Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Announces Fan Event at Universal Studios CityWalk
Topic Started: Oct 6 2013, 10:24 AM (2,226 Views)
Kriss4

Michael Fairman has a lot of video interviews available from Day of Days, gang! It'll supplement the DR interviews here.

Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes. John Aniston and Suzanne Rogers. Greg Vaughn and Ari Zucker. Mary Beth Evans and James Reynolds. Wally Kurth and Meredith Scott Lynn (interesting combination, huh?) Judi Evans and Freddie Smith. Casey Moss and Jen Lilley. Blake Berris and Camilla Banus. Lauren Koslow and company.

Others were there too, but I don't have to mention them, so I won't.

Was Missy Reeves there this year? I didn't notice her name.

It's a way to while away your Sunday, taking in the actors' thoughts. Nice opportunity we get as Days fans, I think.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/video-interviews/
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 17 2013, 02:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Thanks a million for the links. It's amazing how well AZ and GV know their characters. They also seem to have a respect for each other that is transported on screen. An added plus are their senses of humor.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Excellent interview with Ali and James. Great actors, great friends, and great dynamic. Love those two.

Edit to add: I loved Bryan and Eric's interview too, Bryan is a hoot. And I was surprised at how much I loved Josh's and Peggy's interview too :)
Edited by outrageous, Nov 17 2013, 06:23 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

It was smart to put Eric Martsolf and Bryan Datillo together for interviews. Got the biggest kick out of that one. And Susan and Bill Hayes just exude class.

Kriss4

I thought Susan's off the cuff remarks were funny! I love to listen to Mary Beth just talk.she's fun! Wally's always nice to watch in these informal interviews, too.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Highly enjoyed the Wally one. Love listening to him. Him and Meredith had some good chemistry. Loved Freddie and Judi too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply