Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 12 2013, 01:10 AM (16,401 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Goes along nicely with my autographed photo of Josh!!

As he likes to say..."Hey there, pard" or in this case..."Take care, pard"

I think he was a cowboy in a previous lifetime!! :)

Posted Image
Edited by Jason47, Nov 12 2013, 01:20 AM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Josh has excellent penmanship.

When my sister was like 6 years old, she had the weirdest crush on Roman. I'll never understand it. She cried when he died during the SSK storyline!

Hummm
Member Avatar

To me J.T. will allways be Chris k. and Not Roman.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Lysie, what did I ever do to you to deserve this? WHAT DID I DO?

jam6242
Member Avatar

I believe Chris K. used to call people "pard" too.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hummm
Nov 12 2013, 04:01 AM
To me J.T. will allways be Chris k. and Not Roman.
So. Much. This.

And I liked him infinitely more as Chris Kositchek than I do as Roman. I also think he had better actor chemistry & fit better into the show as a whole as Chris than he does as Roman. I thoroughly enjoyed Chris/Marlena's close friendship -- not so much RoChris/Marlena's ex-spouseship.
Edited by Matt, Nov 12 2013, 08:32 AM.

six
Member Avatar

I got introduced to the characters backwards, so for me, Chris K. will always be Roman. It makes the scenes he's in really weird.

Marlene

I, too, was a fan of the Chris/Marlena friendship. Every time I now (for the last 10 years) see "Roman" and Marlena together, I just can't figure out how she used to be in love with him. As someone who shipped both Roman/Marlena and John/Marlena, one good thing came out of this recast. It made it much much easier to just ship John/Marlena and forget about Roman/Marlena....

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 12 2013, 01:10 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
No. Just. No.

I miss you Wayne Northrup!

nananana7

Watching the fight scene between Brady and Eric in the church at the end of Monday's episode ...

I was seeing GV's Eric as the son of Wayne's Roman
and *not* as the son of Josh's Roman.

Lil
Member Avatar

The only time I see a correlation between Fauxman and Eric is when they talk...GV has the same mumbly weird speech impediment lol Creamed Spinach Mouth drives me crazy....but I'd be lying if I said he did not give me comic relief at times during slower episodes. Making fun of him is about all he's good for. He's useless otherwise lol

AFaithL

I refuse to believe that Fauxman is Eric's father. Or someone Marlena was once in love with.

FAIL

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

six
Nov 12 2013, 10:15 AM
I got introduced to the characters backwards, so for me, Chris K. will always be Roman. It makes the scenes he's in really weird.
Lol, yeah. I remember Wayne's Roman, but I just accepted Josh as another ol' recast because I never knew him as Chris. If my mom hasn't told me, I'd never have known something was amiss.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Robutt,yuke.

More Brady stupidity today I imagine.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 05:08 AM
at least he's not in a wooden barrel tub. lol. ;)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Nov 12 2013, 11:49 AM
six
Nov 12 2013, 10:15 AM
Lol, yeah. I remember Wayne's Roman, but I just accepted Josh as another ol' recast because I never knew him as Chris. If my mom hasn't told me, I'd never have known something was amiss.
That's not even why I don't like him. I don't like him because he's awful. The character is awful, he's not a good actor and it's all just awful.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 12 2013, 11:53 AM
The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 05:08 AM
at least he's not in a wooden barrel tub. lol. ;)
You're evil! My brain knows and immediately remembers that pic. Poor brain. Hasn't it been through enough?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 12 2013, 11:02 AM
I refuse to believe that Fauxman is Eric's father. Or someone Marlena was once in love with.

FAIL
He isn't. Marlena's real name is Maria, Sami and Eric were miracles. One's a devil, one's a saint.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Nov 12 2013, 02:39 AM
Josh has excellent penmanship.

When my sister was like 6 years old, she had the weirdest crush on Roman. I'll never understand it. She cried when he died during the SSK storyline!
My mom and my sisters cried, too. LoL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply