Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Blake Berris
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 08:50 PM (2,501 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

I agree with Blake's assessment of his character. It sure reads likes he's gone and that would suck so sad. As far as I'm concerned Blake is the best actor on this show right now ... one of the brightest younger actor's they've ever had ... I just hope that somehow someway Nick can return in the future.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

I love how Lysie continues to try to get him to commit to how long or if he is still there by throwing in the 'long term story' question lol.

Then BB just avoids it too.

Well played y'all. That was fun to read.

Hugo
Member Avatar

Ali Sweeney tweeted a group picture with Blake on October 1st
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/385161456896851968
So it looks like he definitely taped something for January or February (and Guy Wilson is there too).

I hope that means he's alive but I guess it could be just a flashback to reveal who killed Nick.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I'm a big fan of Nick so I hope whatever happens allows him to return to Salem at some point.

Will&Sonny

I love this interview because it gives me more hope than I've ever had up to this point that Blake Berris is gone. I know that I'm in the minority, but I can't stand Nick, couldn't care less about what this "exciting storyline" is all about since it involves him (and will probably also involve Will and Sonny, and I hate the fact that Nick is in their orbit), and never really thought that Blake was as talented as everyone else seems to. He's okay, but he's certainly not the best actor on the show, IMO -- or even in the top ten, for that matter. I'll be thrilled to see him leave, if he is indeed gone.

If not...damn Blake for getting my hopes up. :lol:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Great interview. Blake is such a talented guy and I appreciate the way he sold his character this time around. It's not an evolution I've been particularly happy with, but Blake on screen is never a bad thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply