Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New mystery set announced on 12/4/13; Please see Michael Benyaer thread!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 01:48 AM (9,840 Views)
Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Maybe Jordan is Renee's daughter and that's who has been on the island for the past 30 years. At his age, Stefano needs at least one adult grandchild. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
Nov 26 2013, 02:17 PM
Maybe Jordan is Renee's daughter and that's who has been on the island for the past 30 years. At his age, Stefano needs at least one adult grandchild. ;)
I'm too young (Started watching in the 90s) I've only seen one clip of Renee on Youtube, and it seems like she was a VERY interesting charicter. I'd love to see her be alive.
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Or maybe the person is Alex Marshall? He had ties to the Dimeras. He could be helping grandson Nick in hiding out (presuming Nick doesn't really die).
Edited by jam6242, Nov 27 2013, 11:18 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Mitchapalooza
Nov 18 2013, 06:56 PM
If this has anything to do with Orpheus or any of his off-spring....then HELL yes...Salem needs this bad ass family back!

Perhaps Mark Collier's character is somehow related to this.
I'm starting to think that they will bring back someone from Salem's past as a villain....so the idea of this Liam character having ties to someone like Orpheus and then have Jordan be related in some way to Liam would be great. Maybe we see Orpheus' island.....and someone give instructions to the guy that plays Liam right before he shows up in Salem....for example, speculating something like, we hear a voice say, 'she's in Salem'...then that person hands a picture of Jordan to someone....the camera pans up and we see Liam....then we see him again a few days later in the hospital.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rebelstarter

I would love to see Bart or Dr. Rolf again! Yes, Bart "died", but it's a soap!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

I've really enjoyed all the creative suggestions for the returning Dimera (related) character and added a few myself, but now I'm coming back down to earth somewhere in the tropics and guessing it's going to be one of Kristen's minions: Dr. Shyka or the Video Gal. (Actually, it'd be sorta funny if they ended up there together as a couple after they both fled Salem.)

So OK Jason, what I want to know more about while awaiting the reveal is the Tropical Limbo Set. Is it going to be that Tiki Bar Set from Tinda Lau? LOL. That's what I'm visualizing. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Limbo means it's not a fully built set.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Nov 16 2013, 04:11 PM
WGuyMd35
Nov 16 2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:

Yeah sounds like this involves Kristen. But I also think Jordan is a possibility. She has something going on in her past and they are making into some type of mystery. Unless she is tied to the Dimeras?

Jordan mentioned her father died when she was young. So, my guess is her father is alive and in Salem. Probably John or Daniel. The ages of the male cast really don't work for it to be anyone else.
Anyone BUT Daniel.
If TomSell wanted to, they could resurrect Alice's bank statements. There never was any resolution to that part of the story. It was never revealed who was getting that money. Could it be Jordan?! Could she be related to the Hortons in some way?
It should be Anne. It would explain so much. Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Sindacco
Dec 4 2013, 12:43 AM
Limbo means it's not a fully built set.
Yes, thanks, I have seen Jason's explanation of 'limbo.' I'm just visualizing that thatched bar that was part of the Tinda Lau set. I think it would be funny to see it pop back up again. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Nov 16 2013, 08:55 PM
tylerbo20
Nov 16 2013, 07:55 PM
Jack=Dimera's hate him because of Jennifer/Peter could easily be him
Vivian=Stefano's ex-wife could be John's real mother and Stefano is the father? (stretch but anything to bring back villain Vivian not cartoon)
Peter=he's been gone way too long have him return and kill Daniel then jack can return and save her from Peter
Tony only if he's with Anna and with Carrie being off canvas it makes sense to have her mother return lol (they have never been on at the same time)
Patch-having been held hostage by Dimera's before why not now would make sense why they are not together
Bo-well Stefano kidnaps everyone would make sense why he's not there now...basically anyone I have mentioned but with our luck its probably Bonnie or someone stupid like Faye? lol
Tony has been my hope, but I've "Blocked out" Peter as a possibility since they seem to ignore his existence. I mean, in the year that Kristen was here he was never mentioned once. (...And the name Blake was only mentioned once which drove me nuts.)

BUT, if the writers would surprise us and bring him back, I would be ALL for it. ESPECIALLY if it led to Jack.
I've been thinking about this scenario for a while... ;)

Jack Deveraux hit his head and lost his memory during the elevator crash. He woke up and suffered a PTSD attack from all the trauma - he had flashes from his time in Afghanistan, but not knowing their significance, thought people were after him and fled. He ditched his possessions on a disfigured corpse in the rubble, leading people to believe he died. The viewers are introduced to the fact that Jack survived when a scene shows Vargas and Jack (who's going by Aaron Jennings now) sharing a prison cell (Amnesiac Jack could have returned to his darker ways, living a life of crime) - Vargas is unaware of his cellmate's identity. The two bond and become close friends. In the same prison is Peter Blake (who I would love to be played by someone amazing, like Trevor St John, if not by Jason Brooks), who has been observing Jack for some time. Realizing, his nemesis has amnesia, Peter decides to befriend Jack and use him to plot revenge against Jennifer. Upon their release, Peter returns to Salem remorseful of his sister's actions and pretends to be a changed man. He manipulates Jack and has him be at places where he knows Jennifer will be, places where her family and friends will not be (e.g. conferences, events). Jennifer first thinks she is hallucinating, but as she continues to see Jack, she becomes convinced that he's alive. Peter ups his game and breaks into Jennifer's house without her realizing it. He puts traces of the cologne Jack used on her pillow, to make Jennifer's mind be consumed with Jack being alive. Her family and friends grow increasingly concerned with her sanity, fearing that recent stress has lead her to suffer a fate similar to her mother's. Despite much protest, Jennifer ends up being committed to a mental hospital. Vargas, who has also returned to Salem, begins to grow suspicious of Peter, and decides to dig into his friend "Aaron's" background. When Peter realizes Vargas is growing suspicious, he attacks and kidnaps Jack to stage the appearance that "Aaron" left for Mexico. Vargas, not willing to give up, approaches Hope (who desperately wants to help her cousin) to help him with his investigation.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 4 2013, 01:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie: I LOVE, love your scenario.
Just frigging bring back Jack, whether it is Mathew Ashford playing him, or a good recast.
However, I like the alternative idea of Nick being on that island.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

yawn for nick someone from the past it better be a good surprise...Tony/Jack/Patch/Bo/Vivian/Peter are all who i would want them to be
Offline Profile Goto Top

paul89

when is the new set will show?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I wish I'd read this sooner. I hope it's a Dimera and that they move to Salem. My preference would be Tony, then Peter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

paul89
Dec 4 2013, 07:47 PM
when is the new set will show?
Later this month.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 4 2013, 06:55 PM
yawn for nick someone from the past it better be a good surprise...Tony/Jack/Patch/Bo/Vivian/Peter are all who i would want them to be
I don't consider Nick, Jack, Patch or Bo tied into the DiMeras, so it won't be any of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 4 2013, 09:44 PM
tylerbo20
Dec 4 2013, 06:55 PM
I don't consider Nick, Jack, Patch or Bo tied into the DiMeras, so it won't be any of them.
and it's definitely not Kristen?

hmm...i just can't imagine they've kept a big return secret so long, though admittedly they've done better with that. I think it has to be Stefano.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Has Jason ever said that it's a return?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 16 2013, 02:21 PM
If I 'm not mistaken, JM said he broke his leg and I don't believe he's quite that old...maybe 80 or 81...it's Bill Hayes who is 88, I believe.
Joe will be 85 in March. He was born in 1929. Bill Hayes will be 89 in June.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 4 2013, 09:58 PM
Has Jason ever said that it's a return?
I forget what exactly I said on all the message boards, but the opening post is the general basis of the sneak peek:

"The character is either a DiMera or has ties to the DiMeras."

If I haven't said it yet...yes, the character (and the person playing the character) is one the audience knows. As for another comment above, Joe Mascolo never left the contract cast, so I wouldn't have considered that as news of a return. I've already said Joe would be back in Salem by Christmas. In fact, I think it was announced that we're seeing Joe (most likely on a phone call) this week or next week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic