Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with John Aniston
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 12:27 PM (1,027 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

What’s happening with Victor?
Victor is very naughty this week, but he had a problem and he had to solve it. Family is family.

Maggie’s not too happy.
No! There aren’t many people that are happy except me. Stormy weather coming up.

We’ve heard that Brady’s response to Victor is unexpected.
Unexpected? Mind you, we shot this four months ago. I think Brady is the first one that I reconcile with if I recall. I might be wrong though.

But then you still have other people to deal with.
Oh yeah. I’ve got to deal with Maggie. I’ve got to deal with Marlena. Needless to say, she’s really pissed. The most immediate problem I have right now is this one. (Points at Suzanne Rogers). She’s not too happy with the way that came out.

We’ve seen some pictures of Victor on set still working with Marlena. Is that going to continue?
Well, on the air we’ll be together for a while. A little bit. A couple of weeks at least.

You’ve said before that you enjoy playing Victor when he’s being nefarious. How did this story rate compared to some of other Victor’s schemes?
Oh, yeah. This was right up there. It was a good one. A character like Victor is much more fun to play when he’s being mean.

Is he going to get to do anything else mean after this?
A little bit. Like I had a line recently, “If anybody gives you any problems, I want you to come to me first. Because I didn’t get where I am without being able to solve problems.” I can’t even remember what that was about. I can sort of. It sounds like Victor, though.

Tell us who you’ve been working with.
Brady, Daniel, Sonny, and Will.

What’s the most unVictor-like thing you’ve had to do?
Santa Claus for Christmas. It was very unVictor. The costume is very hot.

Bill Hayes said that he’s doing it this year.
Yeah, I was so aghast at doing it last year.

And you let them know?
I’m sure they knew.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KAM

lysie
Nov 11 2013, 12:27 PM
What’s happening with Victor?
Victor is very naughty this week, but he had a problem and he had to solve it. Family is family.

Maggie’s not too happy.
No! There aren’t many people that are happy except me. Stormy weather coming up.

We’ve heard that Brady’s response to Victor is unexpected.
Unexpected? Mind you, we shot this four months ago. I think Brady is the first one that I reconcile with if I recall. I might be wrong though.

But then you still have other people to deal with.
Oh yeah. I’ve got to deal with Maggie. I’ve got to deal with Marlena. Needless to say, she’s really pissed. The most immediate problem I have right now is this one. (Points at Suzanne Rogers). She’s not too happy with the way that came out.

We’ve seen some pictures of Victor on set still working with Marlena. Is that going to continue?
Well, on the air we’ll be together for a while. A little bit. A couple of weeks at least.

You’ve said before that you enjoy playing Victor when he’s being nefarious. How did this story rate compared to some of other Victor’s schemes?
Oh, yeah. This was right up there. It was a good one. A character like Victor is much more fun to play when he’s being mean.

Is he going to get to do anything else mean after this?
A little bit. Like I had a line recently, “If anybody gives you any problems, I want you to come to me first. Because I didn’t get where I am without being able to solve problems.” I can’t even remember what that was about. I can sort of. It sounds like Victor, though.

Tell us who you’ve been working with.
Brady, Daniel, Sonny, and Will.

What’s the most unVictor-like thing you’ve had to do?
Santa Claus for Christmas. It was very unVictor. The costume is very hot.

Bill Hayes said that he’s doing it this year.
Yeah, I was so aghast at doing it last year.

And you let them know?
I’m sure they knew.
Great interview, lysie. Thanks. So very John Aniston. Love that he was aghast at being Santa and let it be known. I would like to have heard those snarks. Also love that he retains his lines that are especially Victor-like.

six
Member Avatar

Okay, I love every part of this interview.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Lol,he didn't like being Santa.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Great interview. :wub: I want so much more than just a little bit of mean, unprincipled Victor though.

james0479
Member Avatar

"I'm sure they knew". LMAO. Mr Aniston didn't have to say a word...just like Victor. Ya know when he's not a happy camper. Cracks me up. Love him!!

Lil
Member Avatar

Please get Victor and Kate back together...at least in business...

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Great interview!

I love mean Victor. That's who Victor is. John Aniston does such a great job with this.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Great interview. Mr. Aniston certainly tells it like it is! Love that!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Love it & JA!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply