Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Announces Fan Event at Universal Studios CityWalk
Topic Started: Oct 6 2013, 10:24 AM (2,248 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I think I'm going to burst when Ericole finally make it to coupledom...I haven't loved a couple this much since Lumi and these two are really doing it for me. GV is just so freaking fine.....and AZ just lights up around the guy....I think they just look good together, act well together and mesh so well...I can't wait till Friday, I literally can't wait to see their next scenes....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

lysie
Nov 13 2013, 04:42 PM
FYI we didn't actually talk to Josh and Peggy, but I believe she actually spoiled this to multiple outlets (I KNOW she spoiled it to two. I only knew of one until this video came out). Which means, no one bothered to stop her and they all had a publicist with them. ;)
Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. I guess Days did want this out then... I just hope they do better than OLTL who gave Kyle and Fish a quicky wedding that was very lame and unmeaningful.

stormymac
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 13 2013, 05:24 PM
lysie
FYI we didn't actually talk to Josh and Peggy, but I believe she actually spoiled this to multiple outlets (I KNOW she spoiled it to two. I only knew of one until this video came out). Which means, no one bothered to stop her and they all had a publicist with them. ;)
Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. I guess Days did want this out then... I just hope they do better than OLTL who gave Kyle and Fish a quicky wedding that was very lame and unmeaningful.
Kish were never married. The Big Gay Wedding (it was symbolic not legal) was with Kyle and Nick and Kyle left him at the alter for Oliver.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I still wish it were Chandler Massey involved if they are getting married. I'm really kind of disappointed by this now. I know why they did things the way they did I guess, but still disappointed. This Guy Wilson better really win me over. :'(

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lauren_boles: Had a great time at the fan event with "Nichole" from Days Of Our Lives.👍📺🎥
http://instagram.com/p/grkiJZmRC3/

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lauren_boles: Went to a Days fan event!
http://instagram.com/p/grl7qvmRER/

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lauren_boles: Loved walking down the red carpet with Marlana, Sonny, Brady, and Nichole.👩👧👨👸
http://instagram.com/p/groebUGRHN/

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lauren_boles: Couldn't Camilla and I be sisters on Days of our Lives.👩👧
http://instagram.com/p/gro0DQGRHp/

Posted Image

Graceland
Member Avatar

Didn't Peggy say something about a gay wedding they just filmed on The a Talk, the day after the Emmys?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/days-of-our-lives/alison-sweeney-and-james-scott-interview-day-of-days-2013/2013/11/13/

Damnit, they're so cute! :wub:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 14 2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:

“I’ve never had as much fun being a part of a storyline as I have in the EJ and Sami storyline.”

:wub2:

S loves EJ

You can tell from this interview that they have a lot of fun together except for when she slaps him. Donīt hit him hard watch that pretty face. :boxing:

michr544125

stormymac
Nov 13 2013, 06:03 PM
michr544125
Nov 13 2013, 05:24 PM
lysie
Kish were never married. The Big Gay Wedding (it was symbolic not legal) was with Kyle and Nick and Kyle left him at the alter for Oliver.
My bad. I always forget. Either way OLTL handled their gay story like a joke.

Even know I hated finding this out so early, I am looking forward to seeing Wilson get a wedding and just really really hope that Freddie and Guy have good chemistry because without chemistry it's doomed. At least it sounds like a big deal is being made out of it. This show hasn't done a grand wedding in a long time...at least not one that actually works out without it turning into a catastrophe and I don't see that happening with Wilson. I just wonder what will happen after and I fear the backburner but I will enjoy the ride before the wedding and hope that I'm proven wrong :smile: .

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 14 2013, 09:47 AM
You can tell from this interview that they have a lot of fun together except for when she slaps him. Donīt hit him hard watch that pretty face. :boxing:
It puts a whole new meaning on the scene they had when she went to hit him and he grabbed her & said "Caught that one!" :D

Love that she fangirls over him speaking as much as the rest of us.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

daysjahvu
Nov 14 2013, 12:44 PM
S loves EJ
Nov 14 2013, 09:47 AM
It puts a whole new meaning on the scene they had when she went to hit him and he grabbed her & said "Caught that one!" :D

Love that she fangirls over him speaking as much as the rest of us.
Just love them and their back and forth :wub2:

spartan
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Loved this interview. They seem like they are totally just being themselves. I always love their banter. It's no wonder it translates well into combative and passionate EJami on screen.

Graceland
Member Avatar

The Peggy McCay video was removed! Instinct Magazine pointed it out for their Wilson wedding article.

Man, did anyone capture it? :(

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
They really do have fantastic chemistry together. LMAO at JS's bit about flipping through a script and hoping that an Ejami fight ends with sex, only to find out it ends with him getting hit HARD.
Edited by tomsawyer, Nov 14 2013, 03:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Graceland
Nov 14 2013, 03:21 PM
The Peggy McCay video was removed! Instinct Magazine pointed it out for their Wilson wedding article.

Hmm, so I guess they didn't want her to spill the details, then. They might want to start keeping her in the dark...

michr544125

Graceland
Nov 14 2013, 03:21 PM

They removed the Peggy interview? We all know now. I hate that I was spoiled so far ahead but we know and it's already out so why take it down?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply