Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New mystery set announced on 12/4/13; Please see Michael Benyaer thread!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 01:48 AM (9,833 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

WE'RE HAVING A HEAT WAVE, A TROPICAL HEAT WAVE...NEW MYSTERY SET BRINGS INTRIGUE

"Days" fans, there's a new set coming within the next month that might get you intrigued...a Tropical Limbo set (limbo just means it's not a fully-built set). While I'm not revealing exactly who might be seen on this set, the character is either a DiMera or has ties to the DiMeras. Who do you think will be seen in this mystery set?? Have we seen the last of Kristen? Might this be Stefano's new hiding place? Or might it be a different character?? You'll have to watch and find out!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hummm
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 16 2013, 01:48 AM
WE'RE HAVING A HEAT WAVE, A TROPICAL HEAT WAVE...NEW MYSTERY SET BRINGS INTRIGUE

"Days" fans, there's a new set coming within the next month that might get you intrigued...a Tropical Limbo set (limbo just means it's not a fully-built set). While I'm not revealing exactly who might be seen on this set, the character is either a DiMera or has ties to the DiMeras. Who do you think will be seen in this mystery set?? Have we seen the last of Kristen? Might this be Stefano's new hiding place? Or might it be a different character?? You'll have to watch and find out!!
My Stefano ;)(I hope)
Edited by Hummm, Nov 16 2013, 02:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

At least it isn't Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

If it isn't Hope surrounded by handsome cabana boys, then I ain't intrigued. B-)
Edited by MissFancyFace, Nov 16 2013, 02:58 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I know were not lucky enough for it to be Kristen, so I'm gonna hope for 2nd best, so much so that i think saying 2nd best is an insult... PLEASE be Tony :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Tony was my first thought as well. That said, it's not completely outside the realm of possibility for it to be Kristen -- Eileen Davidson could have easily filmed those scenes during her time on the show. It's a tropical set, so that makes me think that it won't be seen in many episodes. It would make perfect sense for us to just happen to get a random scene at some point in the next month or so that shows us exactly what happened to Kristen and sets things up for a possible return in the future.

Anna is my third choice.
Online Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Or it could be that Liam dude, if he has ties to the DiMeras. He'll be debuting sometime before Christmas, so perhaps we see him in a tropical setting before he arrives in Salem.
Online Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

At first I was thinking that it could be Kristin's lookalike filmed from an angle where you can't see her face completely, to show us that Kristin is alive and well. But....I don't think Jason would make it that easy for us to guess since he already used Kristin as an example :) It must be someone more obscure...
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Nov 16 2013, 06:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

Didn't Joe Mascolo break his leg or something?
Maybe Stefano took a vacation with Cecily and he has a phone call scene with EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Hope it isn't sami in a bikini :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm leaning toward Kristen..... But I guess this could be the introduction of the Liam character also
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 16 2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?
I'm really hoping it's not Jordan tied to the Dimeras. I want to see her have a different backstory.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

magicsteacher
Nov 16 2013, 08:04 AM
michr544125
Nov 16 2013, 07:50 AM
I'm really hoping it's not Jordan tied to the Dimeras. I want to see her have a different backstory.
I agree but jut this bad feeling I'm getting with EJ being the only Dimera iin town besides Stefano :shrug: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Laufeyson
Nov 16 2013, 02:42 AM
At least it isn't Daniel.
Are you sure about that? Daniel's a man of murky, eggy, origins who finds himself abruptly tied to others all the time. Carly, Melanie, Maggie...next. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

if it's Kristen & we find out she knows she's pregnant I would be so happy. But it would also be too good to be true, so I'll say it's this Liam guy who we find out is the real Ryan DiMera.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Tony needs to return or Vivian we need some real villains not cartoon characters..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sandell

Hugo
Nov 16 2013, 06:56 AM
Maybe Stefano took a vacation with Cecily and he has a phone call scene with EJ.
Yes , he did Joe M...broke his hip.....poor guy...he looks so dam good for his age...I believe 88...
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Sandell
Nov 16 2013, 01:23 PM
Hugo
Nov 16 2013, 06:56 AM
Yes , he did Joe M...broke his hip.....poor guy...he looks so dam good for his age...I believe 88...
If I 'm not mistaken, JM said he broke his leg and I don't believe he's quite that old...maybe 80 or 81...it's Bill Hayes who is 88, I believe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

My thoughts at Tony, kristen lookalike, Vivian or Susan!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic