Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sean Carrigan upped to contract status
Topic Started: Nov 15 2013, 02:35 PM (2,188 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Ashley goes through men like she goes through hot flashes. Stitch is a pup.
Yeah he's been through the war and married with child but he isn't used to the men eating women in that town.
Every woman in that city has man flesh stuck between their teeth.
Patch your marriage Stitch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dec 3 2013, 08:08 AM
Yeah he's been through the war and married with child but he isn't used to the men eating women in that town.
I was thinking the same thing about Ash, and he is quite a bit younger than she character wise. She wasn't exactly a teen when she had Abby.
I don't get where Abby came up with this out of the blue like that, I guess, this could mean that ED is coming back to the show and they have to give her a reason to drag Ashley back from NY.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Don't get me wrong, I like Ashley but not for Stitch. She should stick with the Tuckers and the Victors of this show. Bringing back the Aussie might be reason enough to bring Ashley back too.
Watch Ash and Jill duke it out, lol.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Just as long as they don't bring back Cane's REAL mother. :huh:

thepadange

Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2013, 08:41 AM
BlissfulLily
I was thinking the same thing about Ash, and he is quite a bit younger than she character wise. She wasn't exactly a teen when she had Abby.
I don't get where Abby came up with this out of the blue like that, I guess, this could mean that ED is coming back to the show and they have to give her a reason to drag Ashley back from NY.
Those scenes ED and SC had were solely concentrated on the very open flirting. There was no subtext at all and that's why I didn't find them intriguing.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I don't know how old Stitch is supposed to be, but I'm thinking that Ashley would be a great deal older than him.

thepadange

SnowAngel
Dec 3 2013, 10:55 AM
I don't know how old Stitch is supposed to be, but I'm thinking that Ashley would be a great deal older than him.
The actor is 39yo. The character - idk.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He's probably the same age as Dylan. We haven't figured that one out yet. Supposed to be older than Vikki, and yet her age has changed so much through the years.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thepadange
Dec 3 2013, 09:53 AM
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
Those scenes ED and SC had were solely concentrated on the very open flirting. There was no subtext at all and that's why I didn't find them intriguing.
Subtext?
First we flirt, then we go to the next step, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by subtext.

thepadange

Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2013, 07:12 PM
thepadange
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
Subtext?
First we flirt, then we go to the next step, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by subtext.
What I meant was that these scenes were IMO quite one-dimensional (just matchmaking/ flirting and nothing more). I'm not saying they were not good or so, just those kind of scenes are not intriguing enough for my taste. It's too predictable where they are planning to go (short or long-term). It's much more interesting for me when sparks fly while characters are in conflict with each other or develop some kind of friendship first (like Billy/Kelly now) and you don't know what will happen next, not when they are just "set" to be a couple (like Abby-Tyler). /In other words, I like when the "attraction" between characters grows as "subtext", not as "text"/. However, it's just my opinion. And it's really quite difficult to explain ;) . I don't even know if somebody can understand what I had in mind, sorry :rolleyes: .
Edited by thepadange, Dec 3 2013, 08:25 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thepadange
Dec 3 2013, 08:24 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2013, 07:12 PM
thepadange
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Subtext?
What I meant was that these scenes were IMO quite one-dimensional (just matchmaking/ flirting and nothing more). I'm not saying they were not good or so, just those kind of scenes are not intriguing enough for my taste. It's too predictable where they are planning to go (short or long-term). It's much more interesting for me when sparks fly while characters are in conflict with each other or develop some kind of friendship first (like Billy/Kelly now) and you don't know what will happen next, not when they are just "set" to be a couple (like Abby-Tyler). /In other words, I like when the "attraction" between characters grows as "subtext", not as "text"/. However, it's just my opinion. And it's really quite difficult to explain ;) . I don't even know if somebody can understand what I had in mind, sorry :rolleyes: .
I do understand now, thanks for the explanation. lol
I wonder, though, if Victoria will become as crazy jealous of Kelly, as she did of Chloe?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply