Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Casey Moss
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 02:29 PM (1,593 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Whatís coming up for JJ?
Whatís about to air, or what Iím doing?

Both.
I canít really tell you what Iím doing. What's coming up? A cluster of lots of different drama. I kind of don't really know what to say.

Well, you were really popular on our board for a while, because you werenít much of a Daniel fan, but thatís changed now.
Heís not really a Daniel fan just yet. Heís thankful that Daniel isnít throwing him in jail. Daniel could totally mess with him, but for some reason....and I think I know what it is. I think Daniel was me when he was younger. He can relate and understands what I was going through and what I did. I think eventually heís a Daniel fan because he sees what a great guy he is, but not just yet. Thereís still some differences between the two of them.

Is Rory still around?
Yes. Heís still around. I love that guy. Itís sometimes difficult to keep a straight face when working with him.

Well, what can you tell us?
There is a love interest later on. I canít really give away the name or anything. Itís so difficult. Iím sorry. I hate to be a bummer.

When should we see that?
Probably in about three and a half or four months.

So thatís what youíre working on now.
Somewhat, yeah. Also, you know that Iím a musician. So letís just say that Iím very thankful for where they are taking my character.

Have you been able to mix it up with any different actors from who you usually work with?
A little bit. I was just working with Eric Martsolf, and I love working with that guy.

Youíre the second person to mention working with him today.
Oh yeah? Was it Jen?

No. It was Freddie. So now thereís three!
Oh! Yeah, the guy is phenomenal. It was even harder to keep a straight face with him. Heís such a funny guy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

I predict a band of sorts in Salem's future ... I'm sure they'll do gigs in the square.

Thanks.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

CM is great as JJ. Great casting!

blueskies
Member Avatar

JJ and ???? It sounds like whoever it is, it's just starting now 4 months away. So, I'm sorta thinking maybe it's someone new?? I mean, who would it be in Salem? Theresa or Bev or....Nicole?? Kate?? There's very few choices for the guy.

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 11 2013, 03:54 PM
JJ and ???? It sounds like whoever it is, it's just starting now 4 months away. So, I'm sorta thinking maybe it's someone new?? I mean, who would it be in Salem? Theresa or Bev or....Nicole?? Kate?? There's very few choices for the guy.
Wasn't there a casting call recently for a 17 year girl, any ethnicity? It's probably her. I bet she sings and JJ joins a band with the girl as the lead singer.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

But I want Bev to be JJ's love interest..... :(
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 11 2013, 04:32 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

This filming schedule sucks! The actors don't even know what they are doing!

I do like CM. Thanks so much for the interview! :)

Romancer66

With the news that JJ is going to become a Daniel fan once he realizes what a "great guy" he is, the character has just become about ten times less interesting to me. Coupled with SC's revelation that Daniel's going to be in everyone's business this fall, this does not inspire me with any great desire to tune in again in the foreseeable future.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

CM is one great guy!

Can't wait to see what the writers have planned for JJ. Glad Rory is still around, I like their friendship.

JJ is getting a love interest is about time, but I actually love that they waited to write him one, and not have him come back to town and hooking up.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm kind of glad JJ seems to be heading towards a future in music, rather than journalism. I want Abigail to be the journalist in the family, following Jack's footsteps. We don't need both of Jack's kids continuing his legacy. And Abigail is a much better fit, considering Jack was part of her life more so than JJ's.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Heís not really a Daniel fan just yet.

....yet is all that I see. It's coming.

Interesting that he's working with EM and he kind of let it slip that JL is as well..

I really do like CM. I was worried about another model turned actor, but he's been fabulous. And really, really nice to look at.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 12 2013, 11:45 AM.

Romancer66

Spencer Hastings
Nov 12 2013, 11:43 AM
Heís not really a Daniel fan just yet.

....yet is all that I see. It's coming.

Interesting that he's working with EM and he kind of let it slip that JL is as well..

I really do like CM. I was worried about another model turned actor, but he's been fabulous. And really, really nice to look at.
The sad thing is that I was interested in JJ Deveraux--at least to some extent. I don't know that it would have made me a regular viewer again, but the character's potential was so rich. Alas, I have no fucks to give about JJ "Wanna-Be-Jonas," and I have a sinking feeling that's where the show is headed under this regime. Killing off Jack so Daniel could get his family on a silver platter will never sit well with me, any more than killing off Nicole's unborn baby so Jennifer could get her ex-boyfriend back ever will.

CM sounds like a nice kid with some genuine talent. Too bad his character's now been placed on the Daniel-propping rotation.
Edited by Romancer66, Nov 12 2013, 07:07 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

blueskies
Nov 11 2013, 03:54 PM
I actually hope it's Bev. I really like her. Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't feel any chemistry between JJ and Theresa. They just don't have any it factor together. Why does it always seem the best younger characters are the ones that shows only keep around to be in the background? Her, Rory and Tad all need to be on more.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I just hope they don't ruin him. Casey is quite a find, and JJ was one of the only bright spots on this show for me for quite a while.

world50

It would be terrible for JJ to start pimping Daniel......this is only going to make us less interested in him.I want JJ to be Jack's son .....a chip off the old block.....and not have anything to do with Daniel.It is like EVERYONE IN SALEM is pimping Dan/Jenn/Dannifer and it is not going to stop.Next we will find out that Anne really adores Dan and Jenn......this is so fake and disturbing .How can the writers write this drival.:(

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nice interview. I really like this guy and I love what he's done with J.J., Daniel fan or not.

world50

I like Casey Moss too.......but JJ does not need to get closer to Dan.....I like him as a badboy.BTW.....did anyone notice that JJ is wearing a necklace similar to Daniel's?TPTB are really trying to stick it to us with this Daniel love.Have they no shame?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

As far as the necklace goes I saw Casey wearing one in an interview he did this summer so it could be that JJ is wearing one per Casey's input. I think I read somewhere that the actors do have some input into their wardrobe---Kristian Alfonso has worn her jewelry pieces for years and I think Susan Hayes may have mentioned in an interview that she wears her own jewelry on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply