Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 12:55 AM (16,721 Views)
JoeBucs32

Too bad that DAYS doesn't have the budget to do the car chase scene well. It looked so cheap and cheesy. Nothing scary or suspenseful about it. A decent exit for Kristen that was executed poorly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 13 2013, 10:47 PM
Caroline dropping Susan's name with EJ sitting across the table was wonderful. If only EJ had spoken up.

Like everyone else, I will miss Eileen Davidson. There is no one on the show who command the screen with Kristen's entertaining mixture of evil and batshit crazy. Hopefully it won't be another 14-15 years before she returns again. Surely ED loves the character as Kristen must be a hell of a lot of fun to play. Even if she never acts again, Kristen will always be her signature role and I hope she has plenty of fond memories.
i really hope it's not another 14 years! I can't imagine seeing an 80 year old Marlena and a 70 year old Kristen duking it out as their first encounter after today.

jdawg1077

elci525
Nov 13 2013, 10:41 PM
jdawg1077
Nov 13 2013, 10:31 PM
The last few episodes have been great soap overall, but is anyone else a little annoyed that Kristen seemed to have the emotional upper hand in all of her final confrontations? I wanted to see her humiliated and groveling. But ED played her like she had won, with misplaced smirks and winks. The writers let Marlena, Eric, and Nicole sit there silently while she said the most terrible things, like they had no backbone. I though Nicole would at least slap her. *Someone* should have slapped her. Or spit on her. Or at least called Kristen out on being a pathetic loser in a way that really hit home for her. In fact it was out of character for Nicole not to at least punch her. It was not a true emotional payoff for me. And now she's gone. The only good guy not looking pathetic is Victor. John is still ruined. And the villain not only wasn't totally humiliated, she's abruptly written off before the fallout is finished. So to sum up, yes the past few episodes have been really well done. Emmy and ratings worthy. But it missed the mark which is annoying because of how perfect it *could* have been. Talk about a missed opportunity for total emotional satisfaction after a yearlong build-up. I guess I'll have to YouTube the fallout from '98 to remind myself what it felt like to see a payoff executes with perfection.
Yes, I had this feeling. My feelings about Kristen are strange in that I can root on her craziness, cheer when she smirks and grins, love it when she is smug and bitchily awesome to the characters I don't like, etc. But in this case I did want her humiliated, left in some degree of speechlessness. I got a bit of that at the end of yesterday's show when Marlena left with the upper hand - loved it. But today, I was left hanging and a tad annoyed. The Eric and Kristen confrontation, for example - many levels of awesome in the beginning. Angry Eric - check. Kristen amazingly pathologically lying with this "you seduced me" bunk to his face - check. Eric not falling for the bullshit - check. Kristen finally letting her cards show - check. Great, all good, I like how this is going. And then it just....peters out. I love that Eric is worried about Nicole :wub2: ....but that's his final response? And it's irrelevant if Nicole is guilty of x-many other crimes - she wasn't of this one. So Kristen's comeback didn't even hold all that water for me - Eric could have easily countered it. But no, he didn't and she left. It totally devolved for me.

And then the scenes with Nicole - I wasn't even sure what I was looking at. I wanted SO MUCH MORE from that exchange, especially knowing it was the last scene ED would play. Why did Nicole take so long to get up - was she really that stunned? I guess so - but those were wasted seconds!!! Kristen's face when Nicole pinned her to the side of the house was villainously fabulous on one hand, but also really maddening on the other. I just wanted someone to punch or spit at her or something, fling some daggery insults, do something - just because Kristen deserved that treatment in my eyes. Maybe I am just a violent person who needs to control these impulses, lol. But I dunno, I expected more from these confrontations. On the one hand I don't want to see a woman grovelling to a man. On the other hand, yeah, I did want Kristen denigrated, esp. if that happened at the hands of Nicole. And now Kristen is gone.....ho hum. Yes she left riding high on her crazy awesome glory, but I wanted greater comeuppance.
Yeah you summed it up perfectly with your synopsis. I'm glad I'm not alone here. It's almost like they are preparing for ED to return at some point next year. It felt *that* unresolved. But yeah, I can't help but feel disappointed. That's not how soap payoffs should go, IMO.

am103
Member Avatar

Belle's SORASing becomes an issue every time someone brings up Sami trying to sell her "baby sister" on the black market. If Days can have adult EJ and Kristen onscreen at the same time, they can do the same for Brady and Belle.

blueskies
Member Avatar

And my favorite line from today's eppi is still,

"Even if Marlena were skinned alive and placed on a weenie roast, she still wouldn't know the pain she's caused me"

(or something close to that)

AFaithL

blueskies
Nov 13 2013, 10:51 PM
LonePirate
Nov 13 2013, 10:47 PM
Caroline dropping Susan's name with EJ sitting across the table was wonderful. If only EJ had spoken up.

Like everyone else, I will miss Eileen Davidson. There is no one on the show who command the screen with Kristen's entertaining mixture of evil and batshit crazy. Hopefully it won't be another 14-15 years before she returns again. Surely ED loves the character as Kristen must be a hell of a lot of fun to play. Even if she never acts again, Kristen will always be her signature role and I hope she has plenty of fond memories.
i really hope it's not another 14 years! I can't imagine seeing an 80 year old Marlena and a 70 year old Kristen duking it out as their first encounter after today.
By the time ED returns, it wouldn't shock me if both Marlena and Kristen were old enough to be in a nursing home. That's how long I think she'll be gone...

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I was actually disappointed by today, sort of anti climatic. It's like the writers were more interested in exalting her over the people she hurt and I was not impressed. Kristen needed to be brought very low and being run off the road just didn't cut it for me. I wanted her to suffer for what she had done to Eric, losing Brady isn't it. I have been cheated of a real satisfying payoff.

mjkiss

I don't like how they made marlena the bad guy in brady's eyes again. I love vic, but he should have been more forth coming about marlena. she knew awhile back about Kristen being unfaithful, that she was just going to stay out of it but he pulled her back in, that Kristen had her mugged and she could have been hurt & still she said nothing, because she knew he wouldn't believe her.

and off that topic, I just want to ask "how come Daniel can call Maggie mom, but brady can't or doesn't think of marlena that way?
does that burn any other long time dool fan? :soapbox:

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Graceland
Nov 13 2013, 09:54 PM
Team WilSon
Nov 13 2013, 02:00 PM
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.
The simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again!
Okay, so Kristen's car is upside down, flew off a cliff. Kristen is...

A) Dead

B) Kristen is no where to be found inside the vehicle. She may have been thrown from the car and never found, or she ran off and is still alive (she did jump out a second story window as Mrs. Winston and survived).

C) The Eileen Davidson double comes into play - a person matching Kristen's description is found. They soon find out that it wasn't her, but some dead chick found in the woods. Probably some woman the Salem PD never found and gave up on. ^o)

Eileen Davidson said a month or so ago that Kristen is not down and out, that she could return. I guess that means Kristen didn't kick the bucket? Characters do come back from the grave, but Eileen wouldn't know that that could happen for sure. I'm guess Kristen isn't found dead or alive. Eileen also said that she wasn't sure how her storyline was going to end (she wasn't there). The double began filming just as she was leaving I think. Basically, Eileen stated it in this order: she didn't know how her storyline would end, and that she knew a double was hired, but didn't know how that would come into play.

Eileen might know more than what she had been telling. She came out about 'Kristen not being down and out' (among other things) earlier and then in later interviews she basically said that she has no idea about much of anything. I wonder if they told her to keep her mouth closed like they did when she decided to leave back in March.

:popcorn:
OK, I'm late to the party but kept on online while watching today. Here's my take..

The Comeback: Eileen Davidson can churn shit into gold and she did it this time. I hate that she's gone, and I hate the way they gravitated toward a "younger character set" instead of keeping her in her element. This could have been EPIC, and do NOT get me wrong! I am so very, very glad Davidson came back, and think she will come back if Days survives long enough. She has kept me loyal to this show over the last few months, that and Marlena has finally started acting like herself lately. I am glad of that....although not heavily featured like I wanted her to be, Marlena is FINALLY back into character through this storyline. Those who have watched this show for more than 28-30 years or so understand what I mean. However, their last confrontation should not have been having Kristen gain the upper hand. If they could have just allowed all of these foolish games she played with Eric and Brady to occur with people she has a historic and iconic connection to, it would have been better.
Greg Vaughn: I know what I said before, but he matched Eileen step for step today and only Deidre Hall, Joe Mascolo and Louise Sorel can claim that honor with Greg. He was a standout today, and I ate up every scene she had with him. There is no justice.if he does not get an Emmy nod or even win for some of these scenes! In the park, he did some of the best work I have seen a Days actor, besides a Real vet (Ali Sweeney need not apply), in ages. He has proven a real catch, and has me asking "Jensen who?" He is Eric, and the show better hang on to anyone who can go toe to toe with Eileen Davidson on her final day.

TomSell: GREAT send off and wedding, but bad storyline construction and character utilization. You remove John from the canvas with Eileen there? Really? THE storyline of Days epic 90's revival included Him, Dee, and Eileen; but yet he's in Europe. Also, it has been a bit unkempt like a little girl on a bad hair day. Eileen NAILED it, as did Ari Zucker, John Anniston, Dee Hall, and Greg Vaughn knocked this lackluster story out of the park as well. Eileen cannot shoot a bad scene! She is an icon, and God will I miss hjer, even if I didn't like the storyline. Bottom Line, TomSell followed the post 2000 tradition of screwing up a return and writing a good finale with a bad story, but Eileen sold it anyway.

Deidre Hall Her character, the woman I love, has my respect again. The Icon I grew up watching, came back to life. The feisty, angry, and sometimes devious Marlena that was molded by Falken-Smith and Anderson to be a heroine with a bite and backbone returned, and Deidre was finally able to play independent Marlena again. It was a CRIME she was not on today. She will tare Victor apart ( and it better be a damn good scene), try to make things right with Brady, and will have story when John returns. I see some hope, and want her to stay on character.a again

The Future: Kristen was running around town with pregnancy kits and talking about fertility doctors the last few months. Eileen is not as valued on Y&R as she is on Days. Kristen is one of the most iconic characters in soap history (for those of you who think that's overstating, go look at the ratings during the 90's, and watch some YouTube of her back then, and maybe you'll get it). They can recast some roles, but Eileen, Deidre, Kristian, Drake, Stephen Nichols, Joe Masclolo, and I could go on, cannot be recast. They are just too defined and loved. No one else could play Marlena, Julie, Hope, or Kristen. I think we will see her again, and the door for a pregnancy and a return is so wide open I almost expect it. Would Eileen or Sony/Days say if this is all one big plan? Hell No! If she is gone for good, and this show can hold on for a good while, I see a Kristen spawn seeking his father coming to town.

The Fallout: Victor, Maggie, Marlena, Eric, EJ, Sami, Brady, Nicole, eventually John, and I could go on, will have to deal with what happened. That is the one good thing TomSell did! They wrote it so that no matter what, the fallout would continue for a longtime. It's the smartest thing they have ever done. I hate them, but I have to admit they set it up for months of residual story.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

There were a few points where I wanted Nicole to rip the smug off of Kristen's face and Nicole was visibly holding back, but I thought it was significant that Nicole seemed to be a little in shock when Hope told her what Kristen had done. She seemed to be devastated for Eric.

I won't be upset about Kristen leaving with the emotional upper hand if they play out the lack of resolution. If everyone is haunted by what happened (people besides Eric) and by the lack of resolution, it might work out okay. If Kristen's abrupt exit plays out like a completely resolved situation, that won't be satisfying at all.

I almost forgot! I just finished rewatching and I'd like to put in a request that they leave Eric's hair all rumpled. He looks like he just rolled out of bed. Between that, his intense eyes, and the fire he has right now, he's smolderingly hot.
Edited by Ophelia, Nov 13 2013, 11:56 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 13 2013, 10:20 PM
Finally watched the eppi and am able to comment.

Kristen/Eric was my second favorite confrontation to come from this. Brady/Kristen first, then Eric, Nicole, and Marlena's last (sadly). She really has some guts to try and tell HIM that he seduced her and she was his victim!!!

Johnny and Rafe, I just flove them. They're too cute.

Was anyone else as upset as me that they didn't show the Kristen tribute video? I mean, I rolled my eyes heavily at first but I really wish I knew what the heck he put on it.

Jordan/Rafe were pretty darn cute today.

And it's over :( COME BACK!!!!
What could he possibly put on it? Maybe some photos from his childhood where she is bouncing him on her knee or feeding him an ice cream cone?
Edited by Rosebud, Nov 14 2013, 08:26 AM.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

mjkiss
Nov 13 2013, 11:44 PM
I don't like how they made marlena the bad guy in brady's eyes again. I love vic, but he should have been more forth coming about marlena. she knew awhile back about Kristen being unfaithful, that she was just going to stay out of it but he pulled her back in, that Kristen had her mugged and she could have been hurt & still she said nothing, because she knew he wouldn't believe her.

and off that topic, I just want to ask "how come Daniel can call Maggie mom, but brady can't or doesn't think of marlena that way?
does that burn any other long time dool fan? :soapbox:
Here is what I posted on another post in this thread regarding this subject:

Well see the show doesn't give a shit about history. Marlena raised Brady as her own son, and loved him as her own. She has loved him as much as she has loved her own kids. At one time Brady called Marlena "mommy" before he was aged. And while Kyle Lowder was still playing the role, he called Marlena "mom" after all the animosity between them was resolved.
Marlena is his mother in every way that counts! I hate that Brady never refers to Marlena as his "stepmother" but as his "dad's wife". Yet, he considers Marlena's biological children his "brother and sisters" not "step".
It's ridiculous! :censored: :facepalm:

Now I can understand why Carrie never called Marlena mom, because she had her mom Anna around too. Although Carrie considered Marlena her mother in every way and has definitely treated her better than both Sami and Brady have over the years. :wub:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 13 2013, 11:53 PM
I almost forgot! I just finished rewatching and I'd like to put in a request that they leave Eric's hair all rumpled. He looks like he just rolled out of bed. Between that, his intense eyes, and the fire he has right now, he's smolderingly hot.
I second this.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I don't care that Maggie's reaction to what Victor did was OTT. It was nice to see her care about what Marlena's going through, and I am really really hoping that Magic is OVER.

I have waited so long.

james0479
Member Avatar

Ok... After many attempts (almost soap opera like) I finally got the chance to watch this episode. I'm seriously annoyed they put SO many characters in this episode. Honestly, Rafe and Jordan could've eaten a snack tomorrow. Geez! I wanted a longer confrontation between Kristen/Nicole, but I know not to ask for much. The confrontation was really good tho. I loved how Nicole was more heartbroken for Eric thAn anything else....as it should be. Upcoming scenes with Ericole will be dynamite! Kristen fought til the end...trying to use her lies on Eric just showed how quickly this batshit woman(who I love) can believe her own lies...or at least has the audacity to attempt at selling them to any audience. The final scene....Nicole is on the warpath and doesn't give 2 shits what happens to Kristen, she wants her GONE. To me, it felt so rushed. I can't believe that was Eileen's final moment but I enjoyed it. The Kristen lookalike thing is what I'm most intrigued with now. Kristen is her (wannabe) fathers daughter, legit or not. She will eventually rise again. The ending, while abrupt and arguable, was a nailbiter, and I can't wait to see what happens next. The fallout from this story has so many layers to it.....I hope the show really utilizes it for awhile. Kudos to Eileen, Greg and Arianne. They slayed today!!!

Graceland
Member Avatar

Kristen screaming "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" at Marlena was hysterical. Oh, and Marlena saying that Eric was a good man - "He's good alright." -Kristen

thepadange

Rosebud
Nov 14 2013, 12:00 AM
blueskies
Nov 13 2013, 10:20 PM
Finally watched the eppi and am able to comment.

Kristen/Eric was my second favorite confrontation to come from this. Brady/Kristen first, then Eric, Nicole, and Marlena's last (sadly). She really has some guts to try and tell HIM that he seduced her and she was his victim!!!

Johnny and Rafe, I just flove them. They're too cute.

Was anyone else as upset as me that they didn't show the Kristen tribute video? I mean, I rolled my eyes heavily at first but I really wish I knew what the heck he put on it.

Jordan/Rafe were pretty darn cute today.

And it's over :( COME BACK!!!!
What could he possibly put on it? Maybe some photos from his childhood where she is bouncing him in her knee or feeding him an ice cream cone?
LOL.
It was about what a succesfull bussiness woman and social worker she is. What a common thing it is to show that kind of a documentary in the church before the wedding ;) .

blueskies
Member Avatar

i can't get over how stupid all these ppl are not realizing Kristen did this to get at Marlena. WTF people, really????

blueskies
Member Avatar

How many times do you think Harold has said, "Do you have a warrant"? I bet it's more automatic to say to ppl at the door than say than it is "hello".

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Repeat of Hope and Nicole at the club where Hope tells Nicole that it was Kristen.

Repeat of Kristen seeing Eric in the clearing.

Dan answers his door to a crying Maggie. He holds her.

Kayla is with Johnny, Sami and EJ at the hospital. Johnny was very brave. He got 2 stitches that will dissolve on their own and his x-rays were clear. Sami - Are you sure. He's limping a little. Johnny runs to Rafe in his wheelchair and jumps in his lap. Rafe! Rafe - Oh my goodness. Kayla - Well look's like there's a miracle worker in our midst and it's not me. I'm going to get you some antibiotic ointment. Maybe you can make it to the reception before it ends; see who catches the bouquet.

Nicole - Kristen. What did she do to Eric? Is he okay? Hope - There was a video played at the wedding. Nicole - A video of what? Hope - Kristen and Eric having ... s ... in bed.

Brady is at the K mansion on the phone. I need to speak to Det. Brady please. Tell her it's Brady Black and I need to talk to her as soon as possible. Have her call my cell. Wait a minute, don't have her call my cell because I don't know where my damn cell phone is.

Kristen - How the hell did you find me? Eric pulls out Brady's cell. God showed me the way.

Brady is still on the phone. She'll know what it's regarding. Thank you. Vic comes into the room. Brady stares at him.

Hope - I just came from speaking to Eric ... Nicole - It was her. It was Kristen all along.

Eric - I read the text that you sent to Brady. You'd be in the place that he proposed. The place that you promised to love the me that no one else sees. Well I see you, that's for sure. He stops Kristen from leaving. I can't believe how many times we sat in my office and I swallowed that crap about your true love for my brother. The day he proposed in this very spot was the best day of your life. Kristen - You're hurting me. Eric - Yeah well I don't care. Kristen - Did you care when you seduced me when I was so vulnerable and you took advantage of me when I was at my lowest ... Eric screams SHUT UP! Nobody else is here but you and me. How many times did you ask me to absolve your sin. You told me you truly repented and you still lie to my face after what you did! Kristen - You don't even remember what happened. Eric - I remember enough. Kristen - Do you remember that you were holding me then just like you're holding me now Father. Eric lets her go. Kristen - Get away from me and you stay away from me. Eric - No! You're not going until you answer for what you've done.

Segment 2: Jordan is at the Brady Pub talking on her cell. I'm not happy about it either but it's inevitable. Yes I'll be careful, I promise. Caroline asks her if everything is alright.

Kayla answers her cell. It's Roman. Listen, you don't need to worry. I know there was a lot of blood but he just got a couple of stitches. Johnny is going to be fine. I don't even think there's going to be a scar. What?

Johnny is showing Rafe the bandage on his arm. And look, I didn't even get any blood on my jacket. Rafe - I see that. Johnny - How are you feeling? Rafe - I'm feeling much better; better every day. Thank you for asking. Johnny - My Dad says me and Sydney and Allie can come see you soon. Rafe - Did he? Kayla returns and tells Johnny to come over so she can show him how to put the ointment on his arm. Sami goes with them. EJ - You look well. Rafe - Thanks. Better every day. I heard that Chad was having surgery in Boston. Is he doing alright? EJ - Yeah. His surgeon says he'll make a complete recovery. Rafe - I'm glad to hear it. I'll keep him in my thoughts. EJ - Thanks, appreciate it. Rafe - Look at us, being civil to each other. So are you really going to let me see the kids. EJ - You were an important part of their lives once I won't begrudge them some time with you. Rafe - I appreciate that. EJ - They don't know how much I despise you nor do they have to. Rafe - Likewise.

Kayla gives Sami instructions and tells Johnny to not get the bandage wet. He won't. Is that all? Kayla - That's all. Johnny takes off. Kayla - I just got off the phone with your Dad. He's so upset he could barely speak. What happened at that wedding?

Maggie - Something happened at the wedding. Something so unbelievably shocking and cruel and ... Dan - Did Brady call it off again? Kristen, what ... Maggie - No, no. Someone else made sure that it happened in the most devastating way possible for all concerned. My Victor. Victor! She cries.

Brady - You did this. Vic - I did. Brady - When did you find out? Vic - Today just before you left for the church. Brady - That's why you wanted to talk to me, right? About the video. Vic - I didn't want it to come out this way but there's no getting through to you on the subject of Kristen today or any other day. You just refuse to see the truth. Now I know how much you wanted to be with this woman so I gave her a chance to explain her actions. If I didn't expose her publicly she would have hypnotised you into believing her all over again. There was no other way. If I had to do it all over again I'd do exactly the same thing. Now you can hate me till the day I die but I need you to know I did it all for you.

Hope - Nicole, Eric gave me an informal statement. He told me what happened to him; what he believes happened to him that night. I'm really hoping you can confirm certain facts. Nicole - Where is he? Where's Eric? Hope - I left him at the church praying.

Eric - It's all starting to come back to me. The day that you came into my hospital room to check in on me the night I got sick at the hotel. Kristen - I was so concerned about you. Eric - And then you showed up at my rectory asking for a ticket to the school opening. That's when you asked me If I ever knew what it was like to lose everything. Kristen - You do know now. Eric - Because you knew you were trying to destroy my life while you were just licking you lips waiting for the perfect moment. Kristen - Are you sure you weren't licking your lips after all those years of being sexually starved. Eric - You did everything you could to avoid working with me on that scholarship program. You didn't want to counsel with me before the wedding. You were trying to avoid me in every way. Kristen - You're right because you made me sick and I just wanted to get away from you. Eric - No, because you knew what you were doing. You knew you couldn't lie your way out of this. I'm not as stupid as my brother! Kristen - Don't you talk about Brady that way! I understand why you have to demonise me this way. I understand you feel guilty because of breaking your vows. You made yourself sick about it. You wanted so badly to forget it ever happened, didn't you! Well I can't forget. And you talk about being sick! I was your victim Father! Eric - You are not the victim here. I was drugged. Kristen - You didn't act like a person who'd been drugged, that's for sure. Eric - Yeah but we were also videoed in that hotel bed. It wasn't me so let's think about who it really was. Let's see ... YOU! You did this against my will without my consent. Why! Why do you hate me so much! Kristen - I don't. Eric - You were so desperate to speak to the Bishop after the school consecration. Why? What were you going to do? Show him the video? You were going to give him the video that day, weren't you? You thought Brady might forgive you. You were hoping that he'd give you a chance to get back everything you'd lost. Kristen - I didn't lose anything. I had my love, my life, my entire future ripped from me and somebody had to pay and that was you!

Segment 3: Kristen - Let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone. Does that sound familiar. Don't let that stop you because the only person that's holier than thou is your mother. Eric - This wasn't about me, was it? It was all about hurting her. Marlena - Oh God. You know what, Marlena could be skinned alive and weenie roasted on a spit and she wouldn't experience half the pain that she's caused me. Do you know the only thing I've ever wanted in my whole life, ever, was to be a wife and a mother. I didn't have grand ambitions. I just wanted to be a wife and a mother. But she took that away from me, not once, not twice but three times. And do you know that the only thing worse than not having a child is watching your precious angel just be destroyed and humiliated and suffering. Well don't wait around Father. You're not going to hear an act of contrition crossing these lips because I have no regrets. Eric - You have no regrets over losing Brady? Kristen - You were kind to me. I listened to you, I did. I repented. I'm sorry. I tried to do the right thing and look what it's gotten me. Eric - What? The right thing? You acted out of pure selfishness. When I started having those memories you just stood back and let Nicole take the blame when you knew she was innocent. Kristen scoffs. OMG if Nicole is innocent I'm Mother Theresa. She can go to hell and so can you. She leaves.

Nicole - Why would Kristen do something like that? Hope - I don't know. Why does that woman do anything she does. There's a lot of questions she needs to answer. Nicole - Then Eric must have told you that night at the Capitol ... he believed that he was drugged and then sexually assaulted. Hope - And because his memory was fuzzy and because you were there that night he thought it was you that did this to him. Nicole - Oh God, I was hoping that his remembering wasn't real. How could somebody do something like that to him. How could he think that I could do something like that to him. Hope checks her phone. I'm so sorry but I've got to go. Will you be okay? Nicole - Yeah. Hope leaves. Nicole recalls her last confrontation with Eric. She gets up and leaves.

Jordan - Everything's fine. Caroline - Good. My memory is not as good as it used to be but I believe Kayla told me that you're not from Salem. Jordan - That's right. Caroline - What do you of our little town? Jordan smiles - I like it.

Johnny is back on Rafe's lap laughing. EJ turns and watches. Kayla - Where is Eric? Sami - I don't know. I wanted to find him but then Johnny fell and we had to come here. Kayla - I can't believe that happened to him. It just makes me sick to my stomach. Those damn DiMera's! What did EJ have to say for his sister? Sami - He's upset as we are. If he knew what his sister was up to he'd have done something to prevent it. Kayla - And you believe that? Sami - Yes I do! EJ hears this exchange.

Maggie - If Victor had to do this why did it have to be so public. Why did he have to make Marlena be the one that ... Dan - Mom, you still haven't told me what was on the video that was so ... Maggie - Kristen! Kristen ... she was having sex with Father Eric. Dan - What! Maggie - To save Brady Victor let Marlena sacrifice her own son.

Vic - There is one thing that I'm sorry about. I'm sorry that you had to be hurt this way but there was just no other way. Before I go I have one more thing to say and it's not I told you so. It's I love you. Brady stops him from getting up. I know you do and you were right. Thank you. Thank you.

Harold opens the front door of the D mansion. Hope flashes her badge. Harold - Miss DiMera is not here. Hope - I'd like to see for myself if you don't mind. Harold steps in front of her preventing her from coming inside. Do you have a warrant? Hope - No but I'll get one. And oh Harold, tell her when she does return that she can run and she can hide but I'll find her. She leaves. Kristen comes out from behind the bushes and opens the door. She gasps in surprise when someone grabs her shoulder from behind. It's Nicole.

Segment 4: Caroline brings a takeout bag back to Jordan. Jordan - I didn't order. Caroline - I know. That's Rafe's favourite dessert. If you go by the hospital can you take it to him? Jordan will make sure Rafe gets it. You're very fond of him, aren't you]? Caroline - You didn't hear this from me but when you get to know Rafe Hernandez, underneath the tough guy stuff, he's really as sweet as he can be. He's got a heart of gold.

Johnny tells Rafe to guess what he was for Halloween. Rafe - Luigi. No? Johnny - I was an FBI guy just like you! Time for high - 5's. EJ walks up to Kayla and Sami. Is there a problem here? Kayla - Yeah the problem is your family. This is just going to kill your Grandmother when she finds out. Has anybody spoken to her? Sami - No. I don't know actually. Kayla - Do you know what this would do to her if she found out from someone else that Eric was ... Sami - I'll tell her. I'll tell her as gently as I can. Kayla - That's what I'm worried about. She leaves. EJ - Do you want me to go with you or is that going to make it worse. Sami wants him to come with her. Sami asks Johnny if he's ready to go. Aunt Kayla said we can take you home. Rafe - I'll see you soon okay. Johnny - Promise. Rafe - Yeah I promise. Give me a hug, will ya! That's good. Be good. Listen, I don't want to see you back in this hospital unless you're visiting me. Deal? Johnny - Deal.

Dan asks if he can get Maggie anything. Maggie - This really isn't about me. Dan - You just walked out on your husband. You're allowed to be upset. Maggie - I knew exactly who Victor was when I married him. I've always known how ruthless he can be. Why did I think that anything would change? Dan - You know this wasn't about getting Kristen. This was about protecting his grandson. You know that. Maggie - I think it was some of both. There had to have been another way. What he has done is going to scar Eric and Brady forever. Dan - The truth was going to be very difficult no matter how it came out Mom. Maggie - Yeah, but to use a mother as an instrument to her son's humiliation. That is so cruel. I just don't understand. Dan - Of course you don't because you could never do something like that. You couldn't even begin to know how. He hugs her as she cries.

Brady has the DVD he made. This is how I saw her. Business woman, social worker ... Victor - Seductress, victim. Brady - I saw her as vulnerable. I thought she loved me the way I truly loved her. I thought I was right and everyone else was wrong. Vic - I'm sure there was a part of her that truly loved you. She just wasn't capable of being the woman you needed her to be. You found that out once. Brady - I felt like such a fool. After I took her back how was I supposed to admit I was wrong a second time. I needed to see the looks on those people's faces and I understand why you did what you did. Marlena wanted to get back at her and you just wanted to save my life. He breaks the DVD and throws it into the fireplace. There's one more thing I want you to help me with. Let's track down that miserable bitch.

Nicole - There must be a private circle in hell for someone who could drug and rape a priest. I would hate to be you on Judgement Day. Kristen - I don't want to be you either so why don't you take your righteous indignation and shove it. Leave me the hell alone. Nicole grabs her. Are you kidding! You ruined my life! Kristen - You did it yourself. Nicole - You ruined Eric's life. Kristen - Maybe he'll leave the priesthood and you can make him miserable. How's that? Nicole - How dare you! If you had ever been violated like that ... Kristen - Are you kidding! Nicole - You threw Eric's celibacy in my face and then you taunted me about having something that I would never have and you let Eric blame me for something you did. Kristen - Maybe you should have tried harder to get under that cassock. Go watch the video. See for yourself that the flesh was week and the spirit was very willing. Nicole grabs her. You sick, evil ... You're squirmy flesh is weaker than my two fists. I'm not going to wait for to go to hell. I'm going to make your life a living hell right now.

Segment 5: Jordan tells Caroline she will bring Rafe over so he can thank her personally for the cake. Caroline - It will be good to see the both of you. Sami, EJ and Johnny come into the pub as Jordan leaves. Caroline asks Johnny what happened to him. EJ - He had a little Jungle Gym accident. Sami - But Aunt Kayla took great care of him. Caroline has a special dessert in the kitchen if he hasn't had wedding cake yet. He hasn't. Johnny heads to the kitchen. Caroline - Samantha Gene I know that look. What's the bad news?

Dan brings Maggie some tissue. I don't want you to worry about my problems; you have enough of your own. Dan - Please don't let what happened with Theresa stress you out. Maggie - That's something else that doesn't make any sense to me. Dan - I know and I wish I could explain. Maggie - You don't have to explain; not to me ever. I just want you to know that I'm always in your corner no matter what. There's a knock on the door. It's Eric. Where's Nicole?

Kristen - Why are you defending Eric? You don't think he's man enough to defend himself. Nicole - I know Eric better than anyone. Kristen - I don't think you do. Nicole - He is absolutely committed to his vocation. Kristen - Not anymore. Nicole - And he would never do what you are trying to say he did. Kristen - Maybe not with you. Seriously, why are you defending him? He treats you like crap. He calls you a lying whore. You only see the best in him. Well guess what, he only sees the worst in you honey. It's not so hard to understand actually. I think there's a private circle in hell reserved for you; you know for women who use their dead unborn babies to send their romantic rivals to prison. Nicole - I paid for what I did to Jennifer. Kristen - When! Nicole - Every day of my life. And now I'm going to make you pay for hurting the people I care about. Kristen - Are you talking about Eric and Brady? They throw you away like the piece of trash you are. Nicole - It's killing you that you can't have Brady, isn't it? Kristen - We'll see. Nicole - What planet are you living on! It is over and even if Brady was stupid enough to take you back again you're going to jail because you can't lie your way out of this. Everyone knows what you did, you slut. Kristen - I don't think so because there's one truth that you will never know. I'm referring to what really happened between Eric and me on that momentous night. That's one detail that I know is going to haunt you, drive you crazy for the rest of your stupid, lonely, little life. She pushes Nicole to the ground and takes off running. Nicole gets up. I will chase you to hell before you ever get away from me.

Segment 6: Kayla is with Rafe. Rafe - I saw you having a rather heated conversation with Sami earlier. Did something happen? Jordan comes in. Kayla - Jordan, I thought you were gone for the night. Jordan - I was but your mother asked me to deliver this. Rafe guesses what's in the bag. Kayla - Wow, your physical therapist brings you room service. You rate. Kayla leaves. Rafe - You really didn't have to come back here for this you know. Jordan - I didn't want to disappoint Mrs. Brady. Rafe - You know what I think. You were hoping I'd share. Jordan - Well I did bring 2 forks. Rafe laughs - Of course you did. They share the cake. Rafe - Too bad Johnny's not here to have some of this. This is his favourite. They talk about Johnny. Rafe says it was great to see him. Jordan comments that a lot of people in this town seem to like him.

Caroline - Eric would never break his vows. Sami - I know that. Caroline - How can you be so sure that this thing wasn't Photoshopped. Maybe Kristen hired someone to look like Eric. Does the name Susan Banks ring a bell to you? Sami - I wish something like that was possible but it's not. Eric said that Kristen had drugged him and assaulted him. Caroline looks at EJ - Your sister is vile. She's evil. Sami - I know and I know that you're upset but I'm upset, EJ's upset. He's not his sister. This is not his fault. Caroline - I'm not blaming EJ but his sister has no morals and we all know who taught her that. Sami - EJ knows what his father is capable of; we all know. Caroline - Brady was in love with her and she destroyed Eric and Brady showing a video like that at the wedding. EJ - Actually it wasn't Kristen. Caroline - Who else could have done such a thing. Sami - It was my mom.

Vic is on the phone. If she tries to get a plane, a train, a slow boat to China, do whatever you have to and drag her back here to Salem. Brady is on another phone giving that person a list of places to look. She doesn't have any friends besides Daniel and Jennifer in this town. Just let me know. Hope comes in. Sorry to interrupt. I'll try and make this as quick as I can. I need statements from both of you. Vic - Now when Kristen is out there probably escaping as we speak! Hope - Believe me we're doing everything we can to bring her in. If we can prove the charges Eric's making she's going away for a very long time.

Eric - Like I said I need to see Nicole. Dan - I'm sorry ... Eric lets himself in. I know I should I have called ... he sees Maggie. Maggie - I told Daniel what happened. Eric - You were right. You said I would regret what I did to Nicole and I do. I need to see her before I do anything else.

Kristen is driving along. She sees headlights in her rear view mirror. Damn you Nicole. She steps on the gas ... so does Nicole.

Segment 7: Kristen keeps watching Nicole - What the hell are you doing. Nicole speeds up and rams into the back of Kristen's car. Kristen screams (not very loudly).

Caroline - Marlena did this. That makes no sense. Sami - Mom didn't know what was on the video. If she did she never would have played it. Caroline - I am exhausted. I need to lie down. Sami tries to stop her but she leaves. Sami rounds on EJ. Look what Kristen is doing to my family. What she did was disgusting and horrible and then my mom played it ... I know she didn't know. If we had just known ahead of time we could have done something to stop it. I have to go check on my Grandma.

Hope - The DA will file charges of assault and rape but we need solid physical evidence to back them up. You know what happens when a DiMera ... Brady - Hope, track her down, make the charges stick. If you don't I will track her down and kill her.

Dan tells Eric that Nicole's not answering. Eric - I have to make this right. Where could she be?

Nicole rams Kristen again. Kristen - Stupid bitch. She rams into Kristen's car 3 more times before Kristen's car swerves ... now she screams. Nicole hits the brakes and swerves as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply