Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 25th; *Updated 11/18**
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM (18,327 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Nov 18 2013, 03:51 PM
am103
Nov 18 2013, 01:02 PM
WillFan
Nov 18 2013, 12:02 PM
Conflicted Gabi considers telling Sonny and Will about her explosive secret.
So, does Gabi kill Nick? Or does someone else kill Nick and Gabi thinks she killed Nick? Or does Nick even die? I'm so confused, lol. Either way, I'm hoping it's entertaining.
I'm going with she THINKS she killed him. If Blake is sticking around a bit longer, I could see him slinking away and messing with everyone from a distance for a while.
I think she is going to hit him with a rock as he attacks her, and she must think he is dead. Then he probably disappears (like Kristin) and this might be where the Nick look-a-like comes into the picture.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Pookie
am103
WillFan
So, does Gabi kill Nick? Or does someone else kill Nick and Gabi thinks she killed Nick? Or does Nick even die? I'm so confused, lol. Either way, I'm hoping it's entertaining.
I'm going with she THINKS she killed him. If Blake is sticking around a bit longer, I could see him slinking away and messing with everyone from a distance for a while.
Probably, but I'm still holding out hope that he'll be really, truly dead, either soon or by the time that Blake Berris finally leaves the show. I can't stand Nick.

WillFan
Member Avatar

kay
Nov 18 2013, 07:00 PM
Pookie
am103
WillFan
I think she is going to hit him with a rock as he attacks her, and she must think he is dead. Then he probably disappears (like Kristin) and this might be where the Nick look-a-like comes into the picture.
I am guessing Gabi kills Nick or she along with Sami & Kate thinks she kills Nick.Then Sami or Kate or both decide to hire a look-a-like to have plastic surgery to look & act like Nick while the real Nick is alive & recovering and than comes back to get revenge on Gabi.That is probably how Gabi leaves the show next year,killed by Nick or off to Prison.

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Nov 18 2013, 11:29 PM
kay
Pookie
am103

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I am guessing Gabi kills Nick or she along with Sami & Kate thinks she kills Nick.Then Sami or Kate or both decide to hire a look-a-like to have plastic surgery to look & act like Nick while the real Nick is alive & recovering and than comes back to get revenge on Gabi.That is probably how Gabi leaves the show next year,killed by Nick or off to Prison.
The sticking point for me is the Day of Days interview that Blake Berris gave DR, where he claims that his upcoming storyline is "one of the coolest storylines in a long time", "very shocking", "very dramatic", and something that people "won't see coming".

So either he's lying, he's grossly overselling the storyline (which I'm sure is true either way, but that's not the point), or Nick really dies soon, because the whole "someone thinks someone else is dead, but that person isn't really dead and continues to mess with their would-be killer" storyline has been done many times before and wouldn't deserve any of the above praise.

SKBaldwin

lysie
Nov 18 2013, 03:35 AM
Daniel and Jennifer have an awkward encounter at a Thanksgiving party. 
JJ decides he needs to somehow make things right
Nicole is stunned when she learns her first assignment as a TV reporter is to interview Eric.
Brady gets a mysterious tip regarding Kristen’s whereabouts… 
Eric realizes EJ knew more than he let on about Kristen.
JJ decides he needs to somehow make things right

There it is.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 19 2013, 03:47 AM
WillFan
Nov 18 2013, 11:29 PM
kay
Pookie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The sticking point for me is the Day of Days interview that Blake Berris gave DR, where he claims that his upcoming storyline is "one of the coolest storylines in a long time", "very shocking", "very dramatic", and something that people "won't see coming".

So either he's lying, he's grossly overselling the storyline (which I'm sure is true either way, but that's not the point), or Nick really dies soon, because the whole "someone thinks someone else is dead, but that person isn't really dead and continues to mess with their would-be killer" storyline has been done many times before and wouldn't deserve any of the above praise.
I don't think Nick will die soon. Didn't BB tweet recently thanking Guy, AS, CB and FS thanking them for the "uncomfortable scene"? That was last month I think, so Nick is still in the picture untill April at least.

daysgoby

I was not sure where to add this comment it but I just wanted to comment on ED/Kristen's return. Personally I loved the first half of her story - I think psychologically it made sense. She came back for simple revenge and in sense she was redeemed because she gave up her quest for revenge for love. I would have preferred the writers explored that more together with her experience trapped on that island for years, there had to be lots of psychological damage from that time that could have been used to determine the direction of her character. I am just annoyed that they had her rape Eric as I feel this has made her irredeemable. How do they ever bring her back? She has basically lost any friendships she had (Jennifer, Daniel). Brady, Nicole. Eric, Sami would never forgive her. The only person who would be even remotely on her side would be EJ. The only way she could conceivably return is if she were pregnant and had Brady's baby because that is the only leverage she would ever have for Brady at least partially forgiving her and letting her back into his life.
Edited by daysgoby, Nov 20 2013, 06:06 AM.

Marlene

daysgoby
Nov 20 2013, 06:06 AM
I was not sure where to add this comment it but I just wanted to comment on ED/Kristen's return. Personally I loved the first half of her story - I think psychologically it made sense. She came back for simple revenge and in sense she was redeemed because she gave up her quest for revenge for love. I would have preferred the writers explored that more together with her experience trapped on that island for years, there had to be lots of psychological damage from that time that could have been used to determine the direction of her character. I am just annoyed that they had her rape Eric as I feel this has made her irredeemable. How do they ever bring her back? She has basically lost any friendships she had (Jennifer, Daniel). Brady, Nicole. Eric, Sami would never forgive her. The only person who would be even remotely on her side would be EJ. The only way she could conceivably return is if she were pregnant and had Brady's baby because that is the only leverage she would ever have for Brady at least partially forgiving her and letting her back into his life.

Recall though that Jen "forgot" all the horrible things Kristen did to Laura and became her best friend. I'm sure Jen could "forget" again if the opportunity arose for ED to return/

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Eric lets EJ have it.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 20 2013, 12:03 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 20 2013, 12:02 PM
I'm already rubbing my hands together waiting for the confrontation when Eric finds out EJ found out and didn't tell. That's going to be a whole lot of sexy anger in one room.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Nov 20 2013, 09:13 PM
Snowing Fan
I'm already rubbing my hands together waiting for the confrontation when Eric finds out EJ found out and didn't tell. That's going to be a whole lot of sexy anger in one room.
And Eric will be in casual clothing!!! OMG, Please have EJ in casual clothing too. Just the thought of those two in a room wearing jeans makes me a little lightheaded.

Kaha
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2013, 09:30 PM
tomsawyer
Snowing Fan
And Eric will be in casual clothing!!! OMG, Please have EJ in casual clothing too. Just the thought of those two in a room wearing jeans makes me a little lightheaded.
I hope EJ wears his purple sweater and jeans. They'll probably fight at Salem's meeting park pench, so maybe Justine will happen to walk by and breaks up the fight. That would be aaawesome.

WillFan
Member Avatar

11/25/2013

Sami and Kate intend to stop Nick and Gabi from moving; Gabi learns about Nick's scheming; Sonny and Will fight about Gabi; J.J. decides to make things right between Jennifer and Daniel.

11/26/2013

Nicole learns her first assignment is to interview Eric; Caroline talks to Victor; Brady gets a tip about Kristen; Kate, Sami and Gabi get a shock.

11/27/2013

Kate and Sami try to stop things from getting more out of control; Gabi thinks about telling Sonny and Will her secret; Eric realizes E.J. knew more than he let on about Kristen; Brady looks for Kristen.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Romancer66

Well, how many of us called it when we first heard about the rape reveal? Goodbye, JJ Deveraux, hello, JJ "Wanna-Be-Jonas." It was nice knowing you, kid, but nothing could make me stick around for Jack's son and namesake playing Cupid for Fetch.
Edited by Romancer66, Nov 22 2013, 10:45 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

11/27/2013

Kate and Sami try to stop things from getting more out of control; Gabi thinks about telling Sonny and Will her secret; Eric realizes E.J. knew more than he let on about Kristen; Brady looks for Kristen.

I am SO THERE for EJ/Eric. I just hope Sami doesn't ruin the moment. :popcorn: :popcorn:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 22 2013, 12:03 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole is stunned when she learns her first assignment as a TV reporter is to interview Eric

I'm shocked Flabberghasted...blown away, not! I knew it.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Snowing Fan
how about shirtless? I know...so wrong. Saw him in that tight tee today, and I wanted to tweek his nipples. Holy Holy Crap!!

SKBaldwin

Gabi learns about Nick's scheming

That's probably when Nick tries to rape her. I think Nick has obsessive love. I mean, think about it; Nick is the Gaston (minus the ego) to Gabi's Belle, right?

J.J. decides to make things right between Jennifer and Daniel

Good luck with that.
Edited by SKBaldwin, Nov 24 2013, 03:19 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

WillFan
Nov 22 2013, 09:43 AM
11/27/2013
Brady looks for Kristen.
Hey, Brady, why not go looking for your brain first?

Killofferic

Kaha
Nov 21 2013, 10:17 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Snowing Fan
I hope EJ wears his purple sweater and jeans. They'll probably fight at Salem's meeting park pench, so maybe Justine will happen to walk by and breaks up the fight. That would be aaawesome.
It will be anti climatic. GV couldn't pull off convincing anger if his life depended on it. I can see it now. Eric: you knew, didn't you? EJ: That's right bitch. What are you going to do about it? Eric: (sheading a tear) You should have said something, done something. EJ: (slaps Eric across the face) Get out of my house padre, I'm going upstairs to do your sistah.

I should be a writer on this show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply