Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Arianne Zucker
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 12:23 AM (3,407 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Whatís next for Nicole?
So, letís see. The reveal happened Friday. Letís just say that accepting an apology right now is not on the top of her list.

Thereís a car chase coming up. Tell us about that.
My brand new car? You know, I think that at the breaking point, youíre not only hurting one of my boys, youíre hurting two of my boys. When it comes to Brady especially, Nicole is like...thatís her go-to guy. We comfort each other, and we have that friends with benefits thing, but heís kind of my family too in a way. Heís been there for her, rain or shine. Bacterial flesh eating disease and losing babies. Sheís just messing with the wrong people. So that car chase is just where sheís legitimately pissed. I donít even think she knows quite what sheís going to do. Itís kind of hair raising. Kristen, you know, she is a DiMera. She scared Nicole just enough to go, ďI donít wanna mess with that family, but now youíve crossed the line.Ē

Is there anything else coming up that you can tell us about?
No. When we get scripts with half of them missing, then you realize we really canít say anything. Because weíre so far ahead, they take things out. I donít even know if I remember what happens after that. I do know that the relationship with Eric and Nicole is still strenuous. Thatís still a way aways. Thatís not something that is going to resolve quickly.

Ericís getting suspended and losing that collar at least for a little while.
Great timing, right? How about that? And now Iím pissed off at you (Eric)!

This story has given Nicole the chance to use her history in a much different way instead of...
The cheap shots? That especially Hope loves to use? Itís an interesting swap that Nicole has gone through in the last year and a half where she has gained some respect from certain people in town. It is used in a positive way. How in the hell could you think that I would do that to you when I went through that with my own father. Itís a great flip, and itís almost therapeutic for her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm always totally in awe of what a solid grasp Ari truly has on the character of Nicole as well as Nicole's placement on the canvas & interactions with other characters/stories. She always talks about Nicole/DAYS like the fans talk about Nicole/DAYS. I appreciate that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

If you put her interview and Greg's together, I think we are about to see the Ericole 'love' come from his side...his POV...and I can't freaking wait.....it's going to be so good when he thinks he truly has lost her but can't stop thinking about her....

Vicky4Mimi

YAY! This is the interview I was waiting on! Ari sounds like she doesn't know what's going to happen, but I'm sure she will make the best with whatever they give her.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Nov 11 2013, 12:28 AM
If you put her interview and Greg's together, I think we are about to see the Ericole 'love' come from his side...his POV...and I can't freaking wait.....it's going to be so good when he thinks he truly has lost her but can't stop thinking about her....
Yeah. I think the script is definitely gonna be flipped with Eric doing the jonesing while Nicole, for the most part anyway, couldn't care care less. :popcorn:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Lovely interview! I can't wait to see the upcoming ericole scene!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I certainly can't wait to see Ericole's story unfold from Eric's perspective while she gives him the cold shoulder (as long as it's not too cold).

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Love Ari & I so cannot wait for Ericole stuff. I really like that DAYS is talking slow with this couple... just like the good old times of Soaps.

pagraves
Member Avatar

Haven't read Greg's interview yet, but I know we've been commenting on how all the love has been primarily in Nicole's POV, with Eric's POV much more murky. I hope we're going to get his side of the story now. (Off to read Greg's interview).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

I'm all for slow burn and twists and turns as long as one of those turns is not Nicole being in bed or married to Dr. Daniel Jonas. GV does say something about surprises and viewers being shocked. Have to admit I'm excited yet leery at the same time. Guess I'll have to wait and see what unfolds.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Love LOVE this interview and Ari.

I love hearing about her relationship with Brady and how that thread remains for them even if they aren't 'together'.

I am so excited about what is coming up for Ericole I can hardly contain myself and that is odd because I love Bricole. What a pickle.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I hope Daniel is nowhere near Ericole.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

Love me some Ari!

Go ERICOLE

PatNS
Member Avatar

This woman definitely knows her character and her character's place on the canvas. She's doing some of her best work right now. I'm just along for the ride and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

Bricole love

I'm bricole fans for so many years and I always loved every thing about them. I'll never give up on them to invested other couple like ericole. My number one couple that I always love will be bricole and second will be ejami. I hope one day bricole get their happy ending.

Lori

Love her. I hope they don't mess this up because I want Ericole to shatter the myth that the days of soap supercouples are over.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've never once seen Brady/Nicole as a love match.

Tibi
Member Avatar

I love Ari. She deserves so much more than what she's been given.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 11 2013, 12:26 AM
I'm always totally in awe of what a solid grasp Ari truly has on the character of Nicole as well as Nicole's placement on the canvas & interactions with other characters/stories. She always talks about Nicole/DAYS like the fans talk about Nicole/DAYS. I appreciate that.
This. It truly shines through in her performances. You can tell that she's invested in Nicole and that she's taken the time to really understand her character.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Tibi
Nov 11 2013, 10:35 PM
I love Ari. She deserves so much more than what she's been given.
I agree wholeheartedly. I just hope this is it, that Nicole will finally find some happiness in her life. I think Eric (once he's no longer a priest) is about to do some chasing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply