Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Day of Days Interview with Bryan Dattilo
Topic Started: Nov 11 2013, 02:48 PM (17,573 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^I think we're all in agreement then. lol As LL said, Daphnee and Bryan would look so purdy together. Sue me for being a little superficial. lol

Thanks. All credit to Supergirl who did it as a special request. I love yours too. it's so hot. I loved how Julian wouldn't let Alexis get away from him. I wish I could've had the entire scene gif'd. They're amazing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 14 2013, 02:43 PM
OUTTAKES: How is it being back on DAYS with Lucas coming between Sami and EJ and taking Ali back?

BD: It's been fun! It's been really fun. The storyline is going in different ways these days which is good for me. It's going back my way which I'm really happy about. I don't know about getting between Sami and EJ. That's pretty impossible. That's a tight sandwich to stick a little piece of meat like me in. It's fun working with James. It's fun working with Ali. I missed them both. I hope that there are good things to come.
LMAO at the bolded comment. I love Ejucas but I'm glad to hear Lucas is getting his own love interest. It's nice to see them invest in his character because Salem is better with him in it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Daphnee would be perfect for him.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Quit baiting or warnings will be handed out. I trashed the offending post and the ones that quoted it so that is why a few posts are missing.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I would definitely be over the moon with Daphnee or Lindsay!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

^^it's too bad that Lindsay was still committed to AMC at the time this happened because I think this show under Tomlin would have considered bringing her back, even if it was as another character.....

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'd rather see a story rebuilding the viewer's connection to Lucas after not using him so long. Plus Days couples are crap. They don't know how to create a couple without diminishing the characters.

They could do a solid umbrella storyline with Lucas. I'd rather see that.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/eric-martsolf-and-bryan-dattilo-interview-day-of-days-2013/2013/11/14/

A fun (video) interview with Bryan and Eric.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 14 2013, 03:04 PM
^I think we're all in agreement then. lol As LL said, Daphnee and Bryan would look so purdy together. Sue me for being a little superficial. lol

Thanks. All credit to Supergirl who did it as a special request. I love yours too. it's so hot. I loved how Julian wouldn't let Alexis get away from him. I wish I could've had the entire scene gif'd. They're amazing.
i wonder how long we'll have to wait to see whomever it is onscreen? Also when Jason can officially confirm the identity of the person in question :)

There's one other person I think it might be from the collage. She wasn't one of my top choices but I had been on hiatus during most of her run so I can't say how good/bad she was. Let's just say I was very upset when Sheridan and Luis broke up, lol. And I didn't care enough about the rest of them!
Edited by blueskies, Nov 15 2013, 11:42 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

You know, I'm a fan of Scandal and want to watch Sleepy Hollow solely because of the buzz about chemistry with interracial couples that are leading their story lines over there. I wonder if Days will go there with a couple on this show....I'd personally love it if they picked BD to make it happen with.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still say that David Banning eventually managed to get back together with Valerie Grant after he left Salem in the 80s and are raising a thus far unseen family of Horton off-spring somewhere in New York...

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Matt
Nov 15 2013, 12:27 PM
I still say that David Banning eventually managed to get back together with Valerie Grant after he left Salem in the 80s and are raising a thus far unseen family of Horton off-spring somewhere in New York...
Aww, Matt. :wub2: I co-sign your dream. Actually though I wish that if this new love interest is black that she could be connected to Valerie. Maybe you (Matt) could figure out a scenario where David and Valerie married and had a kid. Now the kid has a kid, something happens to a set of parents or something leaving a child in the care of Val's relative (single niece, etc.).

Julie and Doug are pulled in due to circumstances (whatever those might be. lol) Worried about welfare of the child. Maybe Valerie's relative visits with the child so he/she can know their Horton roots, but then Julie falls in love with child. Val's relative doesn't want to stay and there's rumblings of a custody battle. Lucas is pulled in because of Julie, etc.

Matt, can you get on this for me? :chee:
Edited by Reese, Nov 15 2013, 01:48 PM.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2013, 12:19 PM
You know, I'm a fan of Scandal and want to watch Sleepy Hollow solely because of the buzz about chemistry with interracial couples that are leading their story lines over there. I wonder if Days will go there with a couple on this show....I'd personally love it if they picked BD to make it happen with.
I know they sucked, but did you forget about Cabby already? ;)

Where is this collage of possible women?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

six
Nov 15 2013, 12:47 PM
LuvingLumi
I know they sucked, but did you forget about Cabby already? ;)

Where is this collage of possible women?
Cabby? yeah...no....

I am not sure if Jason will give out any more clues....I missed the entire thing and the pieces that remained made absolutely no sense to me, lol....but Daphnee's name is floating around as is Brooke's and Mackenzie's....maybe we can all lure Jason in here again....

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2013, 12:54 PM
maybe we can all lure Jason in here again....
:bye:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So Jason...do you like cookies? Candy? Or cake maybe??

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Now it definitely the right climate for Days to do another stab at an interracial romance. I think BD looks great with women of color. I didn't really like Eugenia, but I remember when she expressed an interest in Lucas, and if he hadn't been with Sami at the time, he probably would have gone for it. :wink: Then there was Sophie, the Asian waitress at The Cheatin' Heart. Their make out scenes were hot, and they were really purdy, too.

If the actress is black, I hope there's someway the can tie her to Valerie Grant. I love Lucas' and Julie's relationship, and would love it if his new love interest could somehow tie in with Horton's, giving Julie more to do. And she's always given Lucas great relationship advice.

But in any case, I think an IR relationship would be great for the show.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I can't find wait to find out who the lucky lady is that gets to have scenes with Bryan! He has chemistry with everyone--so I'm it's going to be GREAT TV!

elci525
Member Avatar

Another vote for Daphne. She is gorgeous and would look wonderful with Bryan. I just want to see this new relationship whatever storyline get going!!!! I've been waiting a looooooong time.
Edited by elci525, Nov 15 2013, 09:08 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

blueskies
Nov 15 2013, 11:42 AM
Reese
Nov 14 2013, 03:04 PM

i wonder how long we'll have to wait to see whomever it is onscreen? Also when Jason can officially confirm the identity of the person in question :)

There's one other person I think it might be from the collage. She wasn't one of my top choices but I had been on hiatus during most of her run so I can't say how good/bad she was. Let's just say I was very upset when Sheridan and Luis broke up, lol. And I didn't care enough about the rest of them!
How'd i miss this post? Reportedly Bryan's screen time increases at the tail end of December/early January. So I'm hoping it's January. February at the latest. Hopefully.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply