Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 25th; *Updated 11/18**
Topic Started: Nov 13 2013, 10:54 AM (18,022 Views)
Kinay

Holy shit! Just saw a promo where Sami and Kate throw Nick's body in the river.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Killofferic
Nov 24 2013, 08:10 PM
EJ: (slaps Eric across the face)
Eric is a dude, so he's safe from getting manhandled by EJ. Now, if he were a woman on the other hand, I'd consider it happening.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

angie37
Nov 25 2013, 10:10 PM
Killofferic
Eric is a dude, so he's safe from getting manhandled by EJ. Now, if he were a woman on the other hand, I'd consider it happening.
He was comfortable hitting Will.

reaganstroller

Killofferic
Kaha
Nov 21 2013, 10:17 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2013, 09:30 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 20 2013, 09:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And Eric will be in casual clothing!!! OMG, Please have EJ in casual clothing too. Just the thought of those two in a room wearing jeans makes me a little lightheaded.
I hope EJ wears his purple sweater and jeans. They'll probably fight at Salem's meeting park pench, so maybe Justine will happen to walk by and breaks up the fight. That would be aaawesome.
It will be anti climatic. GV couldn't pull off convincing anger if his life depended on it. I can see it now. Eric: you knew, didn't you? EJ: That's right bitch. What are you going to do about it? Eric: (sheading a tear) You should have said something, done something. EJ: (slaps Eric across the face) Get out of my house padre, I'm going upstairs to do your sistah.

I should be a writer on this show.
EJ has shed more tears than any male on this show.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 25 2013, 10:56 PM
angie37
Nov 25 2013, 10:10 PM
Killofferic
He was comfortable hitting Will.
Will was a child and EJ does have a habit of picking weaker vessels than himself.

I think if he dared to hit Eric he will be shocked to find the padre more than willing to hit back and some.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply