Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Flowers in the Attic' Lifetime Movie Trailer; Airs January 18, 2014
Topic Started: Nov 16 2013, 11:37 PM (642 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

This airs tonight. Hopefully, this one is better than the 1987 one. Here is an extended trailer:

Also, they are reportedly in talks to produce the second book, "Petals on the Wind".

Quote:

Lifetime announced recently that they are already developing the sequel, Petals on the Wind, with Kayla writing it. From your perspective, how close is that to being a done deal?

We'll see how this weekend goes. I think we're moving ahead in development and my fingers are crossed. That's what I know.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/flowers-attic-ep-staying-true-672067

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I watched it,great acting,but Heather Graham's character is a terrible mother.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Snowing Fan
Jun 12 2014, 04:31 PM
I watched it,great acting,but Heather Graham's character is a terrible mother.
Did you ever read the book? Yeah, the mom is horrid.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No,never read the book.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Update: Lifetime is producing the next two novels in the series, "If There Be Thorns" and "Seeds of Yesterday." They are also producing "My Sweet Audrina," a stand-alone novel. I hope at some point they end up doing the Casteel series.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Petals-Wind-Sequels-There-Thorns-Seeds-Yesterday-Coming-Lifetime-64313.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply