Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 12:55 AM (16,341 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Days, in my area, will not be on until 2pm central time. I'm so back and forth on whether I even want to be in this room when you guys get it first. I haven't felt this feeling since the end of the Salem Serial Killer story.....I'm nervous, anxious, excited, sad, worried lol. It's like the good old days! People crack up when I describe it and say "how in the hell does that make you feel good?" I have no idea. It just does. It's good soap to me. Something tells me I may literally scream at the end of this episode. Lord, what the neighbors may think.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:28 PM
Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:26 PM
james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:16 PM
Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:06 PM
I'm not ready :'( Eileen come back!!

Posted Image
I'm not either :( and that pic made me literally frown. Lol. Waaaaaa. I'll hold your hand thru it in spirit if you'll hold mine!! C'mon Eileen! Hit me baby with that crazy one more time.
Posted Image
And now I'm laughing! Thanks my friend!! We can get thru this. Who knows tho, at the rate this show tapes we could get word this afternoon: "Eileen Davidson Returns!" *sigh*
that would be great!

james0479
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:31 PM
james0479
Team WilSon
james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepEileen come back!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
And now I'm laughing! Thanks my friend!! We can get thru this. Who knows tho, at the rate this show tapes we could get word this afternoon: "Eileen Davidson Returns!" *sigh*
We can all get through this together! ;) All I want to hear this afternoon is...

Posted Image
Your new name is My Best Friend. ;).

blueskies
Member Avatar

james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:33 PM
Days, in my area, will not be on until 2pm central time. I'm so back and forth on whether I even want to be in this room when you guys get it first. I haven't felt this feeling since the end of the Salem Serial Killer story.....I'm nervous, anxious, excited, sad, worried lol. It's like the good old days! People crack up when I describe it and say "how in the hell does that make you feel good?" I have no idea. It just does. It's good soap to me. Something tells me I may literally scream at the end of this episode. Lord, what the neighbors may think.
Agree, trying not to spoil myself here either with the eppi. Unfortunately it means waiting until 6 est, but it is what it is.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have been dreading this day.....

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
Gif credit: everythingsalem

james0479
Nov 13 2013, 12:34 PM
Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:31 PM
james0479
Team WilSon

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepEileen come back!!

Posted ImagePosted Image
We can all get through this together! ;) All I want to hear this afternoon is...

Posted Image
Your new name is My Best Friend. ;).
Posted Image

Sorry for using so much gifs but it's the easiest way to describe everything! :P

AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
Nov 13 2013, 12:37 PM

Funeral time...

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza

Join in the hand holding party! The more the merrier for this terrible day. But damn if it's not good soap tho. I'm right there with ya buddy. :/

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 13 2013, 12:39 PM
Mitchapalooza

Funeral time...
so if they do think she's dead, do you think there will be a funeral? I mean, who would go to it?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
Gif credit: everythingsalem

blueskies
Nov 13 2013, 12:47 PM
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza

Funeral time...
so if they do think she's dead, do you think there will be a funeral? I mean, who would go to it?
;)

Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza

Funeral time...
;)

Posted Image
:blulaugh: all your gifs are awesome

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Perfect gif usage, Team WilSon. :)
Edited by Ophelia, Nov 13 2013, 12:54 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

blueskies
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza

Funeral time...
Me ;)

And agreed the gifs are rocking my world today! I needed the smile since the greatest character in my life is leaving me. Lol
Edited by james0479, Nov 13 2013, 12:56 PM.

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Nov 13 2013, 11:40 AM
Marlene
Nov 13 2013, 11:18 AM
daysjahvu
Nov 13 2013, 10:15 AM
Bryan does look remarkably the same and the creepy moustache goes with his creepy behavior at the time. Lucas always has great dreams about his kids. I remember the one where he worried about Ali being unpopular and bullied by Johnny & his friends. Of course, that was when he was going to prison for shooting EJ, which we now know Will did.

Didn't Lucas also imaging Ali as obese and relatively unattractive in that dream?
I don't know about obese - maybe a tad overweight, I can't remember. Unattractive yes - t'was supposed to be a night and day comparison between her and Johnny (who was played by Mark Hapka, I believe).
Didn't Sami have an MH-Johnny dream, too? Around the time she was pregnant with Sydney?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. let's do this thing....

blueskies
Member Avatar

alright, time to get out of this thread until tonight. Can't wait! Bittersweet as it is though...

lysie
Member Avatar

I feel like Kristen should be running through fog.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, and we open right on Hope telling Nicole about the wedding fiasco!

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, for the love of Pete.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am HERE for Eric vs. Kristen. I am NOT here for Maggie & her EggBaby

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply