Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 01:31 AM (17,113 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Was this Andrew's bedtime story? All those men in tights...

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 11 2013, 01:31 AM
The two-part fairy tale episodes!! What fun set lists on those two days... :)

2/22/89:
Cast: Abe, Adrienne, Alice, Anjelica, Calliope, Diana, Emilio, Eve, Jack, Julio, Justin, Kayla, Kimberly, Marcus, Neil, Nick, Patch, Roman, Shane, Tom, Victor, Andrew, Dave, Joey, Nico, Eddie, Lamaze Instructor/Beverly, Neil's Bookie.
Sets: Warehouse, Nick's Mansion Bedroom, Shane's Study, Lamaze Classroom & Corridor, Corelli Mansion Library & Secret Corridor, Castle Throne Room (Limbo), Sir Roman/Lady Diana House (Limbo), Forest Clearing (Limbo), Woods (Limbo), Woods/2nd Area (Limbo), Bridge (Limbo).

2/24/89:
Cast: Adam, Adrienne, Alice, Anjelica, Calliope, Diana, Emilio, Eve, Jack, Jennifer, Julio, Justin, Kayla, Kimberly, Marcus, Neil, Nick, Patch, Roman, Shane, Tom, Victor, Andrew, Dave, Joey, Nico, Baby/Alexander, Dr. Jason Harvey, Racetrack Announcer's Voice, Man # 1/Tim Gilbert, Man # 2/Mark Redmond, Man # 3/Bob Lerner, Nurse # 1, Nurse # 2, Orderly.
Sets: Donovan Mansion Living Room & Foyer/Ext. Front Door, Nick's Mansion Bedroom, Country Inn Room, Delivery Room & Corridor, Shenanigans, Car, Kiriakis Gaming Room, Woods (Limbo), Bridge (Limbo), Woods/2nd Area (Limbo), Castle Wall & Exterior (Limbo).

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

What a great pic of Shane & Kim, LOL

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I loved that story lol. It was cheesy, but entertaining lol.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Such a classic episode. We mainly remember the silliness of the fairy tale, but it was against the backdrop of Eve disappearing and the search being halted due to a storm. So you had Shane telling a sick Andrew this fairy tale while having interludes where he and Kim were worried sick about Eve and immediately after get a scare that she might be dead.

That episode is one reason that it's impossible to accept that Shane and Kim were bad or neglectful parents. I can see Jeannie Theresa having certain perceptions that they (especially Shane) weren't there for her, but they were so protective and supportive of Eve and Andrew on the show that I can't believe they neglected Jeannie.

Keith
Member Avatar

Ah, the fairy tale episodes! Prince Andrew. This was a great segment. The show really needs to do fun stuff like this, even it has to be done with less budget. And I don't count the damn movie spoof from two years ago.

Keith
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 11 2013, 07:57 AM
Such a classic episode. We mainly remember the silliness of the fairy tale, but it was against the backdrop of Eve disappearing and the search being halted due to a storm. So you had Shane telling a sick Andrew this fairy tale while having interludes where he and Kim were worried sick about Eve and immediately after get a scare that she might be dead.

That episode is one reason that it's impossible to accept that Shane and Kim were bad or neglectful parents. I can see Jeannie Theresa having certain perceptions that they (especially Shane) weren't there for her, but they were so protective and supportive of Eve and Andrew on the show that I can't believe they neglected Jeannie.
I really hope they flesh out that relationship more. I doubt they will, since they don't flesh anything out anymore.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Aren't these the episodes where Calliope's court jester costume/act helped inspire the character of Harley Quinn (which Arleen Sorkin famously voices in animation) in the Batman: The Animated Series cartoon & later DC Comic books?

Marlene

I vaguely recall these episodes. Anyone have youtube links to them?

On another note, looking forward to the beginning of the fallout!!!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to an episode of DAYS for the first time in... forever. And DAYS can thank the casting director who hired Greg Vaughan, Greg Vaughan himself and Deidre Hall. Yes, it's Emmy bait, but holy crap is Vaughan working it!

WillFan
Member Avatar

It is a Sonny & T(Tad) Day! :P

Kinay

Wow, that Kristen is really a piece of work! Trying to convince Brady that Eric seduced her and that she knows Eric did this to other women so that is why she filmed them having sex. What a lying bitch! If Brady falls for this he deserves to be shot.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 11 2013, 12:20 PM
Wow, that Kristen is really a piece of work! Trying to convince Brady that Eric seduced her and that she knows Eric did this to other women so that is why she filmed them having sex. What a lying bitch! If Brady falls for this he deserves to be shot.
Well heaven knows he's dumb enough to fall for it like he's fallen for all of her other lies.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 11 2013, 12:54 PM
Kinay
Nov 11 2013, 12:20 PM
Well heaven knows he's dumb enough to fall for it like he's fallen for all of her other lies.
surprisingly, he doesn't actually fall for it. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I know everyone will be waiting all episode for this moment: Abby & Jordan bonding over a book Abby's reading for class. ;)

(Can Abby graduate & get a job already? Poor thing has been in college for 6+ years.)

metitle
Member Avatar

Kristen is pretending to look innocent.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. Eric just jumped like Marlena does when she's startled. Genetics.

lysie
Member Avatar

Do guys at this age refer to each other as "big guy"?

blueskies
Member Avatar

T and Abby, hells yes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply