Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 02:06 AM (16,219 Views)
Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Will returns from California today! :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
Nov 14 2013, 08:21 AM
God bless Supergirl's avi
1. I still hate you for your tweet last night that made me watch that video. ;) I'm still scarred by it.
2. I had to GIF Susan's parts once I was done being traumatized.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 14 2013, 08:11 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 14 2013, 02:15 AM
ummmm....I'm not sure what to discuss, exactly.

When was this? Who was this? Why was this?

Oh....Seems there is something to discuss. lol. ;)
in addition to the Killing Pool, I think we need to discuss your avi, lol. :blulaugh:
Is it not awesome? Only SSH could get me to watch the Cookie Dance Song.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

james0479
Nov 14 2013, 02:40 AM
Kenny
Nov 14 2013, 02:27 AM
Supergirlx2

Love it Kenny!!!
Thank you! !Just watched an old clip of Kristen and Peter - Good gawd that man was hot!! Good start to my day :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ahhhh the Killing Pool...another great murder mystery from DAYS past.

DAYS production was so good then!

justforfun

Kenny
Supergirlx2

I think my favorite part of that preview was at the end, saying "to be continued (during the show)"! lol when else would you see it?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 14 2013, 10:48 AM
Matt
1. I still hate you for your tweet last night that made me watch that video. ;) I'm still scarred by it.
what video is this? #lost

AFaithL

thepadange
Nov 14 2013, 09:21 AM
PALMommy
Nov 14 2013, 08:42 AM
Renee Dimera
Nov 14 2013, 08:32 AM
thepadange
Nov 14 2013, 06:35 AM
Anyone else, thinking today begins a mystery/"murder"?/whodunnit (re: Kristen)?
Well, it's pretty clear Nicole ran her off the road, so my guess is the car goes over a cliff and explodes. The car will be totally burned up, and they won't be able to identify her body (a ridiculous stretch, I know). So, unless they find Kristen's body outside the car (shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, etc.), this is probably going to be a case of no corpse. That, of course, will be a totally unsatisfying end, AFAIC.
WHich means, if she was horribly burned and disfigured, another actress could . come back and play the character instead of ED.
Theoretically, the reason her car goes over a cliff can be that someone's manipulated it's brakes. Or there is a possibility that somebody takes "care" of her after she survives the crash. I have no idea if they go there but some possibilities exist.
Spoiler: click to toggle

I know some viewers think there can't be a recast. As much as I like ED I wouldn't mind them trying to recast the role if she really has no plans to return. And if that recast doesn't work - ooops, sorry, it wasn't Kristen, it was just a pretender. Not so original, though (I mean, RoJohn).
Edit. I didn't mean DH as Roman didn't work. ;)
I'd be fine with a Kristen-recast. As much as I like ED, character trumps actor in my book. If they could find a decent recast, it could work.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 14 2013, 11:45 AM
Supergirlx2
Matt
what video is this? #lost
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAEXO1lxpA

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

justforfun
Nov 14 2013, 11:30 AM
Kenny
Supergirlx2

I think my favorite part of that preview was at the end, saying "to be continued (during the show)"! lol when else would you see it?
I keep thinking, and I am thrilled with the fact that:

1) Eileen came back and rocked a storyline that was not true to her original obsessions or delusions, but made it work to the point that even a vet viewer like me could enjoy it. She's just that good.

2) A;though she should have been on three times more than she was, Marlena, the complex and at times complex heroine of old, returned this year. I hate that John was gone, but it took putting Marlena in town alone with Kristen to get her to act "Marlena like" again. Now, she would have NEVER hurt Eric, but she would have teamed up with Satan himself to bring down a rival. That was the Iconic character I remember, and I am glad she emerged from the rubble. After YEARS of writing a wimp, there are possibilities now! First, they have to give Marlena and Victor a big confrontation. Then, you have the fall out with Eric that will tare her apart. Then the second the dust settles, John comes back, and after all of that, will she be happy to see him? LOL.......I want them together, but she's going to wring his neck.

3) You have fertility doctors, little teases with Stefano, and even pregnancy test lining the scripts over the last few months. The door is so wide open, it almost seems planned. Y&R respects it's more "in your face" vets, but on there Eileen is a "docile vet", and they will not use or keep her for very long. She's going to want to work and this may just be a break. I can hope can't I? We will see.

Lastly: Seriously Greg Vaughn, you are good. Going toe to toe with Eileen is a rare quality and I think of Deidre and Louise Sorel when I think of that club. Ari Zucker did great, but Greg stole the show. He can act rings around almost anu other male actor on that show, and I did not even know it. IF he gets no Emmy nod, I'll be PISSED!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Supergirlx2
Matt
I blame our board's own "What are you currently listening to" for bringing it to my attention in the first place.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 14 2013, 12:04 PM
Supergirlx2
Matt
I blame our board's own "What are you currently listening to" for bringing it to my attention in the first place.
LOL, sorry, that's what happens when I venture away from my oldies stations! :tounge: I thought Susan was going to bust out her belly dancing moves that she used to use in the 70s.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Loved, Loved, Loved The Killing Pool. I remember being pissed thinking Kristen was dead.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Fucking Obamacare cut off my feed 10 minutes in!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! And he is still going! Last scene I saw was Eric looking for Nicole in the rectory ! Dammit!!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 14 2013, 09:00 AM
I know Kristen really couldn't come back for day shows or week-arcs, but they could have Susan come back for a day/week, or be recurring until ED's ready for a another Kristen arc.

And it's a total cop-out on Days part that Susan couldn't be on now b/c she was too OTT.
Who said that? Bless them, whoever they are :blulaugh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 14 2013, 12:50 PM
blueskies
Nov 14 2013, 09:00 AM
I know Kristen really couldn't come back for day shows or week-arcs, but they could have Susan come back for a day/week, or be recurring until ED's ready for a another Kristen arc.

And it's a total cop-out on Days part that Susan couldn't be on now b/c she was too OTT.
Who said that? Bless them, whoever they are :blulaugh:
i think Eileen has said it a few times, so I can only presume that's what the writers are telling her. Do they not realize what show they're on? lol

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh no......I hope the show won't be delayed at 1pm EST =/
Edited by elci525, Nov 14 2013, 12:55 PM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Obama!

Posted Image

Not today!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Oh, thank god he's done. :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 14 2013, 12:56 PM
Oh, thank god he's done. :D
he decided to speak earlier than the usual 1pm b/c Days hooked him too obviously ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply