Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Camila Banus
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 08:19 PM (2,133 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tell us whatís coming up for Gabi.
Thereís a lot of crazy stuff happening within this month. Thereís some pretty shocking events.

Weíve been hearing that youíre working a lot with Sami and Kate.
Theyíre going to play kind of a bargain relationship with Gabi where they just try to fix the situation.

Youíre leaving soon. Do you have any idea how youíre being written out?
No. Iím concerned about it because I donít even know whatís happening. Thereís nothing even written that weíre shooting next week that has anything to do with that, so I donít know.

You werenít at the end of your contract.
My contract was up in June. I extended because it was the dead middle of summer and there are no auditions then. I waited for pilot season, so I wouldnít have to take from my savings.

Tell us about working with the babies.
Itís amazing. Those babies are the best babies that have ever worked on any television show. They donít cry. They laugh. They look at you and talk to you. Theyíre amazing, and theyíre easy. Youíll see a substantial amount of the baby. Sometimes sheís in the stroller or in the other room, but if the baby is behaving they try to put her in. Theyíre beautiful. They were cotton candy for Halloween. I canít even deal with that.

Have you worked with anyone that youíre not used to?
Iím going to be working with EJ and Will and Sonny. I havenít really worked with EJ before. Iíve worked with Kate and Sami, but not in this kind of combination.

Are you working with them in a positive or negative way?
Canít say. Well, itís not positive or negative. Itís both.

Tell us about the new Will.
Really great. Heís a really nice person. Heís approached the role with a lot of respect and honor, and he came in really excited. Thatís nice to see because that makes us all excited again. Heís so happy and professional.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Maybe Ej is going to be her lawyer? :shrug:

six
Member Avatar

Quote:

:)

This is basically her trademark, now. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to miss Gabi.
Edited by six, Nov 10 2013, 08:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

six
Nov 10 2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:

:)

This is basically her trademark, now. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to miss Gabi.
I never thought I'd say it either but I'm kind of going to miss her also. Her and Nick have such hot chemistry together but like the rest of them that have great potential they are over before they begin. It's too bad Days had to ruin Nick like this. Also, Camila has improved so much as an actress.

So is Camila saying she is working a lot with just EJ, Will and Sonny or also Kate and Sami? Bet they all try and cover up Nick supposedly being dead. I guess Will didn't learn the first time around when he shot EJ and it was held over him for years :teehee: .
Edited by michr544125, Nov 10 2013, 08:35 PM.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 10 2013, 08:21 PM
Maybe Ej is going to be her lawyer? :shrug:
She is so screwed.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmm, with Nick getting his head bashed in by Gabi, I'm wondering if Sonny, Gabi and EJ are the odd trio that works together to cover up a murder. I could certainly see it being those three without Will as much if they were planning on still writing Will out. And EJ makes sense as somebody who could help cover up a murder, especially if Sonny and Gabi don't want to get their families involved in a mess like that. And they would certainly qualify as a surprising trio.

Ellie

I wish her luck in pilot season, but it's not as easy as they think it will be. It worked out for Shelley Hennig, but how's Molly Burnett doing?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 10 2013, 08:40 PM
It worked out for Shelley Hennig
It didn't work out that good. :D
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 10 2013, 08:41 PM.

Carly
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 10 2013, 08:19 PM
Weíve been hearing that youíre working a lot with Sami and Kate.
Theyíre going to play kind of a bargain relationship with Gabi where they just try to fix the situation.
I wonder if Sami and Kate learn that Gabi bludgeoned Nick, and Sami and Kate then use this info to blackmail Gabi into not moving to New York with Ari. Granted, based on what we know thus far, it seems like Gabi bludgeons Nick in self-defense, so Gabi shouldn't be charged with any crime.

However, this could be where Sonny enters the picture. Perhaps Sonny tells Sami and Kate about Gabi's role in the DAYSaster, and Kate and Sami use this extra info as leverage on Gabi. If the cops learn about "the Melanie thing," then the police (and a jury) would be less likely to believe that Gabi's attack on Nick was truly self-defense. In that case, Gabi could be sent to prison for killing Nick AND for "the Melanie thing." So, Kate and Sami would have more than enough info to force Gabi to stay in Salem. (Sami and Kate might even go a step farther and demand that Gabi give full custody of Ari to Will.)

And then EJ could be the one who hires Nick's lookalike in order to fool people into believing that Nick is still alive.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:( I wish Lucas was involved with the story since it concerns his mother, son, his son's boyfriend, and his granddaughter.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I am going to miss Camila too. I was never a fan of Gabi but she had really grown on me and plus her working with Blake helped her a lot. Nabi and Nick helped me become a fan of hers. It's unfortunate they have so much potential/chemistry and this how they end them. Good luck to Camila and hopefully she does well outside of Days.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 10 2013, 09:44 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

I'm going to miss her and her scenes with Galen. They are very believable as brother and sister and their scenes are very sweet.

JillianJ

tomsawyer
Nov 10 2013, 08:34 PM
Hmmm, with Nick getting his head bashed in by Gabi, I'm wondering if Sonny, Gabi and EJ are the odd trio that works together to cover up a murder. I could certainly see it being those three without Will as much if they were planning on still writing Will out. And EJ makes sense as somebody who could help cover up a murder, especially if Sonny and Gabi don't want to get their families involved in a mess like that. And they would certainly qualify as a surprising trio.
Sonny, Gaby and EJ would make quite the interesting trio, a little murder cover up to bring folks together :lol:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The babies were cotton candy,oh gosh,that must of been supercuteness.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 11 2013, 12:22 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bless my heart, but I've really grown to love Camila Banus & Gabi.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I will miss her & Gabi.

OliveAnn

Bright Eyes
Nov 10 2013, 08:41 PM
Ellie
Nov 10 2013, 08:40 PM
It worked out for Shelley Hennig
It didn't work out that good. :D
She had a show that opened up doors for her. That's what matters and in that sense it did work out. I don't think she'd be doing a movie with Ellen Burstyn or have ever been cast in a pretty big guest role on Justified if it hadn't been for The Secret Circle and if she were just "some girl that was on a soap". She doesn't even get credited for Days in the press anymore.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I will miss Gabi when she's gone. Camilla and Galen have the best brother / sister chemistry I've seen on a soap in a long time. Gabi and Nick were so good together ... too bad they ruined it all by having Nick being just a little off center. I wish Camilla all the best.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Since Gabi's leaving this is the perfect time to bring back Arianna (LH). Although they admittedly need to pick a character direction and stick with it if they do.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I'm not a fan of Gabi, but I have become used to having her around. I wish her well with future auditions.

I don't know the surrounding details of her leave, but if it was her choice, it is odd to me. Seems she had a good gig at Days. But to each their own and best of luck to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply