Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Announces Fan Event at Universal Studios CityWalk
Topic Started: Oct 6 2013, 10:24 AM (2,271 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

‘DAY OF DAYS’ FAN EVENT RETURNS TO UNIVERSAL CITYWALK WITH THE STARS OF NBC’S ‘DAYS OF OUR LIVES’ ON NOVEMBER 9.

October 09, 2013
‘DAY OF DAYS’ FAN EVENT RETURNS TO UNIVERSAL CITYWALK WITH THE STARS OF NBC’S ‘DAYS OF OUR LIVES’ ON NOVEMBER 9.

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – October 9, 2013 – The stars of NBC’s daytime drama “Days of our Lives” will meet fans face-to-face at the “Day of Days” fan event on Saturday, November 9 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Universal CityWalk in Los Angeles. This complimentary event for devoted “Days of our Lives” viewers will offer fans the chance to meet and greet Salem’s favorite cast members during autograph signings, a Q&A session, a trivia challenge and much more.

Cast Stars Attending Include Alison Sweeney, Deidre Hall, Bill Hayes, Susan Hayes, Shawn Christian, Eric Martsolf, Chrishell Stause, Jen Lilley, Bryan Dattilo, Camila Banus, Mary Beth Evans, John Aniston, Blake Berris, Freddie Smith, Ari Zucker, Greg Vaughan, Galen Gering, James Reynolds, Lauren Koslow, Peggy McCay, Suzanne Rogers, Kate Mansi and more.

Schedule for the day:

10-10:30 a.m.

“Day of Days” Welcome and cast introductions

10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.

“Meet & Greet” with the cast of “Days of our Lives”

12:30 p.m.

Lunch Break

2–3 p.m.

“Meet & Greet” with the cast of “Days of our Lives”

4:15-4:45 p.m.

“Days of our Lives” Q & A

4:45-5 p.m.

Event finale including a special sneak preview of future “Days of our Lives”episode
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

AWESOME!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Great news---I do love all the interviews we get out of these events.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Nice! :rockon:

LovingDays

Cant wait for the nov. promo

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Me too, it better be good! It should be, all things considered.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kristian will once again be unable to attend as she has a standing yearly commitment to be at the Houston Nutcracker Market. Unfortunately, the two events are always scheduled on the same weekend.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 6 2013, 04:14 PM
Cant wait for the nov. promo
Man, I still remember how the last promo (Ejami grief sex) generated PAGES of discussion here.

Kriss4

I'm hoping for Mary Beth and Judi and Wally to attend!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Oct 6 2013, 06:29 PM
I'm hoping for Mary Beth and Judi and Wally to attend!
Those are the only 3 actors I would look forward to seeing.

Alin89
Member Avatar

ill try my best to attend since i live in so cali.

Donovanfan

Supergirlx2
Oct 6 2013, 05:10 PM
Kristian will once again be unable to attend as she has a standing yearly commitment to be at the Houston Nutcracker Market. Unfortunately, the two events are always scheduled on the same weekend.
Whoa!! - She's at the nutcracker market!! In person? For her jewelry line? I go every year, i don't remember her being there??

Kriss4

Alin89
Oct 6 2013, 10:10 PM
ill try my best to attend since i live in so cali.
If you go, get LOTS of pictures of the cast, okay?

Thanks!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Donovanfan
Oct 6 2013, 10:14 PM
Supergirlx2
Whoa!! - She's at the nutcracker market!! In person? For her jewelry line? I go every year, i don't remember her being there??
yes. according to the HFM site, she will be at booth 1531 this year.
(i know the market goes on for quite a few days. she isn't always able to be there for all the days, which may be why you haven't seen her there in the past. if you go to the booth on the Saturday, however, she should be there (unless she's taking a break from being at the booth & is doing some Christmas shopping of her own. lol).)

Donovanfan

Supergirlx2
Oct 6 2013, 10:33 PM
Donovanfan
Supergirlx2
(i know the market goes on for quite a few days. she isn't always able to be there for all the days, which may be why you haven't seen her there in the past. if you go to the booth on the Saturday, however, she should be there (unless she's taking a break from being at the booth & is doing some Christmas shopping of her own. lol).)
Thanks for the heads up! I usually take off and go on Thursday because of football games- fortunately Saturday is an away game and I can make it. :wub2:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Donovanfan
Oct 6 2013, 10:43 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 6 2013, 10:33 PM
Donovanfan
Supergirlx2
Thanks for the heads up! I usually take off and go on Thursday because of football games- fortunately Saturday is an away game and I can make it. :wub2:
have fun.
if you have twitter, you should tweet her that you're coming. and be prepared that she'll be full of energy.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Wish I could go but I leave my vacation to LA a couple weeks before this. Ugh!

Ellie

First post updated with new press release.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Not surprised that ED isn't there, but since she did something for the book tour, I had some hope she could be here aswell...

So excited to see the November promo they're going to show there! I hope it's good!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Deidre, check.
Drake, waiting impatiently and in hopes of good news.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply