Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 12 2013, 01:10 AM (16,686 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 12:05 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 12 2013, 11:53 AM
The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 05:08 AM
Lysie, what did I ever do to you to deserve this? WHAT DID I DO?
at least he's not in a wooden barrel tub. lol. ;)
You're evil! My brain knows and immediately remembers that pic. Poor brain. Hasn't it been through enough?
I'm sorry. Just focus on the cuteness of my peace offering:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The last two episodes has PROVEN to me that TomSell DO have potential...they DO know how to deliver...now they just have to learn how to do that or the other 10-11 months out of the year.

If they can write and produce what they have the last two days...WHY is it so hard for them to follow through on a daily basis.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 12 2013, 12:26 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 12:05 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 12 2013, 11:53 AM
The Room Stops
Nov 12 2013, 05:08 AM
Lysie, what did I ever do to you to deserve this? WHAT DID I DO?
at least he's not in a wooden barrel tub. lol. ;)
You're evil! My brain knows and immediately remembers that pic. Poor brain. Hasn't it been through enough?
I'm sorry. Just focus on the cuteness of my peace offering:

Posted Image
Oh my God, good choice of peace offering! Fluffy bears and fluffy hair! I love the 80s.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Nov 12 2013, 12:39 PM
The last two episodes has PROVEN to me that TomSell DO have potential...they DO know how to deliver...now they just have to learn how to do that or the other 10-11 months out of the year.

If they can write and produce what they have the last two days...WHY is it so hard for them to follow through on a daily basis.
because they don't care enough to put this much effort into all their shows. I wouldn't be surprised if TomSell were told by the NBC PTB to do whatever they could to make Kristen's exit memorable and intense.
How many characters have left during TomSell's writing period? How many of them have gotten even 1/2 the exit Kristen's getting?

that said, we can't give TomSell all the credit. The breakdown writers & script writers deserve a good chunk of the credit.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 12 2013, 12:46 PM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 12 2013, 12:39 PM

because they don't care enough to put this much effort into all their shows. I wouldn't be surprised if TomSell were told by the NBC PTB to do whatever they could to make Kristen's exit memorable and intense.
How many characters have left during TomSell's writing period? How many of them have gotten even 1/2 the exit Kristen's getting?

that said, we can't give TomSell all the credit. The breakdown writers & script writers deserve a good chunk of the credit.
Not to mention, the actors. They are SELLING it. Seriously, even just people who haven't done much. I thought James did good at the church, with EJ trying to stand by his sister as father's taught him. I thought Kristian was hilarious with her looking at the video. I thought Suzanne was good as Maggie realized that Victor had betrayed Marlena to the core. They all pretty much sold it from the moment it started. Normally, we forget to appreciate the crew, but I really feel the actors do actually deserve credit. And they all had good moments. Greg was perfect pretty much from beginning to end, Eric was great at the mansion yesterday, Eileen had some great scenes at the church too, Deidre had some beautiful scenes with Greg and I thought she was beautifully nuanced between angry and funny Thursday and Friday. I thought John Aniston, who's always a cool cat, was snarkier and funnier than he normally is.

blueskies
Member Avatar

what day do they normally do a ratings press release if they're good? Wednesday?

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Watching live today. Bring on the Kristen & Marlena drama!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Damn you DAYS! I should be studying for an exam but I just cannot skip today's episode! :blulaugh:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

we're getting right to it today & starting with a BANG! (and more T!)

metitle
Member Avatar

JJ baby watching, how cute

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Chad is gone and now T is wearing his shirts? :P

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Kill her Marlena

six
Member Avatar

T needs to wash the product out of his hair.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I believe Brady has now realized he's bitten off more than he can chew by attacking Eric

six
Member Avatar

JJ doesn't know how to say his cousin's name.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Oh shit. Kristen's got a gun and Eric's choking Brady!

metitle
Member Avatar

Brady is beyond stupid

six
Member Avatar

Damn, Kristen just pulled the gun right out. Guess she's through with wasting time.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

nothing is ever as OTT GLORIOUS as a woman in a glam wedding gown pointing a gun with cray cray in her eyes

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And of course DumDumBrady sucker punches Eric from behind

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply