Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 25th; *Updated 11/18**
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM (18,671 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

Brady is an addict, though. (To love, to drugs, etc.) If he doesn't see Kristen again and she just disappears, I can see him looking for her. He's been clinging so hard to this idea of Kristen, even in the face of everyone telling him what a mistake it is, and I just can't picture him letting it go so easily without any answers directly from her.

I can also see this being something that torments him. He's lost several women abruptly and he's awfully screwed up because of it. Now he's taken Kristen back and tried to get married to her twice, only to have it fall apart. The last thing he heard from her was a lie about what happened with Eric. The only way I can see him letting it go without a fight is if he heard it directly from her lips. Then he'd just drink/drug himself into a stupor, but at least the lack of closure wouldn't haunt him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JoeBucs32
Nov 13 2013, 12:39 PM
Where's the murder mystery spoiler?
the Elope spoiler could potentially be related to the murder mystery, or it could just be Hope continuing to investigate Eric's rape.

thepadange

lysie
Nov 13 2013, 12:00 PM
AFaithL
Nov 13 2013, 11:57 AM
Aimikins
Nov 13 2013, 11:50 AM
Really Brady? Ugh. How do you love someone that has done nothing but fuck you over not once - but twice and in the process breaks apart your family, causing them as much grief as yourself?
:soapbox:
Well, why does Maggie love Victor...a man who tried to kill his own son, twice?

Because people love people.
I don't care for Victor/Maggie anymore, but at one point they actually did a decent job of showing why there'd be an attraction. I've seen nothing to indicate why Brady would love Kristen or Kristen would love Brady. They were only on the show together for a year and managed to have two busted weddings. That's ridiculous.
Idk. If I were Kristen I would fall for Brady (the way he protected her was just what she needed). If I were Brady - it's a little bit more difficult - but maybe I'd like to help a person who had some really bad experiences and made some big mistakes because somebody's helped me through difficult times and then fall in love because she is interesting, tender and loving (if you don't know her motives). And because everybody deserves to be loved. If I would believe she's changed - no I wouldn't. That's my problem with the current writing for Brady. But even if she is the same sick damaged woman it doesn't mean she must be thrown away when she just needs professional help.
And BTW it's just a soap ;) . Everything is easier there,
Edited by thepadange, Nov 13 2013, 12:59 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'd like to change my answer. I think Brady wants to find Kristen to clear Eric's name. ;)

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brady desperately searches for Kristen
I bet, Brady is just trying to save face. If he finds Kristen then he can bring her back to pay for her nasty crimes. Then all will be well in Brady’s world. ------not
Quote:

Nicole is stunned when she receives her first assignment as a TV reporter
Okay, this can either be:
*> Investigate why Daniel is involved in everything, or why he is orange.
*> Investigate Victor's crabbiness
*> Cover Hope serving EJ a search warrant
*> Investigate the cookie flashback, or the desert flirting
*> Investigate Kate's obsession of Rafe and Jordan
*> Investigate why Maggie mostly wear ruffles.
*> And the list goes on and on.............
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Supergirlx2
Nov 13 2013, 12:46 PM
JoeBucs32
the Elope spoiler could potentially be related to the murder mystery, or it could just be Hope continuing to investigate Eric's rape.
I was wondering if Hope has a search warrant to see if Kristin is "hiding out" at DiMansion.

Tammy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM
I am assuming that this is why we see the Kristen look-a-like for awhile. Kristen will be "missing" after the crash, then everyone will see this woman around town at various places and think it's Kristen. :rolleyes:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
JoeBucs32
And because she rolled up at the Mansion today without a search warrant. Come on, girl! You know better than that! -_-

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 13 2013, 11:07 AM
No, despite being blinded by her manipulations, he truly loves her. And she loves him. The heart wants what the heart wants. *Sigh*
IKR?!! Even after what Kristen did, Brady still loves her. Damnit, my emotions! :(

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 13 2013, 03:58 PM
Supergirlx2
JoeBucs32
And because she rolled up at the Mansion today without a search warrant. Come on, girl! You know better than that! -_-
the "no search warrant" thing might work on Maria (or whatever her name is).

Ocean

AFaithL
Nov 13 2013, 10:56 AM
Awwwww...Brady searching for Kristen. He still loves her!
Brady is searching for kristen to kill her. Go for it brady,kill her for destroying you, John, marlina, nicole!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

I don't think romance is on his mind. Murder 1 is on his mind.

thepadange

rfsexton
Nov 13 2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:

I don't think romance is on his mind. Murder 1 is on his mind.
Let's see. Two weeks he searches for Kristen to kill her. Desperately. Then he kills her. Or not. However after that he goes on drugs, becomes a serial killer and starts killing all the Kristen look-a-likes, LOL

JillianJ

TFP and the crazy is about to begin

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM
Hope comes to EJ armed with a search warrant
*Sigh* :wub2: A spoiler worth being happy about!! :cheer: :cheer:

Keith
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Nov 13 2013, 11:59 AM
AFaithL
Aimikins
Really Brady? Ugh. How do you love someone that has done nothing but fuck you over not once - but twice and in the process breaks apart your family, causing them as much grief as yourself?

Yes but he didn't try to hurt her family or burn her twice! Whatever........
The fact that someone can think Victor never did anything to Maggie's family is a crime the writers never should have been allowed to make.

I have one word: Melissa.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Keith
Nov 14 2013, 04:15 AM
Aimikins
Nov 13 2013, 11:59 AM
AFaithL
Aimikins

Yes but he didn't try to hurt her family or burn her twice! Whatever........
The fact that someone can think Victor never did anything to Maggie's family is a crime the writers never should have been allowed to make.

I have one word: Melissa.
Which was stupid from the writers not bring Melissa to story when Maggie started have feeling to victor.what they could had bring Sarah that already had problem with Maggie in the past and she very loyal to Mickey.I so not remember when magic started but Mickey died in January 2010 and Maggie married Victor in November 2011.but instead we got egg baby and Maggie and Victor married very past with really dealing with anything

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I sure Nicole will told to report Eric sex scandal

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 14 2013, 05:47 AM
And likely paint Eric in an unfavorable light due to lack of evidence that he was raped.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Nov 14 2013, 06:07 AM
Partnersincrime
Nov 14 2013, 05:47 AM
And likely paint Eric in an unfavorable light due to lack of evidence that he was raped.
Poor Eric. First he gets humiliated in front of his family and friends and now in front of the whole town. :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 14 2013, 08:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply