Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 02:06 AM (16,031 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

ummmm....I'm not sure what to discuss, exactly.

When was this? Who was this? Why was this?

Oh....Seems there is something to discuss. lol. ;)

james0479
Member Avatar

"The Killing Pool". Fitting. :/

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 14 2013, 02:06 AM
When I did the cast/set list research for 1998 earlier this year, I re-adjusted the character listings for Kristen/Susan/Penelope, since we didn't know at the time of the episodes airing that this was a character named Penelope yet, or that Kristen was masquerading as Susan.

So, here are the corrected cast/set lists for the 2 episodes where "Kristen" is floating in the pool:

2/23/98: Abe, Billie, Bo, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, John, Kate, Kristen/Penelope, Laura, Marlena, Mike, Peter, Roman, Stefano, Bart, Violet, Cop, Airport Clerk's Voice.
Sets: Kiriakis Mansion, Horton Kitchen, Jennifer's House, Peter's Jail Cell, Stefano's Lair, Salem Airport, Susan's Cottage/England, Blake House & Exterior, Laura's Bedroom (Jennifer's), Blake House Terrace & Pool.

2/24/98: Abe, Austin, Carrie, Jack, Jennifer, John, Kristen/Penelope, Laura, Marlena, Mike, Roman, Stefano, Kristen/Penelope Body Double, Detective/Lou, Doctor, Cop # 1, Cop # 2, Cop # 3, Man, Airport Clerk's Voice, Susan (FBO).
Sets: Austin's Apartment, Jennifer's House, Laura's Bedroom (Jennifer's), Salem Airport, Blake House Terrace & Pool, Stefano's Lair, Blake House, Austin's Bedroom, Marlena's Penthouse.

I can't "play" everyday, but thanks for putting my detective skills to use in my cast/set list archive, Lysie!! :chee:
Edited by Jason47, Nov 14 2013, 02:22 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 14 2013, 02:15 AM

james0479
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 14 2013, 02:27 AM
Supergirlx2

Love it Kenny!!!

Hummm
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 14 2013, 02:27 AM
Supergirlx2

Loved the Killing Pool,Thanks Kenny.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 14 2013, 02:21 AM
2/23/98: Abe, Billie, Bo, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, John, Kate, Kristen/Penelope, Laura, Marlena, Mike, Peter, Roman, Stefano, Bart, Violet, Cop, Airport Clerk's Voice.
Sets: Kiriakis Mansion, Horton Kitchen, Jennifer's House, Peter's Jail Cell, Stefano's Lair, Salem Airport, Susan's Cottage/England, Blake House & Exterior, Laura's Bedroom (Jennifer's), Blake House Terrace & Pool.
This was Peter's last episode, right?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Nov 14 2013, 03:00 AM
Jason47
Nov 14 2013, 02:21 AM
This was Peter's last episode, right?
Yes it was.

Keith
Member Avatar

I don't think there's been a more fitting picture.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 14 2013, 02:06 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I clearly remember when the camera revealed "Kristen" in the pool. So chilling!!

Thankfully I got my VHS tapes with the SL on it!

thepadange

Anyone else, thinking today begins a mystery/"murder"?/whodunnit (re: Kristen)?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

Oh....Seems there is something to discuss. lol. ;)
in addition to the Killing Pool, I think we need to discuss your avi, lol. :blulaugh:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God bless Supergirl's avi
Edited by Matt, Nov 14 2013, 08:22 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I was a new viewer back then and never read spoilers, so I totally thought that was Kristen in the pool. I was so upset :D

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

thepadange
Nov 14 2013, 06:35 AM
Well, it's pretty clear Nicole ran her off the road, so my guess is the car goes over a cliff and explodes. The car will be totally burned up, and they won't be able to identify her body (a ridiculous stretch, I know). So, unless they find Kristen's body outside the car (shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, etc.), this is probably going to be a case of no corpse. That, of course, will be a totally unsatisfying end, AFAIC.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
Nov 14 2013, 08:32 AM
thepadange
Well, it's pretty clear Nicole ran her off the road, so my guess is the car goes over a cliff and explodes. The car will be totally burned up, and they won't be able to identify her body (a ridiculous stretch, I know). So, unless they find Kristen's body outside the car (shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, etc.), this is probably going to be a case of no corpse. That, of course, will be a totally unsatisfying end, AFAIC.
WHich means, if she was horribly burned and disfigured, another actress could . come back and play the character instead of ED.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I know Kristen really couldn't come back for day shows or week-arcs, but they could have Susan come back for a day/week, or be recurring until ED's ready for a another Kristen arc.

And it's a total cop-out on Days part that Susan couldn't be on now b/c she was too OTT.

Keith
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 14 2013, 09:00 AM
I know Kristen really couldn't come back for day shows or week-arcs, but they could have Susan come back for a day/week, or be recurring until ED's ready for a another Kristen arc.

And it's a total cop-out on Days part that Susan couldn't be on now b/c she was too OTT.
Like Kristen was totally OOT this time around.

thepadange

PALMommy
Nov 14 2013, 08:42 AM
Renee Dimera
Nov 14 2013, 08:32 AM
thepadange
WHich means, if she was horribly burned and disfigured, another actress could . come back and play the character instead of ED.
Theoretically, the reason her car goes over a cliff can be that someone's manipulated it's brakes. Or there is a possibility that somebody takes "care" of her after she survives the crash. I have no idea if they go there but some possibilities exist.
Spoiler: click to toggle

I know some viewers think there can't be a recast. As much as I like ED I wouldn't mind them trying to recast the role if she really has no plans to return. And if that recast doesn't work - ooops, sorry, it wasn't Kristen, it was just a pretender. Not so original, though (I mean, RoJohn).
Edit. I didn't mean DH as Roman didn't work. ;)
Edited by thepadange, Nov 14 2013, 09:27 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply