Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New mystery set announced on 12/4/13; Please see Michael Benyaer thread!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 01:48 AM (9,397 Views)
Ashley1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 16 2013, 02:21 PM
Sandell
Nov 16 2013, 01:23 PM
Hugo
Nov 16 2013, 06:56 AM
Didn't Joe Mascolo break his leg or something?
Maybe Stefano took a vacation with Cecily and he has a phone call scene with EJ.
Yes , he did Joe M...broke his hip.....poor guy...he looks so dam good for his age...I believe 88...
If I 'm not mistaken, JM said he broke his leg and I don't believe he's quite that old...maybe 80 or 81...it's Bill Hayes who is 88, I believe.
Joe is 84.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

EJ with Sami on an exotic getaway?? Ahhh...that's my wish but I know that's not it so I digress.....

It could be a scene of Kristen shot before ED left.

However, I'd like for it to be Tony and have them pull a surprise reveal like they did when LH came back as Anna for that short story arc. It was soooo cool having no idea who it was until she opened that door. So yeah, that would be my wish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sandell
Nov 16 2013, 01:23 PM
Yes , he did Joe M...broke his hip.....poor guy...he looks so dam good for his age...I believe 88...
Offline Profile Goto Top

WGuyMd35

Quote:

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?

Jordan mentioned her father died when she was young. So, my guess is her father is alive and in Salem. Probably John or Daniel. The ages of the male cast really don't work for it to be anyone else.
Online Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

I swear I read somewhere that there was a new drug lord coming to town. Maybe it's him (or her!).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

WGuyMd35
Nov 16 2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?

Jordan mentioned her father died when she was young. So, my guess is her father is alive and in Salem. Probably John or Daniel. The ages of the male cast really don't work for it to be anyone else.
Anyone BUT Daniel.
If TomSell wanted to, they could resurrect Alice's bank statements. There never was any resolution to that part of the story. It was never revealed who was getting that money. Could it be Jordan?! Could she be related to the Hortons in some way?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Daniel being Jordan's father makes so much sense given they are in the same age bracket.
Online Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Jason, we will see in the next month, or taping in the next month?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Jack? Please be jack
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Nov 16 2013, 05:01 PM
Jack? Please be jack
Jack would be AWESOME, but its a DiMera or someone with ties to the DiMeras. Kristen, Tony and Vivan fit that.

Jason, if I can ask, the way you are teasing us, are we right to assume it's an established character?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

waterlilly
Nov 16 2013, 04:41 PM
You will see the set before Christmas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Nov 16 2013, 05:12 PM
Jason, if I can ask, the way you are teasing us, are we right to assume it's an established character?
It's a character that has been on before, yes. Either a DiMera or someone who has ties to the DiMeras.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 16 2013, 05:37 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
It's a character that has been on before, yes. Either a DiMera or someone who has ties to the DiMeras.
Thank you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mean, Mean, Mean!
I'm guessing Dr. Rolf!
Online Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 16 2013, 06:14 AM
Or it could be that Liam dude, if he has ties to the DiMeras. He'll be debuting sometime before Christmas, so perhaps we see him in a tropical setting before he arrives in Salem.
Yup, this is my thought!! I hope he's a brand new super bad villain coming to bring havoc in Salem and that his target is the Dimera clan. Maybe we'll get a Dimera/Brady/Kiriakis alliance against the new evil, handsome mobster coming to town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Aaaawwwwwww :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

I've been imagining Rolf with a lab where he is making duplicates for a bunch of people in Salem. Some are complete and can be played by the regular actors, but others are only in-progress, so they need lookalike actors.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dooldooldool

blueskies
Nov 16 2013, 11:19 AM
if it's Kristen & we find out she knows she's pregnant I would be so happy. But it would also be too good to be true, so I'll say it's this Liam guy who we find out is the real Ryan DiMera.
It seems more likely that Liam would be Ryan's son (or grandson). Stefano is in his 80s. It was always a stretch for John Forrest Alamain Black to be his half-brother. A 40something actor might be a bit one stretch too far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 16 2013, 05:36 PM
waterlilly
Nov 16 2013, 04:41 PM
You will see the set before Christmas.
Thank you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

MissFancyFace
Nov 16 2013, 02:57 AM
If it isn't Hope surrounded by handsome cabana boys, then I ain't intrigued. B-)
I'll go for that.It just gets me upset that Hope was asking Daniel about Jennifer and propping Dannifer up ........when in reality Dan should have been asking Hope where Bo was and what a great couple they are.These writers got it backwards. :hmmph:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic