Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2013, 02:02 AM (19,437 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Big Ear Will was an awesome Will. I don't remember him ever doing much though. I mean, he was basically the equivalent of a doll.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Graceland
Nov 15 2013, 10:52 AM
Team WilSon
Nov 15 2013, 08:07 AM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 15 2013, 07:48 AM
Jotalina - Will is supposedly around 19-21'ish.

Arianna's birth certificate says he's 20.

Posted Image
All the documents this year said California. :blulaugh:
I loved it when Will's name was William Robert Roberts.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 15 2013, 11:11 AM
Spencer Hastings
Nov 15 2013, 10:41 AM
Aw, baby big eared/mute Will! That kid creeped me out (less than Ciara of the Corn, though). It's been cool watching Will "grow up". I love that they're all there in the collage. Big Eared Will, Bratty Will, Dopey Will, Bieber Shag Will (renamed Cocaine Will)....I guess Chandler will need a nickname once he leaves. He can be Crying Will. There have been quite a few incarnations of this character in 18 years.

There haven't been many characters I've been able to watch grow. Most of those in my age group were aged ahead of me and are closer to my mom's age. :P I hope they let Ciara and Theo age naturally with their actors. I wouldn't mind the same for Johnny and Allie. Days has been good about keeping the same child actors these past few years. Besides, I'm kind of attached to those kiddos.
I think CM should be "inappropriate smirking Will"
I'd call him nonWill.

I want Will written correctly. Is that too much to ask?! Not one that acts like Rafe is his dad or EJ is a good man. A Will with edge who schemes but is still more mature than his mom. One that talks to his grandma Kate, the one who actually helped to raise him. Maybe work for Victor. Those are the families he should be around.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd like Maree Cheatham to return just so I can see scenes of her and John Aniston's Victor. I'd absolutely LOVED every single thing I've seen of them together from when they were Stephanie Wyatt & Martin Tourneur on Search for Tomorrow. Of course, Cheatham has a regular role on Nickelodeon's Sam & Cat, so I don't know how that would work.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 15 2013, 11:28 AM
Big Ear Will was an awesome Will. I don't remember him ever doing much though. I mean, he was basically the equivalent of a doll.
:blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh: wasn't he literally a doll? Anyone have a screen cap of the Will doll?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The show hasn't even started for me & I'm already ready to state how NOT HERE I am for ANYTHING Maggie/Dan today. (This based off of the spoiler tweets coming through my timeline.)

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Did he ever speak?

elci525
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2013, 12:55 PM
blueskies
Did he ever speak?
He did. He was kept on until like 2001/2, correct? He was Will when Lucas returned from comaland. He said a few words, but not much. I always felt that for a kid as big as I thought he was, he should be talking lots more. Adorable though. I think when I hear the name "Will" as it relates to this character, his is the image I see.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Another day stuck with the sucktastic feed. I wish it came on earlier here.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

He might have said 'daddy' a time or two.

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Nov 15 2013, 12:57 PM
six
Nov 15 2013, 12:55 PM
blueskies
Did he ever speak?
He did. He was kept on until like 2001/2, correct? He was Will when Lucas returned from comaland. He said a few words, but not much. I always felt that for a kid as big as I thought he was, he should be talking lots more. Adorable though. I think when I hear the name "Will" as it relates to this character, his is the image I see.
Yeah, I think it was 2002 that Lucas took him off to Africa. I remember wondering why they carried him all the time. He was cute though and it was nice that they kept him for so long.
Edited by six, Nov 15 2013, 01:01 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2013, 12:59 PM
He might have said 'daddy' a time or two.
Yeah, "Daddy I drew this picture for you." I think that was all ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am HERE for this EJ/Sami fight today

metitle
Member Avatar

Is Allison Sweeney's hair thinning?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Well that's not Kristen, lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, nope. That's definitely NOT Kristen. lol

metitle
Member Avatar

yikes they found a homeless woman instead of Kristen.
and now Brady is getting all righteous.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Uh oh, EJ - BUSTED. I'm here for an Ejami knock-down, drag-out fight.

Lori

Where's Brenda's log?

elci525
Member Avatar

I am HERE for Ericole!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply