Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with James Scott and Alison Sweeney
Topic Started: Nov 10 2013, 09:00 PM (7,394 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This interview is a little different from the others for two reasons. For starters, it was right before the Q&A, so there were time constraints we had to deal with. We chose to ask James and Ali about Ejami rather than about the individual characters, since we were alternating questions with another outlet, and they asked about the characters.

The second reason it’s different is that I have actually been very confused about this exchange until I played it back today and realized I worded the question completely wrong and differently from what I had in my head. I’m not including my question because it is has an inaccurate rumor in it, but James and Alison were also thrown off because I said “break-up” when I should have said “fight.” Despite the confusion, they did still have some things to say about Ejami. So here is what they have to say about what’s happening this week with EJ and Sami.

James: I like to think they are strong enough to be able to work through this one. It’s going to provide a lot of drama for the next few weeks.

Alison: They wrote an interesting twist that I think they’ve been building to over their whole relationship this most recent time. Sami and EJ are aware of their faults, and they are trying to do it differently. I think this will be another instance where you see that maybe they make the same mistakes and have the same faults, but they are aware of them and trying not to make the same mistakes again. They’re trying.

James: Oh, absolutely. You can appreciate both of their positions.

Alison: It was a rock and a hard place. No doubt.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

Thank you, glad there is no break up in the foreseeable future and this is something they work through; two peas in a pod :wub2:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Glad to hear that they've been building to this issue because it seemed like it with all the recent little lies. Also glad to hear that it's going to provide drama for the next few WEEKS. I was sick of the two-day angst arcs.

six
Member Avatar

So, we're getting character growth? Great!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I still think they have no clue what to do with these two.... And it shows in the story.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Good to know that we might actually see some conflict resolution. Thanks, Lysie.

Laura B
Member Avatar

Thank you so much for posting all the interviews, I have enjoyed reading them all :)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This is good to read! I can't wait to see this play out on screen!

outrageous
Member Avatar

I actually enjoy these two characters, either together or individually. I'm looking forward to seeing if EJ makes his way out of this one unscathed. I somehow doubt it.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 10 2013, 09:23 PM
I still think they have no clue what to do with these two.... And it shows in the story.
They could always write a murder-suicide. I don't care who does what :)

PatchSweetness

UGH! I was hoping this would be EJAMI's swan song story. I thought this would be one time when Sami would show some sense...I guess that was too much to ask.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Every time I hear an actor say the word "twist" I shudder.

S loves EJ

Maybe with twist they mean that EJ found out what Kristen did and kept it a secret.

Anyway it doesn´t sound bad at all it actually sounds really interesting.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Sounds like more of the same old same old with these 2. I don't think there's anything that the writers can do to make them interesting as a couple.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I am glad to hear it seems they work through this and the show is sticking with Ejami for the time being.

Kansa
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Lysie!

S loves EJ

outrageous
Nov 11 2013, 03:16 AM

At least they didn´t say brilliant twist. :rolleyes:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 11 2013, 03:16 AM
I used to but this year, every "twist" has been pretty good,

spartan
Member Avatar

Short and sweet. Sounds good to me!

Ernesto
Member Avatar

daysmemories
Nov 11 2013, 01:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Nov 10 2013, 09:23 PM
They could always write a murder-suicide. I don't care who does what :)
That would be the BEST thing to happen to DOOL in a very long time! :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply