Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 12:55 AM (16,834 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Lucas and...Fantasy!Teenage Will?
Edited by Keith, Nov 13 2013, 12:56 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hmmm...Lysie made this a harder than usual one to track down, but I believe we have the answer here:

6/1/99: Austin, Caroline, Carrie, Eric, John, Kate, Lucas, Marlena, Mickey, Nicole, Roman, Sami, Shawn, Stefano, Will, Tracey, Roberto, Eliana, TV Reporter/Cydney Kelley, Teenage Will, Warden, Priest, Stenographer, Cameraman, Room Service Waiter, Nurse, Prison Guard # 1, Prison Guard # 2, Prison Guard # 3, Protestors, Franco (FBO).
Sets: Ext. Prison Gate, Prison Visiting Room, Prison Lobby, Lucas/Nicole Green Mountain Lodge Room & Corridor, Roberto's Hospital Room & Corridor, DiMera Mansion & Exterior, Sami's Prison Cell, Ext. Kiriakis Mansion.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yeah this is when Lucas fantazied that Will would hate him if he ever found out he was involved in sending his mom to her death.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Except for the creepy mustache Lucas looks pretty much the same!

And that kid sorta reminds me of Guy Wilson.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Bryan does look remarkably the same and the creepy moustache goes with his creepy behavior at the time. Lucas always has great dreams about his kids. I remember the one where he worried about Ali being unpopular and bullied by Johnny & his friends. Of course, that was when he was going to prison for shooting EJ, which we now know Will did.

Marlene

daysjahvu
Nov 13 2013, 10:15 AM
Bryan does look remarkably the same and the creepy moustache goes with his creepy behavior at the time. Lucas always has great dreams about his kids. I remember the one where he worried about Ali being unpopular and bullied by Johnny & his friends. Of course, that was when he was going to prison for shooting EJ, which we now know Will did.

Didn't Lucas also imaging Ali as obese and relatively unattractive in that dream?

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm hoping they'll have a ratings release today, though if they were good I suppose tomorrow is more likely.

elci525
Member Avatar

Marlene
Nov 13 2013, 11:18 AM
daysjahvu

Didn't Lucas also imaging Ali as obese and relatively unattractive in that dream?
I don't know about obese - maybe a tad overweight, I can't remember. Unattractive yes - t'was supposed to be a night and day comparison between her and Johnny (who was played by Mark Hapka, I believe).
Edited by elci525, Nov 13 2013, 11:40 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

I can't not get over how today is Eileen Davidson's last day as Kristen. Where the hell did the time go??? The last handful of episodes have been straight up soap gold and it's been a nerve wrecking blast watching them. I'm so sad to see Eileen go, especially with the show so on fire right now but I wish her the best and I hope she will stop by Salem again someday. Very excited about today's show cuz I have NO clue what's going to happen. I stopped reading spoilers. ;)

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I'm not ready :'( Eileen come back!!

Posted Image

Marlene

elci525
Nov 13 2013, 11:40 AM
Marlene
Nov 13 2013, 11:18 AM
daysjahvu

I don't know about obese - maybe a tad overweight, I can't remember. Unattractive yes - t'was supposed to be a night and day comparison between her and Johnny (who was played by Mark Hapka, I believe).

You know, I really struggled over using the word, obese. I guess that's why. :D
Edited by Marlene, Nov 13 2013, 12:11 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I actually thought this was Sami's dream.

james0479
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:06 PM

Posted Image
I'm not either :( and that pic made me literally frown. Lol. Waaaaaa. I'll hold your hand thru it in spirit if you'll hold mine!! C'mon Eileen! Hit me baby with that crazy one more time.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Today's show: Hope/Nicole, Maggie/Dan, Eric/Kristen, Brady/Victor, Sami/EJ/Johnny/Kayla/Rafe, Jordan.

& from what I've read:
Eric/Kristen >>> Hope/Nicole > Brady/Victor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jordan >> Sami/EJ/Johnny/Kayla/Rafe >>>>> Maggie/Dan
(at the very least, that's how it's looking at the beginning)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Nov 13 2013, 12:18 PM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Will be watching live again today, second day in a row! I'm most excited about the Kristen & Nicole scenes :popcorn:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:16 PM
Team WilSon

Posted Image
I'm not either :( and that pic made me literally frown. Lol. Waaaaaa. I'll hold your hand thru it in spirit if you'll hold mine!! C'mon Eileen! Hit me baby with that crazy one more time.
Posted Image

james0479
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:26 PM
james0479
Team WilSon

Posted Image
Posted Image
And now I'm laughing! Thanks my friend!! We can get thru this. Who knows tho, at the rate this show tapes we could get word this afternoon: "Eileen Davidson Returns!" *sigh*

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:28 PM
Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:26 PM
james0479
Team WilSon

Posted Image
Posted Image
And now I'm laughing! Thanks my friend!! We can get thru this. Who knows tho, at the rate this show tapes we could get word this afternoon: "Eileen Davidson Returns!" *sigh*
We can all get through this together! ;) All I want to hear this afternoon is...

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

throughthehourglass
Nov 13 2013, 12:23 PM
Will be watching live again today, second day in a row! I'm most excited about the Kristen & Nicole scenes :popcorn:
the Eric/Kristen showdown sounds really good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply