Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR want to know... Favorite Kate Moments
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 12:08 AM (2,655 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Earlier this year, Kate Roberts celebrated 20 years in Salem. We want to know your favorite Kate moments. You can include Deborah Adair moments and Lauren Koslow moments. You have until November 25th to contribute. Remember, we're making a countdown, so the more "votes" a scene gets, the more likely that it will appear on our final list. Make sure you provide enough context so that we can figure out which scene you're talking about. You can post your favorites in this thread, pm them to me, or tweet them to the DR account.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

When Kate beat Roman over the head with her flowers that he gave her in her office.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Kate returns home after being lost at sea (and in a horrible jean shirt outfit) for ages, she enters the bedroom and finds Victor and Vivian in bed together. It was one of those great soapy "back from the dead" scenes.

Also, the big reveal scene when Kate proves to Austin, Carrie and Lucas that Sami drugged Austin to get him into bed.
Edited by Sable Colby, Nov 18 2013, 01:32 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

My favorite is still Kate's breakdown at the wedding when she comes out covered in Roman's blood.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Kate & Vivian's fights (Mostly Adair's version). Kate pouring orange juice over Vivian, Vivian falling down the stairs.

Kate planning to have Victor murdered at Greta's coronation.

Kate revealing Sami's lies to Carrie & Austin.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I dunno why, but I liked Kate's disguise when she was trying to get Sami and Brandon "Into bed"

...Man I miss Brandon...

six
Member Avatar

Kate gets exposed for framing Sami for murder. I loved how she remained completely unapologetic about what she did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaLfbxuZduY

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

On Christmas Eve, with martini glass in hand, Kate flippantly taunts Sami about her part in Franco's murder. Sami reacts by pulling a gun on Kate & Lucas as a means to extract a confession from them. It was soap-tacular!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPUjVXZwc8Q

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Which Kate ?I love them hoth

S loves EJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez2ULW-cY3c

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

My favorite Kate moments:

Kate realizing that Lucas was stuck in the K mansion after she set it on fire in an attempt to kill Victor.

Kate and Lucas talking in the car in 2007

Kate revealing Sami's lies to Carrie, Austin and Lucas.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

- Kate returning home after being on the fishing boat.

- Exposing Sami with Lynn and Jamie's help.

- Framing Sami for Franco's murder (also the confrontation with Franco right before the murder).

- Having fantasies of Nicholas in her office.

- Teaming up with Vincent to have Victor and Sami killed at the Coronation.

- Philip finding her with Vincent.

- Hitting Victor with a fire poker and setting the Kiriakis Mansion on fire.

- Teaming up with Sami to stop Victor and Nicole's wedding.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

I have two favorites. The first one with Deborah Adair where she finds out that
Austin and Billie were her children. The second with Lauren Koslow during the SSK storyline
where she finds Roman's body. Covered in blood belting a blood-curdling scream.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Anytime she walked in on Lumi after,before,or during sex and got totally grossed out,I loved Lumi and I loved seeing Kate upset,especially since I hate her.

lysie
Member Avatar

Youtube will be really helpful...

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

One of my all time favorite scenes was with Deborah Adair when she finally accepted that Billie and Austin were her children it was great writing and acting all the way around :wub:

(the fist scene is when she's still in denial and the last two are a few scenes after that when Austin visits her and she finally accepts it)

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Kate and Sami dancing on the bar during their alliance against Nicole.
Edited by JtSmarts, Nov 18 2013, 12:58 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh darn...I'll give a vote for that Coyote Ugly dancing thing with Sami and Kate....

Oh and double votes for anytime she walked in on Lumi...

Here are a few:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u38vipCo45Q&list=PLCA5E59734F071C82&index=40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRpl-QtbYGs

concerned
Member Avatar

So many fabulous scenes.

Where to even start?

concerned
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply