Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New mystery set announced on 12/4/13; Please see Michael Benyaer thread!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 01:48 AM (9,777 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

world50
Nov 16 2013, 06:18 PM
MissFancyFace
Nov 16 2013, 02:57 AM
If it isn't Hope surrounded by handsome cabana boys, then I ain't intrigued. B-)
I'll go for that.It just gets me upset that Hope was asking Daniel about Jennifer and propping Dannifer up ........when in reality Dan should have been asking Hope where Bo was and what a great couple they are.These writers got it backwards. :hmmph:
Daniel is not one of the top people on my list of those that should be asking Hope what's up with Bo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Jack=Dimera's hate him because of Jennifer/Peter could easily be him
Vivian=Stefano's ex-wife could be John's real mother and Stefano is the father? (stretch but anything to bring back villain Vivian not cartoon)
Peter=he's been gone way too long have him return and kill Daniel then jack can return and save her from Peter
Tony only if he's with Anna and with Carrie being off canvas it makes sense to have her mother return lol (they have never been on at the same time)
Patch-having been held hostage by Dimera's before why not now would make sense why they are not together
Bo-well Stefano kidnaps everyone would make sense why he's not there now...basically anyone I have mentioned but with our luck its probably Bonnie or someone stupid like Faye? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Well, my hope would be that it's Orpheus' old island... : :smile:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Nov 16 2013, 07:55 PM
Jack=Dimera's hate him because of Jennifer/Peter could easily be him
Vivian=Stefano's ex-wife could be John's real mother and Stefano is the father? (stretch but anything to bring back villain Vivian not cartoon)
Peter=he's been gone way too long have him return and kill Daniel then jack can return and save her from Peter
Tony only if he's with Anna and with Carrie being off canvas it makes sense to have her mother return lol (they have never been on at the same time)
Patch-having been held hostage by Dimera's before why not now would make sense why they are not together
Bo-well Stefano kidnaps everyone would make sense why he's not there now...basically anyone I have mentioned but with our luck its probably Bonnie or someone stupid like Faye? lol
Tony has been my hope, but I've "Blocked out" Peter as a possibility since they seem to ignore his existence. I mean, in the year that Kristen was here he was never mentioned once. (...And the name Blake was only mentioned once which drove me nuts.)

BUT, if the writers would surprise us and bring him back, I would be ALL for it. ESPECIALLY if it led to Jack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

It irked the hell out of me that they continually called her Kristen DiMera. She only went by that when she was married to Tony. ugh.
Online Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

The history of this show has been so butchered by every writer that it's hard to make sense now I wouldn't be surprised if stefano and
Alice had a child named john black lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Nov 16 2013, 04:09 PM
I swear I read somewhere that there was a new drug lord coming to town. Maybe it's him (or her!).
Maybe it is Jack Deveraux. Or it could be Kristen (or her look-a-like) on the honeymoon trip she and Brady were going to go on (he gave her that three month itinerary).
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

Peter blake now that's a thought!!! I'm surprised it's been kept a secret!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dooldooldool

BradyB
Nov 16 2013, 11:42 PM
Peter blake now that's a thought!!! I'm surprised it's been kept a secret!!
The day that Peter Blake appears in the script is the day that Mrs Scott Reeves suddenly leaves the show and retreats to her ranch in Tennessee. It wouldn't surprise me that one condition of her contract is that the character never be mentioned again.

I wonder what Stephanie Cameron has been up to? She may be needed again for an emergency recast......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

ArnoldFinnegan
Nov 16 2013, 06:32 AM
At first I was thinking that it could be Kristin's lookalike filmed from an angle where you can't see her face completely, to show us that Kristin is alive and well. But....I don't think Jason would make it that easy for us to guess since he already used Kristin as an example :) It must be someone more obscure...
Actually, hiding the answer in plain sight sounds exactly like something that Jason would do. I recall that he wanted to tell us something like "Hey, 'Wilson' fans, you might be interested to know that Days has hired a new guy to assume the role of Will in 2014...." but the news about Guy Wilson's casting leaked before he could do so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Jason47
Nov 16 2013, 05:37 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Nov 16 2013, 05:12 PM
Jason, if I can ask, the way you are teasing us, are we right to assume it's an established character?
It's a character that has been on before, yes. Either a DiMera or someone who has ties to the DiMeras.
Heh, go figure. I was going to ask you this same question when I floated Liam as a theory back on page one, but I decided not to because I figured that you'd say (as you did in another recent thread) that answering that question would give away too much.

You are an enigma, Jason! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Jason47
Nov 16 2013, 05:37 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Nov 16 2013, 05:12 PM
Jason, if I can ask, the way you are teasing us, are we right to assume it's an established character?
It's a character that has been on before, yes. Either a DiMera or someone who has ties to the DiMeras.
Jason, since this character has been on Days before, will he or she be played by the same actor or actress?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Peter Blake has been mentioned in a scene between kristen and jennifer this year. I was shocked when I heard his name.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 16 2013, 08:50 PM
Well, my hope would be that it's Orpheus' old island... : :smile:
Maybe Jordan and Liam are Orpheus' children. Did he have a boy and a girl?
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

WGuyMd35
Nov 16 2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?

Jordan mentioned her father died when she was young. So, my guess is her father is alive and in Salem. Probably John or Daniel. The ages of the male cast really don't work for it to be anyone else.
Jordan & Daniel had a scene at the nurse's station &
Daniel mentioned he had known a Dr. Ridgeway & wondered if she was related
to him.
It was only one scenes so who knows but makes me think Jordan is lying
about her family & is she is related to a Salem family.
Which one?

Offline Profile Goto Top

Helena

trojangal
Nov 17 2013, 11:39 AM
WGuyMd35
Nov 16 2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?

Jordan mentioned her father died when she was young. So, my guess is her father is alive and in Salem. Probably John or Daniel. The ages of the male cast really don't work for it to be anyone else.
Jordan & Daniel had a scene at the nurse's station &
Daniel mentioned he had known a Dr. Ridgeway & wondered if she was related
to him.
It was only one scenes so who knows but makes me think Jordan is lying
about her family & is she is related to a Salem family.
Which one?

Offline Profile Goto Top

Helena

I think Jordan is in Witness Protection and Kate is going to reveal her whereabouts to the wrong people. Then Rafe is going to have to come to her rescue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helena

I think Jordan is in Witness Protection and Kate is going to reveal her whereabouts to the wrong people. Then Rafe is going to have to come to her rescue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helena

New at this so I entered my answer twice at least got my point across
Offline Profile Goto Top

paul89

is she a Dimera or a horton or brady ????
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic