Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sean Carrigan upped to contract status
Topic Started: Nov 15 2013, 02:35 PM (2,114 Views)
thepadange

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2013/1115-carrigan.php?fb_ref=homepage
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Good news! :cheer:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Good! Maybe they'll find out he's really Nikki's son instead of Dylan who looks NOTHING like nikki, but stitch does.
Until there's a DNA test, I'm still holding out hope and Sharon better not be anywhere near the lab.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

He's handsome!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Tie Sharon to a tree. Bet she likes being tied up...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 15 2013, 06:58 PM
Good! Maybe they'll find out he's really Nikki's son instead of Dylan who looks NOTHING like nikki, but stitch does.
Until there's a DNA test, I'm still holding out hope and Sharon better not be anywhere near the lab.
I'd rather forget Dylan altogether and just keep Stitch. More personality and way better looking! He also has more chemistry with MTS than SBu.

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 16 2013, 02:19 AM
Sammie Jo
I'd rather forget Dylan altogether and just keep Stitch. More personality and way better looking! He also has more chemistry with MTS than SBu.
Amen! I'm already tired of tragic, sweet Dylan vs those meanie Newman men :eyeroll: I much prefer Stitch's personality and yeah SC plays off of MTS better. I feel she has no chemistry with SB.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Amen to that.

Aside from the looks, he has something else similar to Nikki's: a personality!

Sorry, Dullan, you're as brain dead as Jason Quartermaine.

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Cool.I like him and its good to have another hottie on the show now that Billy M is leaving.:) I personally want Dylan as Nikki's son.They work so well together and imo have great chemistry.So no thanks to Stitch being Nikki's son.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon has been too sane lately. Isn't she about to self destruct again? Start seeing ghosts of John Denver or Big Bopper?
I thought the Summer storyline would be out by now...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 21 2013, 09:12 AM
Sharon has been too sane lately. Isn't she about to self destruct again? Start seeing ghosts of John Denver or Big Bopper?
I guess they're going to wait until Summer is 30 before Sharon gets outed.
Maybe someone, somewhere will think that maybe there should be a second DNA test on summer to make sure?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Did I hear Nikki acknowledge yesterday that Dylan didn't look like his real father? He sure doesn't look like Nikki.
I hope the DNA tests come back and say that Dylan is not the son, still holding out hope that it's stitch, that there was a mixup somewhere, maybe two babies were adopted out and one was stitch or maybe auntie Penelope lied?
At least Stitch looks like nikki in coloring, Dylan looks nothing like her..

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think they expect us to forget the latest misdeeds of ... Sharon (sigh)
But we can't.
I'm wondering if Summer doesn't get real sick and end up in the hospital and (drum rolllll) blood work. 1+1 ends up equaling 6 and the gig is up.
Sharon turns to run and Phyllis shows up in the doorway and trips her, and she lands flat on her mug.

Amazee-Dayzee

I'd like Stitch to be Nikki's son. But by Paul. Then he would have more relatives and it would give Paul something to do.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 21 2013, 09:12 AM
Maybe the pharmacy will give her the wrong meds, she'll get truth serum instead of her regular drugs, and she'll blab everything she ever did since high school! :D

LPS
Member Avatar

Has anyone noticed ALL of Nikki's children have zero personality...Nick, Victoria, Dylan.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Stitch had more chemistry with Nikki than with Dylan.
Like i said before, Nikki should order multiple maternity tests to confirm that Dylan is her child, period.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Eeeeeeeeek Sammie. I don't think a one hour program would do it. Mini-series perhaps.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 30 2013, 02:17 PM
Stitch had more chemistry with Nikki than with Dylan.
Like i said before, Nikki should order multiple maternity tests to confirm that Dylan is her child, period.
Were I nikki, I would have handled it totally differently, but of course there wouldn't have been as much drama. lol
As I see it, she had 2 ways to go.
1. Tell Dylan privately and then go get a DNA test.
2. Tell Victor privately, then tell Dylan and get a DNA test.
Don't unload on the whole family over the word of a nun who has memory issues, and no proof from Penelope who might be hiding something or flat out lying, before you are at least 98% sure.
Blurting it out in the middle of a restaurant with a fight going on between your for sure son, vs your maybe son, would have never entered my mind.
In today's world of digging for dirt, it's amazing to me that none of this came out when she was running for office. lol

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I want Ashley back for good she and Stitch would be so good for each other. I saw the look in there eyes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply