Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Jen Lilley
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 12:59 PM (2,239 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 11 2013, 05:33 PM
michr544125
Nov 11 2013, 05:27 PM
Lots of sex got me intrigued.

I wonder if it's just with one person or lots of people since it seems no fans should get comfortable with any couples. Just please not JJ. They have no chemistry. But who else? Daniel is the only other guy that comes to mind. So it's probably JJ.

Can somebody please explain how Theresa and Brady are related?
It's probably JJ. Face it, he might have gotten scared shitless when Theresa ODed, but his still a horny teenage boy. If she offers it up again, he'll jump at it.
I don't think so. He's desperate to keep the truth about night she ODed hidden. Why would he risk it by sleeping with her again? The only way I could see JJ ending up back in Theresa's bed is if the truth came out and Jennifer denounced him. Otherwise I think she's sleeping with Brady....unfortunately. I guess they're going to ignore John being half-Brady.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 19 2013, 09:13 PM
Pookie
michr544125

I wonder if it's just with one person or lots of people since it seems no fans should get comfortable with any couples. Just please not JJ. They have no chemistry. But who else? Daniel is the only other guy that comes to mind. So it's probably JJ.

It's probably JJ. Face it, he might have gotten scared shitless when Theresa ODed, but his still a horny teenage boy. If she offers it up again, he'll jump at it.
I don't think so. He's desperate to keep the truth about night she ODed hidden. Why would he risk it by sleeping with her again? The only way I could see JJ ending up back in Theresa's bed is if the truth came out and Jennifer denounced him. Otherwise I think she's sleeping with Brady....unfortunately. I guess they're going to ignore John being half-Brady.
No, they're going to change it as per this interview. http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/day-days-inter...

SKBaldwin

LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
michr544125

The truth's gonna come out soon enough, and when it does, Jennifer will go ballistic! Then JJ and Theresa will hook up again, and the pregnancy storyline will happen for sure! ;) :D

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
michr544125

Horny teenage boys don't display LOGIC! LOL! If she offers it, he's taking it. Personally, it sounds like Theresa will be slutting it up all over town with multiple men. Based on recent events (like Jen Jen forbidding her from going near JJ YET AGAIN), Theresa and JJ's dalliance is far from over. The last time Jen forbid Theresa, she and JJ ended up in bed together.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 19 2013, 11:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
michr544125

Horny teenage boys don't display LOGIC! LOL! If she offers it, he's taking it. Personally, it sounds like Theresa will be slutting it up all over town with multiple men. Based on recent events (like Jen Jen forbidding her from going near JJ YET AGAIN), Theresa and JJ's dalliance is far from over. The last time Jen forbid Theresa, she and JJ ended up in bed together.
When a character forbids another from doing something that's usually foreshadowing that said character is about to do exactly that. So you're probably right.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 19 2013, 10:17 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
michr544125

No, they're going to change it as per this interview. http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/day-days-inter...
Did Casey really say he wanted to work with AS? :huh1: I guess he doesn't realize he can act circles around her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:28 AM
Reese
Nov 19 2013, 10:17 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Did Casey really say he wanted to work with AS? :huh1: I guess he doesn't realize he can act circles around her.
it can be not about acting

he wants more airtime or better story and AS is the network favorite

trojangal
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:27 AM
Pookie
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie

When a character forbids another from doing something that's usually foreshadowing that said character is about to do exactly that. So you're probably right.
I can see JTeresa turning up pregnant from her encounter with JJ.
Jen's head will explode when she finds out lol

Since JTeresa doesn't remember what happened that night, will Daniel will keep
lying about what happened to cover for JJ ?

Pookie
Member Avatar

trojangal
Nov 20 2013, 01:50 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:27 AM
Pookie
LanaluvsBroe

I can see JTeresa turning up pregnant from her encounter with JJ.
Jen's head will explode when she finds out lol

Since JTeresa doesn't remember what happened that night, will Daniel will keep
lying about what happened to cover for JJ ?
Yeah, I'm still banking on Theresa ending up pregnant. If she ends up slutting around, then we're gonna get a "who's the daddy" storyline.

thepadange

Interview with Jen Lilley about working with CS and PP:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/11/days-jen-lilley-discusses-rough-relationship-with-her-onscreen-parents
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply