Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 25th; *Updated 11/18**
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM (18,672 Views)
Ana75
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 13 2013, 02:20 PM
I'd like to change my answer. I think Brady wants to find Kristen to clear Eric's name. ;)
That'd be the smartest move he has done in a long time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 14 2013, 07:01 AM
Laufeyson
Nov 14 2013, 06:07 AM
Partnersincrime
Nov 14 2013, 05:47 AM
I sure Nicole will told to report Eric sex scandal
And likely paint Eric in an unfavorable light due to lack of evidence that he was raped.
Poor Eric. First he gets humiliated in front of his family and friends and now in front of the whole town. :shame:

But I can see how it will be good soap once Eric names gets cleared. I also had my doubts about Eric accusing Nicole of rape but I can see now that they are writting Ericole the right way, they have been knocking it out of the park and there are more angsty moment ahead for them. They are a supercouple in the making.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 13 2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:

Brady desperately searches for Kristen

I don't think romance is on his mind. Murder 1 is on his mind.
Thank goodness.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 14 2013, 11:06 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Laufeyson
Partnersincrime
Nov 14 2013, 05:47 AM
I sure Nicole will told to report Eric sex scandal
And likely paint Eric in an unfavorable light due to lack of evidence that he was raped.
Poor Eric. First he gets humiliated in front of his family and friends and now in front of the whole town. :shame:

But I can see how it will be good soap once Eric names gets cleared. I also had my doubts about Eric accusing Nicole of rape but I can see now that they are writting Ericole the right way, they have been knocking it out of the park and there are more angsty moment ahead for them. They are a supercouple in the making.
Oh I agree, it's going to be good. I just feel bad for Eric.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Gabi is Mortified")
Gabi is mortified to learn about Nick's machinations; Sonny leaves angrily after an argument with Will.

Tuesday ("Caroline Confronts Victor")
Caroline confronts Victor over the way he exposed her grandson; Brady and EJ argue over Kristen; Kate, Sami and Gabi get a shock.

Wednesday ("Search Warrant")
Sami and Kate try to keep things from escalating; Hope comes to EJ with a search warrant.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 15 2013, 12:05 AM
Gabi is mortified to learn about Nick's machinations; Sonny leaves angrily after an argument with Will.

Caroline confronts Victor over the way he exposed her grandson; Brady and EJ argue over Kristen; Kate, Sami and Gabi get a shock.

Sami and Kate try to keep things from escalating; Hope comes to EJ with a search warrant.

Caroline confronts Victor? Yes! This better have some fire!
Edited by nananana7, Nov 15 2013, 12:56 AM.

Hummm
Member Avatar

nananana7
Nov 15 2013, 12:56 AM
Angie79

This is the best part of the Spoiler,team Caroline.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Hummm
Nov 15 2013, 01:11 AM
nananana7
Angie79

This is the best part of the Spoiler,team Caroline.
Maybe they really go rid of Bo to make people forget Shawn, Caroline's true love. The man she alway chose over Victor. I miss that confident Caroline. But then I miss Maggie HORTON.

Kaha
Member Avatar

nananana7
Angie79

I hope Caroline ripps Victor for the way he treated Marlena, the woman who raised his grandson. What a douchebag. His narrow definition of family drives me insane.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 15 2013, 08:14 AM
nananana7
Angie79

I hope Caroline ripps Victor for the way he treated Marlena, the woman who raised his grandson. What a douchebag. His narrow definition of family drives me insane.
I hope she rips him for letting Eric be humiliated like that. That was just wrong.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I always wanted Caroline with Victor..........anyway, looking forward to her shredding his ass

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives will be pre-empted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 and Friday November 29, 2013.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM
Kate, Sami and Gabi receive an unexpected and horrifying shock.

Sonny and Will have a huge argument, causing Sonny to storm out of the room.

Brady desperately searches for Kristen

Hope comes to EJ armed with a search warrant

Nicole is stunned when she receives her first assignment as a TV reporter

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...rs-week-of-november-25th/

**Updated 11/14**

Where are the Marlena confronts Victor and rips him a new one spoiler? :shrug:

S loves EJ

I think Marlena confronts Victor the week before this.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Ana75
Nov 14 2013, 10:28 AM
Ophelia
Nov 13 2013, 02:20 PM
I'd like to change my answer. I think Brady wants to find Kristen to clear Eric's name. ;)
That'd be the smartest move he has done in a long time.
I think he's looking to put her head on a spicket.. screw him once shame on you, screw him over twice and hope he doesn't find a coffin to put you in... this boy has a lot of rage... which makes for a good soap :D not to mention he gets sexier when he's angry :wub2:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 14 2013, 11:22 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 14 2013, 11:06 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Laufeyson

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Oh I agree, it's going to be good. I just feel bad for Eric.
I do think this will be her first assignment to investigate the sex scandel... but I think she will use her job and this assignment (along with Dr. Tan's help) to get to "the rest of the story" and prove the fair father's claim. (Get an Anchor position on the local news and eventually host "Wake up with Nicole Walker) ... ok maybe not! LOL

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you...when the outlets start posting spoilers on Monday, I don't think there will be any additions to what's already out

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Nov 15 2013, 10:20 AM
I always wanted Caroline with Victor..........anyway, looking forward to her shredding his ass
I wished he would tell her to shut up and climb off her high horse. Tell her if the rolls were reversed you would have done anything and everything to protect your grandson. You love your grandson, I buy that, but I love mine too. I had no ideal he had been raped, how would I, no one did (other than Dr. Tan & Nicole). All you Bradys would want me to screw over my grandson, for yours...I'm not doing it...I won't ever do it. Eric has a mother, father, & a blood sibling. With John & Belle out of town, all Brady has, really, is me and I'm going to fullfill my promise to his dying mother and protect him with every bit of the Kirikas (sp) blood, sweat, & money I have... and if you don't like it you can all go to hell. He probably won't but I wished he would say it to someone.

BTW, I do think ding dong, the bitch is dead... and I think Caroline got her that way.

And frankily Eric, I think, will be better off in the long run for it coming out, no matter how it did.
Edited by crookedhalo, Nov 15 2013, 04:43 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Why is DAYS pre-empted next week?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Thanksgiving in the US

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply