Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Blake Berris
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 08:50 PM (2,630 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

We keep hearing that youíre leaving, but then there will be a tweet that youíre on set.
Whenís the last time you heard I was on set?

It was a few weeks ago I think. Note: It was Blake on October 1st
Really? What did you hear a couple of weeks ago?

You tweeted from the set.
No, I didnít.

Someone did.
I donít think so.

Ok - are you still there?
I canít answer that question. Thereís something very dramatic happening in the next month on the show. People will have to wait and see what Nickís prospects are. Whatís available to him? Itís a game changer.

Is this a long term story?
I guess. I donít know. It depends on how you measure things. Iíd say thereís a lot going on up until sweeps, and thereís a lot of aftermath Iím sure.

Have you gotten to work with anyone different over the last few months?
I was really stoked to be able to work with Ali and James more this time around on the show. There are people I always wanted to work with that I hadnít really be able to. Like, I always wanted to work with Eileen Davidson and I never really got to.

Nick and Kristen have a lot in common right now.
I know, right? I thought so, too. Sorry. My hands are tied a little bit. I can only talk about whatís airing. I think itís one of the coolest storylines in a long time. I think itís very shocking, and I think itís very dramatic. I donít think theyíll see whatís coming.

Nick is such a different character from when he debuted as the nerd in 2006.
I support the evolution of Nick. I look at those pictures, and Iím quite embarrassed. I love the way they resurrected the character this time around. I think they did such a great job bringing him back into the show and integrating him in a re-imagined way. I love the way the writers wrote it this time around. Heís such a weirdo. Heís got so many different colors. Heís kind of psychotic. Heís also loving. Heís also kind of an asshole. Heís also really convicted and has his own set of morals. I think heís a character that I havenít seen anywhere. Heís not really a typical daytime character or even TV character. Heís kind of a strange mix of things that Iíve come to really love.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

He sounds so gone now. Reading this word for word. I'm so bummed :( . It really sound like Blake is gone and that sucks because he's not only the best younger actor on the show but probably the best actor the show has/had. Unless he's really really selling that Nick is dead when he's not.

I don't understand this whole tweet thing from the set?
Edited by michr544125, Nov 10 2013, 08:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 10 2013, 08:57 PM
He sounds so gone now. Reading this word for word. I'm so bummed :( . It really sound like Blake is gone and that sucks because he's not only the best younger actor on the show but probably the best actor the show has/had. Unless he's really really selling that Nick is dead when he's not.

He tweeted from the set a month ago, so he was probably still filming a month ago.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Aww, he has no reason to be embarrassed by the original version of Nick. It was that Nick who makes me care about him now.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Nick will not be around for the Christmas episodes, so we can add that to the mystique of what's happening with Nick. :)

michr544125

lysie
Nov 10 2013, 09:02 PM
michr544125
Nov 10 2013, 08:57 PM

He tweeted from the set a month ago, so he was probably still filming a month ago.
Ohhh ok. Thanks for clarifying. Well then sounds like maybe he is just messing around. Interesting...

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 10 2013, 09:04 PM
Nick will not be around for the Christmas episodes, so we can add that to the mystique of what's happening with Nick. :)
sad to hear that! i love Nick, psycho or not.

michr544125

Jason47
This really sucks.

I might be grasping but any idea about New Year's yet if Nick is around? :tounge:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This interview is funny...

DR: You were on set
BB: Nuh-Unh, prove it
DR: You tweeted
BB: No, I didn't
DR: Yes, you did
BB: (just stares)
DR: Fuck it, nevermind

At least that's how I read it, LOL

Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 10 2013, 09:15 PM
Jason47
This really sucks.

I might be grasping but any idea about New Year's yet if Nick is around? :tounge:
Hmmmm....I'm trying to add to the mystery, and you're asking for the answer!! :toetap: :hug:

Ian H
Member Avatar

i think he took a break and then came back.

shellyj

he did attend some film festivals if I remember correctly. I hope that's it and blake is still at days. he's so much fun to watch. and if he's gone, I hope they left it so blake would be able to come back if he wanted to

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Nerdy Nick was ok but I like him more with bit of edge. ( I am not saying I want him assaulting people, being homophobic etc) I think at least this Nick didn't let people take advantage of him. I think Nerdy Nick let people do that and he didn't stand up to people as much so I do like that aspect of his personality.

I was initially upset but if this the end for his time on the show it's best so I won't have to keep watching him be further destroy.
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 10 2013, 09:52 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I never use the phrase lmao, but that literally made me laugh until my butt hurt. I wonder how long he would have denied tweeting from set a month ago. Buahaha.

I'll be sad to see him go. He's definitely not a conventional character, but somehow I can't bring myself to dislike him. Nick has so many layers and he's evolved so much. Definitely one of the best all around characters on this show (even if he is basically a caricature of himself).
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 10 2013, 11:15 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I think BB is gone, but hope I am wrong!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Sad. I don't want him to leave. Oh well. If they do end up killing Nick off, I hope to see Maree Cheatham and Jean Bruce Scott make appearances. (What's Quinn Redeker up to? Wouldn't mind seeing Alex back for awhile either.) With most of the Horton family gone, Marie would be an ideal character to bring in on a recurring basis.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Yep he's gone. To bad they ruined Nick this time around.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Ian H
Nov 10 2013, 09:40 PM
i think he took a break and then came back.
He's probably gone, but I do hope he can come back. I still think there's a lot more story to tell with Nick if he's not painted into a corner.

Hugo
Member Avatar

I'm really curious about his storyline. I hope they don't just kill him off when Gabi hits him with a rock. That would be cheap.
Remember with happened with Patrick Muldoon on Melrose Place? his character raped Jane and then she thought she killed him with her sister Sydney, they buried the body but he was still alive and came back to haunt them. I think they might do some variation of that with Nick.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I'd like to think that Blake is still on the show, and he's just teasing :) That's my hope until I hear some kind of an official confirmation...

exciting times ahead for Nick & us..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply