Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ron Carlivati Confirms Tristan Rogers's GH Exit
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 12:45 PM (1,198 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/ron-carlivati-confirms-tristan-rogerss-gh-exit
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Oh damn. I don't want to see him go. That sucks they only have one day to write his exit. That doesn't bode very well for a nice exit.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Well, that stinks..... :thumbsdown:

Ashley1
Member Avatar

That totally sucks.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Booooo!! Another interesting character gone from GH while we're stuck with a bunch of boring duds. :soapbox:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Wow, that's really disappointing. Wonder what the February sweeps story was going to be?

Drew
Member Avatar

Fear whatever it is. Carlivati doesn't do sudden change well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Nov 14 2013, 03:17 PM
Booooo!! Another interesting character gone from GH while we're stuck with a bunch of boring duds. :soapbox:

He should have wrote out Franco/Kiki, Felix,Taylor, Rafe. IMO.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 18 2013, 06:03 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Nov 18 2013, 05:53 PM
JDeveraux_91
Nov 14 2013, 03:17 PM

He should have wrote out Franco/Kiki. IMO.
THIS. Scorpio should stay; Franco should go. I can tolerate Kiki...she is annoying as heck though.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Ya know, he was actually pretty good during that time period when he tried to kidnap Cane and Lily's twins a couple of years ago. I mean, he was literally scary to some degree.

Hopefully they won't neuter the bad out of him because that is the only good thing that character has going for himself.

Anon

I read that he was being paid less than KA for each episode he was in, what an insult. I would have walked too, he owes GH nothing at this point. Respect should be mutual.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I read that he was being paid less than KA for each episode he was in, what an insult. I would have walked too, he owes GH nothing at this point. Respect should be mutual.
:hail: :hail:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 19 2013, 06:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply