Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Camila Banus
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 08:19 PM (1,985 Views)
Team WilSon
Member Avatar
<3

Snowing Fan
Nov 11 2013, 12:22 AM
The babies were cotton candy,oh gosh,that must of been supercuteness.
In case you or someone else hasn't seen them as cotton candies! :wub2:

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/steveudell11/status/398840834088394752
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I won't miss her. She bores the shit out of me.

lysie
Member Avatar

So this interview and Blake's interview were about 20 minutes before the Q&A. I'm telling you this because they went out of their way not to tell us what was coming up, then we walked out said, had a 20 minute Q&A, and then watched the promo...where it showed what was coming up, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2013, 02:33 AM
So this interview and Blake's interview were about 20 minutes before the Q&A. I'm telling you this because they went out of their way not to tell us what was coming up, then we walked out said, had a 20 minute Q&A, and then watched the promo...where it showed what was coming up, lol.
LOL, I don't get that at all. You'd think they'd clear the actors to talk about anything that's going to be in the promo so they can, you know, promote those stories. SMDH.

Anyway, CB and Gabj have grown on me some. I hated Gabi going into this year and now I either tolerate or like her in most of her scenes, so that's a major improvement. I'm still skeptical that CB has enough charisma/presence to make it in primetime, but best of luck to her.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

tomsawyer
Nov 12 2013, 02:48 AM
lysie
Nov 12 2013, 02:33 AM
LOL, I don't get that at all. You'd think they'd clear the actors to talk about anything that's going to be in the promo so they can, you know, promote those stories. SMDH.

Anyway, CB and Gabj have grown on me some. I hated Gabi going into this year and now I either tolerate or like her in most of her scenes, so that's a major improvement. I'm still skeptical that CB has enough charisma/presence to make it in primetime, but best of luck to her.
I've grown to enjoy Camilla's Gabi too for the most part. I think mostly because CB's acting really improved this past year. Perhaps Gabi can return if CB doesn't make it in prime time. Gabi is Ari's Mom, so maybe she'll still have place on the canvas down the line.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I hope Camilla's post-DAYS life is a good one, I really came to like her chemistry with Galen and thought she improved as an actor over her time on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply