Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This week Promo Alley's Return!
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 03:09 AM (1,327 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpqkuqJnWoU
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sandell

OMG!! Are you kidding me?? Alley looks like some kind of
GOOGLY GOO...

Couldn't casting come up with a better looking actress?? My God!

natdot99
Member Avatar

I thought she be more polished and refined since she graduated from law school. :shrug:

Bremol
Member Avatar

Why are you surprised? She's a Forrester, she can't be more beautiful that the MORE important Hope Logan. They tried that already, and yeah...look how that worked. Steffy's gone and is only coming back for a very short visit.

It's the Logan show, this is how things roll now.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yikes! I really hope that actress can act, because at the risk of appearing shallow, I don't really want to watch her, based on looks.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Meh. I find it refreshing that she isn't a model. I just hope she can act.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 16 2013, 03:09 PM
That's kind of the boat I'm in. It's nice to see someone that isn't a model, but this girl can't act, then there's really nothing there, and will be an epic fail.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't think she's ugly. It's probably the teeth throwing people off which she can't help. I think once they get her hair tamed and they start with the non-minimal makeup she'll look different.

OliveAnn

DrewHamilton
Nov 16 2013, 03:13 PM
darraholic
Nov 16 2013, 03:09 PM
That's kind of the boat I'm in. It's nice to see someone that isn't a model, but this girl can't act, then there's really nothing there, and will be an epic fail.
Ashlyn Pearce, the actress, is in fact a model. Google her name and a bunch of pics will come up.

Does anyone find it weird that the spelling is suddenly Alley? Somehow, I recall it used to be Allie and before that, the character was always referred to by her full name Alexandria.

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 16 2013, 03:43 PM
I don't think she's ugly. It's probably the teeth throwing people off which she can't help. I think once they get her hair tamed and they start with the non-minimal makeup she'll look different.
So she will be B&B's Sabrina (GH reference)? After a make up she will be a beauty queen.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm confused, how old is she supposed to be? She looks about 16 to me.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Um, she doesn't look like a kid of Thorne and Darla's at all but I hope she can act.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia for posting looking forward to what Alley brings to the show :)

Hope and Wyatt Fan
Member Avatar

OMG Hope and Wyatt get steamy in the Steam Room I can't wait too see that scene I hope they go all the way cause Hope deserve a guy who only wants her and that's Wyatt #TeamHOTT all the way

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I dont think she graduated from Law School i thought I read she dropped out. I have seen pictures of her. She is a beautiful girl. Maybe they are just starting her out this way and then she will bloom. She screen tested with Scott Clifton.

Loved the steam room scene with Hope and Wyatt hot stuff.

dmarie

Hope and Wyatt Fan
Nov 18 2013, 07:13 AM
OMG Hope and Wyatt get steamy in the Steam Room I can't wait too see that scene I hope they go all the way cause Hope deserve a guy who only wants her and that's Wyatt #TeamHOTT all the way
Hope told Wyatt that she would not be going all the way with him, but he come into the steam already to have sex. He didn't believe Hope could resist his charm. I think he a bum who lies, invaded their time together. I wouldn't put it pass him to rape Hope. He to pushy and controlling. I blame Hope for keeping both brother on a shoe string. How many did her mother get Raped by Ridge and Andy. They writing Quinn like Stefanie , who caused Brooke to be raped. I keep telling you Guys this mother and son may be like the mother and son who killed a woman stole her house, and they never found her body. Quinn and Wyatt supposed to have their own company yet seemed to be working out of the Forrester co.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply