie is the best! We need more and more of her!

And, yes, move Doug and Julie into the Horton house! Great idea!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

blueskies
Nov 10 2013, 09:05 PM
wth, Julie's not crazy!! lol

I'd take Julie over Maggie any day of the week.
Me too. And Julie definitely should be the one in the Horton house. Not Jen-Jen.

Marlene

I agree, Doug and Julie should live in the Horton house AND should be the new Tom and Alice.

Glad to know we'll be seeing quite a bit more of Julie. Wish that included Doug as well, though.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Reese
Nov 10 2013, 09:56 PM
blueskies

Me too. And Julie definitely should be the one in the Horton house. Not Jen-Jen.
Occupants of the Horton House:
Doug & Julie >>>>> Hope >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jen
(not sure where to put Nick - either right before Jen, or right behind Jen)

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Nov 10 2013, 10:39 PM
Reese
Nov 10 2013, 09:56 PM
blueskies

Occupants of the Horton House:
Doug & Julie >>>>> Hope >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jen
(not sure where to put Nick - either right before Jen, or right behind Jen)
I think Nick goes behind Jen-Jen on this one...more's the pity. lol Doug and Julie being front and center while Hope's dealing with whatever the Bo situation is (death or disappearance), Ciara dealing with whatever problems she's having stemming from either and finally the advent of a new man in their (Doug and Julie's) girls lives would really be appealing to me. The show needs to use the different generations of families in a more meaningful way.

I'd love to see something like this.
Edited by Reese, Nov 11 2013, 11:42 AM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I'm in agreement with Susan and everyone else here. Doug and Julie should be the ones living in the Horton house!

It sounds like Julie is part of the Nick mystery ... whether it's the real or the fake Nick ... we shall have to wait and see.

I wish they would use Doug more!

Lana
Member Avatar

Thank you so much for posting the Bill and Susan interview!! I totally agree with the comments about having Doug included in the story as well as Julie. They've been my favorites for so long that I have trouble watching when they're not on! I was shocked when they moved Jen into the Horton House and I agree that Doug and Julie should live there and also be more visible where Hope and Ciara are concerned. They should be the matriarch and patriarch of the show now that Tom and Alice have passed. :wub2:

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Lana
Nov 11 2013, 01:45 PM
Thank you so much for posting the Bill and Susan interview!! I totally agree with the comments about having Doug included in the story as well as Julie. They've been my favorites for so long that I have trouble watching when they're not on! I was shocked when they moved Jen into the Horton House and I agree that Doug and Julie should live there and also be more visible where Hope and Ciara are concerned. They should be the matriarch and patriarch of the show now that Tom and Alice have passed. :wub2:

This is what's glaringly missing from the show. Doug and Julie are the obvious heirs apparent.
Edited by Reese, Nov 11 2013, 02:07 PM.

paul89

yes Doug and julie should be the one liveing in the Horton House . but i think becouse there only two left from the 5 kids of Alice and Tom , Bill prob told Jennifer (off screen ) to use the house .

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

paul89
Nov 11 2013, 04:47 PM
yes Doug and julie should be the one liveing in the Horton House . but i think becouse there only two left from the 5 kids of Alice and Tom , Bill prob told Jennifer (off screen ) to use the house .
But Bill has no claims to the house. Alice left it to Hope & Jen. And since Hope had her own house, she let Jen be the one to keep living in it after Alice's death.

paul89

Supergirlx2
Nov 11 2013, 05:16 PM
paul89
Nov 11 2013, 04:47 PM
But Bill has no claims to the house. Alice left it to Hope & Jen. And since Hope had her own house, she let Jen be the one to keep living in it after Alice's death.

thats werid , Alice should of left it to (all) of the Hortons

jam6242
Member Avatar

Delete
Edited by jam6242, Nov 14 2013, 09:02 AM.

Lana
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 10 2013, 08:17 PM
I would LOVE if Doug & Julie moved into the Horton House (& maybe invited Hope & Ciara to move in with them as well - poor gals are homeless (at least in terms of not having a visible home set)).
It was one thing to have Jen live there temporarily after Alice's death & whatnot. But now it almost seems like TPTB have decided that Jen deserves to live in that house. Doesn't Hope technically own part of the house? I feel like it was stated in one of the post-funeral episodes that Alice had left quite a bit of the stuff in her will to Hope & Jen as a pair.
LOVE your avatar!!! This video was done by the gentleman who is working on
Bill's documentary, Lee Levin.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Michael Fairman's interview with Bill and Susan.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/bill-hayes-and-susan-seaforth-hayes-interview-day-of-days-2013/2013/11/16/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I love Doug and Julie, and I ADORE Susan. :wub2: This woman should be on contract.

DOOLette
Member Avatar

Doug & Julie? Woooohoooooooo!

Bring back Anna, and Calliope and Eugene for at least a visit.

A little retro couldn't hurt :)

Lana
Member Avatar

jam6242
Nov 16 2013, 03:23 PM
OMG, Jane! I love this avatar!! I don't think I've seen this picture before. :wub2:

Lana
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 16 2013, 08:11 PM
I love Doug and Julie, and I ADORE Susan. :wub2: This woman should be on contract.
I really wish I knew how to make that happen!! I honestly thought Bill and Susan would have been seen in the November sweeps! :-/

jam6242
Member Avatar

Lana
Dec 7 2013, 03:42 AM
jam6242
Nov 16 2013, 03:23 PM
OMG, Jane! I love this avatar!! I don't think I've seen this picture before. :wub2:
Thanks, I found it amongst these images on the Getty images web site. Sorry I meant to tell you about these previously. You have to scroll through the others but there are quite a few of 70s/80s Doug and Julie here.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?query=z.i.H4sIAAAAAAAEAOy9B2AcSZYlJi9tynt_SvVK1-B0oQiAYBMk2JBAEOzBiM3mkuwdaUcjKasqgcplVmVdZhZAzO2dvPfee--999577733ujudTif33_8_XGZkAWz2zkrayZ4hgKrIHz9-fB8_In7dfLn91et79-79Hr_2V6-Pf92zRXaR_5q_xq_xazym___ms-y6SavztFrXaVlc5s2vOcJ38vzaX56f2z_0wbefvM6zejr_opjNyvxNkdfjV_l5scwX-bL1fj1dtvX1b67v_dju_U_3d_cfPNjfOjl-lL54cvJxk370VLv_krp_ju4_SrdTgt5Uy_ShRcT88msmdVW1L7M6WzS_rn72a-H_uzv49Y5p_7ubX34z88tv_Wv4GPym9Nev9-71dXP6Dl8C_K_p_Y3n18rsyH9N_R09_drZ-dSiZf7A_39t_NxhZBate3PR_lr6-2_xa1g8-df7_OuvQyBK29z-BWi_Lv1RL2xn4Z-_Pprv4q9fjz-fWBidv_m18xCK_ZOh7Fgo5x0o7m9-rQ6h2D8Zyp6FUneguL-JXrl56dfEH7-2_sHE28Vvv6Fp-xvjH9COaJKvzKe_ZvDXr51PGvuN-YOnIHc4eL__Wrlr7v3-azerlf0cfxgcfyv74uXUveh-_3Wq2mMg-xd_Ncn9r8xfeH7t2dXS_P5rmj9-Hfy_WXvjCf76tfPMYeD_Qb-v_C_sH79uE0AL__y13z177iaC_rBfZLWHm_fHb9RMq1X-ZL0kgXdQg08NwB8HnAc79_H7r0M8tLbNg7-I0N6Q6A_zPvjg132WlU3OEOa1vCOExF-m4ceAsrf3kJtNgmYTr9knXjNiOiec_h-_3pflLG_a_ycAAP__cE_2aisFAAA.&bci=0

Edited by jam6242, Dec 7 2013, 09:20 AM.

KAM

Lana
Dec 7 2013, 03:46 AM
Reese
Nov 16 2013, 08:11 PM
I really wish I knew how to make that happen!! I honestly thought Bill and Susan would have been seen in the November sweeps! :-/
I am so with both of you on SSH being on regularly and Julie and Doug living in the Horton House as the new Tom and Alice.

Here's how I would make it happen:

Jennifer's snappish, Daniel-obsessive behavior becomes so extreme (not that much more to go, IMO) that even her Dannifer-shipping family and friends come to realize that she is having a mental breakdown brought on by her repression of feelings about Jack's death. Marlena becomes involved and tries to convince a resistant Jennifer that a voluntary commitment for intensive mental health treatment away from all the stresses of her life in Salem is the best hope for her having a productive future. Jennifer finally agrees after Laura comes back to remind her daughter how she struggled and overcame her own mental breakdown. The obstacle that was really troubling Jennifer about going away for help is removed when Doug and Julie agree to move into the Horton house and look after Abigail and JJ. Doug cannot be in Salem as much as he would like to be because he has recently taken a job as an entertainment consultant for a cruise line and needs to go make periodic checks on the entertainers. Sometimes Julie joins him for a brief jaunt, but mostly she's happy in Salem, having realized after reflecting on her pot brownies that she really is sick of cruising all the time.

So there...that solves multiple DOOL problems for me. So wish it would happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply