Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2013, 02:02 AM (19,074 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Happy "18th Birthday" (tomorrow) to Will!

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Episode # 7656
Air Date: November 16, 1995

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnJfNIcC3EY

11/16/95: Abe, Austin, Caroline, Carrie, Celeste, Jack, Jennifer, Jude, Lady in White, Laura, Lexie, Lucas, Marlena, Peter, Sami, Stefano, Will, Dr. Bader, Dr. Kingston, Doctor, Nurse, Fantasy Baby.
Sets: Red Dragon Inn Bedroom/Aremid, Ext. Red Dragon Inn/Aremid, Nursesí Station & Staff Lounge, Hospital Operating Room, Samiís Hospital Room, Forest/Aremid, Blake Mansion/Aremid, Blake Mansion Bedroom/Aremid, Salem Hall of Records.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 15 2013, 03:09 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Happy birthday Will (tomorrow)! :)

ahh looking at Jason's post about the cast & sets from that episode, makes me all nostalgic for Aremid... I even think I have that episode where Will is born on VHS

Aliaron
Member Avatar

They really didn't have to age Will to do a coming out story. This has got to be the shortest soras ever, difference of three years. Will is truly a character we saw grow up on our screens. Him and his parents. #history

jotalina
Member Avatar

How old is he now?

thepadange

Will they find Kristen's look-a-like dressed in Kristen's wedding gown? Funny, I've just remembered there was in their casting call something like "must wear size 2-4 dress".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Jotalina - Will is supposedly around 19-21'ish.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Happy birthday (tomorrow) William Robert Horton! <3 :)

Spoiler: click to toggle

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 15 2013, 07:48 AM

Arianna's birth certificate says he's 20.

Posted Image
Edited by Team WilSon, Nov 15 2013, 08:09 AM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

jotalina
Nov 15 2013, 06:55 AM
How old is he now?
He was 18-years old when he was coming out (I remember Marlene saying something about him being "18 years on this world" in one of their talks), and his age is listed on Arianna Grace's birth certificate as being 20. But now he might be 21. I guess every four months he skips a year.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I have truly enjoyed watching Will grow up over the years and although I haven't been happy with him through much of Chandler's run he'll always be our Lumi kid! :)

elci525
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Nov 15 2013, 04:24 AM
They really didn't have to age Will to do a coming out story. This has got to be the shortest soras ever, difference of three years. Will is truly a character we saw grow up on our screens. Him and his parents. #history
YUP - him and his parents!!! Which is why the Wabi baby reveal storyline was so emotional and moving to me!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

That little guy with the ears will always be little Will to me and CG will always be teen Will to me....I have yet to get an adult version of Will I like...and let's face it, it's not because Chandler couldn't act, because he was a solid actor, but because I didn't much care for the writing for Will since he got here, except for his relationship with Sonny.

jotalina
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 15 2013, 08:23 AM
jotalina
Nov 15 2013, 06:55 AM
How old is he now?
He was 18-years old when he was coming out (I remember Marlene saying something about him being "18 years on this world" in one of their talks), and his age is listed on Arianna Grace's birth certificate as being 20. But now he might be 21. I guess every four months he skips a year.
yeah, probably he's 21 now
but I wouldn't be suprise if the writers in the near future make him 24 or something :blulaugh:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Aw, baby big eared/mute Will! That kid creeped me out (less than Ciara of the Corn, though). It's been cool watching Will "grow up". I love that they're all there in the collage. Big Eared Will, Bratty Will, Dopey Will, Bieber Shag Will (renamed Cocaine Will)....I guess Chandler will need a nickname once he leaves. He can be Crying Will. There have been quite a few incarnations of this character in 18 years.

There haven't been many characters I've been able to watch grow. Most of those in my age group were aged ahead of me and are closer to my mom's age. :P I hope they let Ciara and Theo age naturally with their actors. I wouldn't mind the same for Johnny and Allie. Days has been good about keeping the same child actors these past few years. Besides, I'm kind of attached to those kiddos.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 15 2013, 10:46 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2013, 09:48 AM
That little guy with the ears will always be little Will to me and CG will always be teen Will to me....I have yet to get an adult version of Will I like...and let's face it, it's not because Chandler couldn't act, because he was a solid actor, but because I didn't much care for the writing for Will since he got here, except for his relationship with Sonny.
I haven't like CM's Will for the exact same reasons.

nananana7

I don't know where to post this. Mods can move it, if need be.

This is a "plot idea I'd like to see"

I'd like to see Marie Horton come back in reaction to Nick's future chaos ...

and then she could encounter Eric ...

And in the Marie/Eric scenes: She could talk with him about how she was once a nun but later found happiness in the secular life -- and she could offer to listen to him.
Edited by nananana7, Nov 15 2013, 10:52 AM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 15 2013, 08:07 AM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 15 2013, 07:48 AM

Arianna's birth certificate says he's 20.

Posted Image
All the documents this year said California. :blulaugh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Nov 15 2013, 10:41 AM
Aw, baby big eared/mute Will! That kid creeped me out (less than Ciara of the Corn, though). It's been cool watching Will "grow up". I love that they're all there in the collage. Big Eared Will, Bratty Will, Dopey Will, Bieber Shag Will (renamed Cocaine Will)....I guess Chandler will need a nickname once he leaves. He can be Crying Will. There have been quite a few incarnations of this character in 18 years.

There haven't been many characters I've been able to watch grow. Most of those in my age group were aged ahead of me and are closer to my mom's age. :P I hope they let Ciara and Theo age naturally with their actors. I wouldn't mind the same for Johnny and Allie. Days has been good about keeping the same child actors these past few years. Besides, I'm kind of attached to those kiddos.
I think CM should be "inappropriate smirking Will"

JoeBucs32

nananana7
Nov 15 2013, 10:51 AM
I don't know where to post this. Mods can move it, if need be.

This is a "plot idea I'd like to see"

I'd like to see Marie Horton come back in reaction to Nick's future chaos ...

and then she could encounter Eric ...

And in the Marie/Eric scenes: She could talk with him about how she was once a nun but later found happiness in the secular life -- and she could offer to listen to him.
This is a fantastic idea!

And the more Hortons on the canvas, the better. They are supposed to be the center of the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply