Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 12:54 AM (12,900 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Will&Sonny
Nov 19 2013, 02:23 AM
Sweet and Salty
Nov 18 2013, 11:31 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 18 2013, 02:52 PM
six
Nov 18 2013, 01:31 PM
I really miss Bo right now.
I need Kim to ask Hope about Bo or for Hope to ask Shane about Bo. You can't tell me that Shane & Kim travel to Salem & no one takes even one moment to mention Bo.
Hopefully Shane doesn't HAVE to ask! Hopefully he KNOWS where Bo is!
Personally, I thought that today would have been the perfect opportunity for a "Bo wishes that he could have been here to show his support, but he's [insert whatever excuse the writers want to insert here]" comment from Kayla (or Hope, or whomever, but Kayla was the person who was talking during the specific part of the episode that I would have inserted that line into, during the scene where the Bradys were talking to Kimberly inside the pub while Shane and Theresa were talking outside).
The last "Where Bo is & what he's up to" update we got was Bo calling Hope to tell her he was going undercover. Bo either went undercover on his own or someone, like the ISA, asked him to go undercover.
Hopefully there will be a resolution to this ridiculousness soon! (especially since Peter's made it clear that he's not gonna return any time soon)

I agree that it would've been nice to have gotten a Bo mention in some way or another with regards to what's going on with Theresa. I feel like there was a mention at one point that Bo & Theresa for along well & bonded while he was in LA with Caroline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Donovanfan
Nov 19 2013, 03:00 AM
I also take issue with Kim being "fragile". What did that mean? And that only makes Shane look worse. He left her to deal with an out of control teenager when he knew she couldn't handle it? Really?
That line seemed really odd to me, too. I wonder if it was supposed to be an allusion to a previously unmentioned recurrence of Kimberly's multiple personality disorder that occurred during one of the years that Kimberly was off-screen. Or perhaps it was just meant to allude to Kimberly's multiple personality disorder, period.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Nov 19 2013, 03:26 AM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 18 2013, 11:02 PM
Keith
Nov 18 2013, 10:44 PM
Dearest GIF Queen,

I need a gif of the Shane/Jeannie scene outside.

Please and thank you.
it's a long scene. is there a specific part of it you'd like?
As much of the 'not taking the bullshit' Shane as I can get. Around the "because we've heard it all before!" bit.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I didn't have the time to watch the episode until now and here's what I need to say...

I liked Jen & JJ scenes, JJ is so hot! Jennifer is so much more enjoyable without Daniel.
Shane and Kim were awesome! I could listen Shane's voice 24/7h. :tounge: They have amazing chemistry with Theresa. I also loved the Theresa & Caroline scenes, they are great as always.

Will was cute talking about being emotional after watching Ari's pictures :wub: Johnny is also super cute, and the light saber fight was nice!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Jen: 'You can honestly tell the judge that things have changed.'
JJ: 'Maybe I can sing it to him.'

I NEED A GIF OF THAT SCENE! The way JJ played the guitar and everything... :wub:

I just wish they'd have done something with Chandler's vocal skills... let him sing on Christmas like Chloe or something. Now I can only hope that Casey/JJ plays the guitar and sings on Christmas!

If you haven't heard Casey singing.. search 'Pour Down on Me-Casey Moss' on YouTube. :) It's his own song.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 18 2013, 01:28 PM
JtSmarts
Nov 18 2013, 01:21 PM
JJ: "I'm not 12 anymore." So if JJ was born in 2004 and is now 18 in 2013 when was he 12? #mathquestions
well, presuming a linear soras, that would be approximately 2010, for roughly 6 months. However sorasing likely isn't linear.
We're gonna have to "go to the film" - if it ain't in a flashback on film, it NEVER happened. :blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: EJ wakes up Sami by kissing her shoulder. She wakes up and is upset that he's in her bed. He apologises. He should have told her about Kristen and Eric as soon as he heard about it. I betrayed everything that I promised you when you came back to live in this house. It was utterly wrong and I will do anything to win back your forgiveness and your trust. You are the most important thing in the world to me. Sami kisses him then she wakes up from her nightmare.

Justin meets EJ in the park near the gates to the square. EJ thanks Justin for meeting him. Justin - If this is about Kristen she can find her own damn lawyer. EJ - It's not about Kristen. In fact I don't even know where she is. Justin - Then what's so urgent. EJ - I would like you and I to work together.

Gabi is reading her contract out loud - the part where the agency would pay moving expenses. Will comes into the room - Did you say something? Gabi - No. She tells him Sonny let him sleep in because he knew Will was jet-lagged. Will is fine. How did you sleep? I know you're debating whether or not to do the modelling thing, which I don't get btw.

Jen rushes down the stairs and meets JJ in the foyer. JJ thought she had left for work. Jen slept in. Why aren't you at school? JJ - I don't have a 1st period but I'm going in later. Jen offers to make him breakfast. JJ tells her not to bother; he knows she has to leave. Jen insists but first she has to get her phone from ... JJ stops her from going into the living room. Jen - What is it that you don't want me to see. She goes into the room. Oh my gosh, I don't believe it.

Theresa walks into the empty pub. Caroline comes out from the kitchen. Good, you got my message. Theresa - This place is never this empty. What happened? Caroline - Well I put a closed sign in the window. Theresa - Because of what happened with Eric yesterday? Caroline - No. Theresa - Is it about me? Shane and Kim walk in. Theresa - Mom, Dad, I thought you were coming tomorrow. Okay, what's going on here?

Jen sees a guitar and sheet music on the couch. Are you playing again? JJ - No, just restringing it. Jen - Yes you are. This is wonderful! JJ - It's no big deal Mom. Jen - Honey, it's a huge deal. You have not touched your guitar since you came home; another reason you didn't seem like you. I miss hearing you play. You are so talented honey. JJ - No, I'm not. Jen - Yes you are. Stop putting yourself down. You are an amazing musician and a really wonderful son.

Shane opens up his arms. Come here, thank God you're alright. He hugs her. Theresa - I am Dad; I mean I'm going to be. Kim hugs her as well. Theresa - So why are you here a day early. Shane - I cut my trip short. Kim - We wanted to get here as soon as possible. Shane - Because we're very worried about you. Roman, Hope and Kayla walk up. Roman - So are we.

Segment 2: Will thinks he knows what's bothering Gabi. He talks about being on the plane heading to the seminar, looking at pictures of Ari and really missing her. He got very emotional. He thought Ari would forget him. Gabi would never let that happen. Will told himself that and felt much better. He had a great time and is glad that he went. The moral of this story is that he really thinks she should do the modelling thing. Has Justin contacted you. Gabi says they are going to meet and go over the contract. Will - That's great. If the contract is good I think you should do it. Why would you pass up something that would change your life. Gabi - If I do this it's going to change your life too.

Sami goes downstairs to find Harold and Johnny playing with their light sabers. She turns on the light and tells Luke Skywalker to take pity on Darth Vader; he looks exhausted. I think Harold has to go back to work. Harold hands over the light saber so Sami and Johnny have a saber fight. During the fight Johnny informs her that they're staying home from school today and daddy left.

EJ - I assume you heard about the situation with my sister. Justin - Just enough to turn my stomach. EJ - You'll be hearing more. Justin - What does that have to do with the company. EJ - My father had entrusted Kristen with certain responsibilities and she assured us that she was meeting those responsibilities. Justin - But she wasn't. EJ - No. Everything she was in charge of is now in total ballocks. Justin - Stefano is only away until Chad recovers from his surgery, right? I'm sure he'll fix things once he's back in town. EJ - My father and I have reached an understanding if you will. He's going to stay out of town until he's had a bit of time to reflect on some of his actions of late. In the meantime there really isn't any need for me to takeover all I have to do is take over the running of the company. This is a great opportunity for you and I to work together. Justin laughs. You must think I'm a complete idiot because that's what I'd have to be to even consider working with you again.

Theresa - Geez, this has all the earmarks of ... what do they call those on TV ... an intervention. Shane - Don't you think something like that is called for in this case? Theresa - I don't need anyone else to point out to me that I messed up. I figured that out when they were pumping my stomach. I had a lot of time in the hospital to think about stuff and how close I came to ... you know. But the point is I get it! I messed up and I had one chance here and I blew it. I hit rock bottom. I don't like being there you know but I know I need ... Kim - To pull yourself back up. I know. We've heard it a 100 times over and over and over again Theresa. Theresa - I know. And it's just words, right? It's not the words that count, it's what I do now. Kayla - I know you think that we're all ganging up on you. It's not what we're doing. Roman - Making a big change is tough but part of that change is admitting you need help. Theresa - I want your help. Hope - Good. You need to get yourself into some kind of a program. Get the help that you need otherwise you're going to lose all of our support. Theresa - Like AA? Kim - Oh yeah. Shane - That's right. Theresa - Okay, I can do that. I've gone to meetings before as you know but it's probably a good idea. Shane - Good, we're agreed on that. Now we just have to decide where you're going to do it. Theresa - I think there's a group that meets at Eric's church. Kim - No, we're talking about whether you do it here or back in California. Theresa - I can't go home. Are you serious! Dad if I go back to LA that will be the end of me.

Segment 3: Gabi tries to explain but Will talks over her and says he'll pitch in with Ari. He doesn't mind at all. Gabi says she has to tell him something but Will gets a text from T. He wants to know how my Uncle Eric is doing. Odd, he sent a link. Maybe that will explain it. I am going to out. Gabi - I have to talk to you. Will says he'll be back. Gabi is saying she has to meet up with Sonny's dad and she needs him to look after ... but Will goes out the door.

Sami asks Johnny if he knows who his Dad went to see. Johnny wasn't listening. Sami tries to get Johnny to remember what name Daddy said. Johnny can't remember. Sami - It's just a name, that's okay. Johnny - Just ... Dad said Justin. Sami - Good job.

Justin - I helped you orchestrate a hostile takeover of your father's company. My wife reminds me of that on a daily basis and how conveniently I forgot that Stefano could have taken out his revenge on me and my entire family. And do you know what I got for that? EJ - A tremendous amount of money. Justin - The privilege of defending Sami for murder and having you lie to me every step of the way through the trial. And then I got to watch you give back Stefano everything I helped you take from him. EJ - I had to help Samantha. Justin - Oh yes, you're protective nature almost got Sami a guilty verdict. You think I don't know why Stefano has control of the company again. You grossly underestimated my intelligence. Bernardi was on Stefano's payroll. Sami killed a man that your father sent to kill Rafe. EJ - This is not about the trial nor is it about Samantha. Justin - So what, it was all just water under the bridge. Who cares if someone else is raising Marge Bernardi's son because she's in prison. What does it matter that your little brother almost died because she shot him trying to get at you. Or that my marriage almost blew up because of my involvement with you. EJ - I take it that's a no. Justin - I've spent these last couple of months getting reacquainted with my integrity. Find yourself another guy. Justin leaves. EJ mutters - That won't be hard.

Jen wants JJ to play her something. JJ is out of practice and the guitar is out of tune. Jen will like it anyway. He balks she presses. He will practice something when she's not around. Jen - I see the effort that you're making and it means so much to me. And it's going to mean so much at your sentencing hearing because you can honestly tell the judge that things have changed. JJ - Maybe I can sing to him. Jen - I'm being serious. You're doing great in school, you're interested in something. I am so glad that I have my son back. I'm telling you things looked so dark for a while and now I feel like it's a whole knew day. JJ recalls calling Dan for help with Theresa. Jen has to get to work. JJ - Is it hard for you? Do you think you might run into Daniel. Jen - I certainly hope not. She leaves.

Theresa - I got probation because I was leaving LA. I can't go back there. Shane - But if you go straight into rehab maybe we could work something out. Theresa - No. If go to rehab they'll notify the judge and then the judge will know that I'm using again and he'll send me straight to jail. God, how can you do this to me. Shane - We're not doing anything. The judge gave you probation on the condition you leave Los Angeles, you get a job and you stay off drugs. You're the one who messed up. Theresa - It won't happen again. Kim - Honey, we've all got to face the consequences of our actions sometimes. Theresa - So you're throwing me to the wolves. Kayla - I'll tell you what we're not going to do Theresa. We're not going to keep enabling your drug habit. Theresa - God! I told you that I learned my lesson okay. I'm not going to do drugs anymore and I'll go to AA. I have a job here still. Hope - No you were fired. Theresa - Anne hired me back. Kayla - It's not just up to her no matter what she tells you. Theresa - So you're telling me I could get fired again. Then they'll revoke my probation for sure. Kayla - What did you think was going to happen when you did all these things. Theresa - Why doesn't anybody see that I'm turning my life around. Kim - Honey, you overdosed. You almost died and now we're here and we're going to make sure that's not going to happen again. If I have to pick you up and put you on that plane myself and take you to LA, I will. Theresa - You're jut loving this, aren't you? Kim - Loving this? How in the world can you say that to me! Loving this ... Shane - I think we need to take a break. Why don't the two of us step outside for a minute, alright? Theresa - Sure. Outside Theresa thanks her Dad for getting her out of there. I can't believe Mom. She wants me to go to jail. Shane - Now be quiet and listen. If you think you can play me against your mother you are very much mistaken young lady. That might have worked in the past but believe me, those days are over.

Segment 4: EJ returns home and kisses Sami on the top of the head. Good morning. She asks how his meeting with Justin was. EJ says it went well. Sami asks what the meeting was about. EJ says everything is on him now that his father and Kristen ... Sami - Skipped town. So that's what you decided to do the first morning after I find out that you knew what Kristen had done and you didn't tell me. EJ - We talked about this. I knew that Kristen had slept with Eric. That's all she told me. He doesn't want to get into this as it will lead to another fight. Sami says they won't get past this if they don't resolve it. EJ - How can we resolve it. You hate my sister. Sami - For good reason. She tried to kill my mother and more recently she broke my stepbrother's heart by raping a priest who happens to be my twin brother. You know the worst part; the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with, was protecting her. EJ claims he was trying to protect her. Sami - How was that protecting me? EJ doesn't know how he can convince her. Sami - You are so good. It's one of my favourite lines too. I use it all the time. Will comes in. Did something happen to Uncle Eric because I've read some weird stuff online but that's garbage, right?

Gabi and Justin meet at the outdoor café in the square. Gabi thanks him for looking over the contract for her. Justin - I'm happy to do it. No one should sign a contract if they don't know what the fine print means. Do you have it with you? Gabi pulls out her chequebook. Justin - No, you don't need to pay me. You're one of Sonny's friends. Gabi - I only have a few dollars but it's really important to me ... Justin - You want to make it official so everything we discuss is confidential. Gabi - Right. Justin - Don't worry about it. I won't say anything to anyone. Gabi - I would feel a lot better if you would take the money. Justin - What don't you want people to find out? What kind of modelling are we talking about here?

Caroline takes Kim's hands. You've done everything you can for Theresa. Kim - Thanks Ma. Do you remember when I used to get in trouble as a kid and you used to say to me someday I hope you get a kid who does to you what you're doing to me. That wish is coming true. Caroline - I should never have said that. Kim - It's alright. Roman - Well listen, we are going to get through to Theresa. Kayla - Listen, I'm sorry if we pulled the rug out from underneath her but Hope and I felt that you and Shane shouldn't be the only ones to deliver the bad news. Kim - Oh Kay, I appreciate that. It doesn't matter what anybody does right now, it's me. She thinks this is all my fault. Roman - You didn't make her take drugs. Kim - No Roman I didn't but you know what there are an awful lot of things I should have done better.

Shane - Look, I know I was away far too much when you were young but you have to know that your mother is a very fragile person and she had to do the parenting for both of us. Theresa - She's not that fragile. You weren't there for the fights. Shane - Dealing with an adolescent Theresa is difficult for anyone and she had to bare the brunt of it. Theresa - The brunt of me you mean. I can not believe you're taking her side! Shane - Would you stop making this about your mother! You are a grown woman Theresa. It's time you started taking responsibility for your actions. If you had a problem with your mother it's because you drank too much, you took drugs and you slept around with boys twice your age. Theresa - You ever think that maybe I was looking for a father figure. Shane - Alright, fine. Maybe I wasn't there for you as much as I should have when you were younger but I'm here now and you are not a teenager anymore and you can't guilt me into letting you get away with things you have no business doing. This has to be a wakeup call for all of us. Theresa - I know that okay. Why won't anyone believe me when I say that I've changed. Shane - Because we've heard it all before! And the last time you said that Theresa you were just playing all of us. Theresa - So what do I have to do this time to convince you this time that I've changed. Shane - Well it's not just me and your mother you have to convince. Theresa - Aunt Kayla and Uncle Roman ... Shane - No, no, no. There's someone else you have to speak to. Theresa - Who? Shane goes in to get Kim. Kayla - Are you ready? Shane - Yeah. Kayla - Good luck. They leave. Shane to Theresa - Now you just wait here with your aunt and the others. We'll be right back. Theresa - You're not even going to tell me where you're going?

Segment 5: Gabi - This modelling agency is on the up and up. I would never, ever consider doing that king of modelling. I have a baby to think about. Justin - Great. You were so adamant about the confidentially I just wasn't sure what to think. Gabi - I think once you read this you'll understand. She hands him the contract. Justin starts going through it. It looks pretty standard so far. You have to go to New York. What about Arianna?

Will - Okay, so there was a sex tape and it was Uncle Eric and it was your sister. Sami - Yeah, it's pretty much than what everyone says. Will - Everybody saw it in a church? Sami - Look, your grandmother was tricked into playing that video. She had no idea what was on it and I agreed that we should play it again a second time. Will - Why? Sami - Because I thought it was altered. I thought if we watched it again we'd be able to prove that it was fake. Will - It was real though obviously. Sami - I really believe that Kristen drugged your Uncle Eric and he had no idea what he was doing. Will - Then why isn't Kristen sitting in jail right now? EJ - Because nobody knows where she is myself included. Will - Great. I tried calling Uncle Eric and I didn't get an answer so I came here because he is messed up. Sami - He didn't know what had happened that night. He had no memory of it and then when he saw the video it all came crashing back to him. Unfortunately that had to happen in front of all his family and friends so yeah, he's pretty devastated. Will - Can he still be a priest? Sami - I don't know. I don't know if even still wants that. Will - If this is true than what Kristen did seems very um ... Sami - Evil. Will - Yeah. EJ - Okay, what don't we all sit and hold hands and sit in a prayer circle for Eric later. In the meantime let's focus on something positive so why don't you tell me about your trip to Berkeley. How was that? Sami apologises. With everything going on she didn't get a chance to ask about it. Will - It was basically one of the best things to ever happen to me besides Ari. EJ - You should tell us all about it.

Karen walks up to Jen who is at the coffee station. Miss Horton, I think I owe you an apology. Jen - Really, please don't worry about. Karen - I sort of need to say this. Jen - Okay. Karen - I was a gossip and worst than that I was spreading stuff about Theresa and Dr. Jonas that had to really hurt you. It was just so much fun being in on the secret that I didn't think about your feelings. Jen - You hardly even know me. Karen - The people I told know you. Everyone who loved spreading this around all owe you a huge apology. Jen - I appreciate you saying that. Karen - It's just like high school. The cool, popular girl would tell you to something crummy to someone who wasn't ... and I'd do so that she would like me. Jen - You really thought Theresa was cool? Karen - I've always had rotten taste but this really opened my eyes. I realised I could do better. Jen - You're not the only one.

JJ is playing his guitar when the doorbell rings. It's Kim and Shane. JJ - Yeah. Shane - You must be JJ. JJ - Yeah, who are you? Kim - Oh, sorry. Hi, we're friends of you mom's. Is she here? JJ - She's at work. If you tell me who you are I can call her. Shane - My name is Shane Donovan. This is my wife Kimberley. We're Theresa's parents.

Segment 6: Caroline finds Theresa sitting on the bench outside the pub. It's cold out here. Come back and join us. Theresa - I'd rather freeze than go back in there and here what a screw up I am. Caroline - Nobody really believes that. Theresa - Then why are you all so eager to pack me up and send me back to LA. Caroline - They haven't decided that yet. Please just try to work with us. I think things would go a lot better if you did that. Theresa smiles and goes inside with her. Theresa - Mom and Dad went somewhere. I don't know what they're doing. Kayla - They'll be back soon. Theresa - I thought I had a job that I could count on now you're telling me that I might lose it. Kayla - Well I didn't mean to be blunt but everybody at the hospital knows that you almost died from a drug overdose. So you can't think that you have job security after that. Theresa - This is Jennifer's doing, isn't it? She's just out to get me. Kayla - Well if she was, would you blame her? Theresa - I didn't even know that Daniel was there when I overdosed. Kayla - Daniel is not the only reason that she has misgivings about you and you know it.

JJ - So you're Theresa's parents. Shane - Yes, that's right. JJ - Well if you tell me what you need I can get a message to my mom. Shane - Just tell her that we dropped by and we're in town for a few days. We've got something we'd like to run by her in person but if she's too busy we could always talk on the phone. She has my cell number. JJ - Okay, it was nice meeting you. Shane - Yes. They leave. JJ grabs his jacket - Crap.

Justin - So you're thinking of relocating to New York. Is Will okay with this? He doesn't know about this, does he? Gabi - I wanted to tell him this morning but then he had to leave so I thought I'll talk to you first to see if it's even worth stirring something up. Justin - Will is the father of your child. He obviously takes that role very seriously. You need to level with him before you even start considering your options. Gabi - That's what I wanted to do but then your son Sonny saw the contract accidentally and wanted me to talk to you. Before that I didn't know what I was going to do and then I have Sonny and Will telling me what a great opportunity this is and I shouldn't dismiss it. Justin - Do they know if you sign this contract that you'd have to move to New York? Gabi - No they don't. Justin - You don't feel the need to tell them that? Gabi - You don't know how they were talking to me. They said that it was going to be a great way for me to have a career and make a living for myself and Arianna and how it's the same thing with Sonny and the club and Will with his writing. And honestly I hate keeping that part away from them but I don't think I should get them upset before I know it's even worth it and I won't know that until you read the contract.

Will talks about his experience at the seminar. Sami is so proud of him. Will is going to leave because it sounds like he can't do anything for Uncle Eric. I'm going to go and see my beautiful daughter.

Gabi - So? Justin - This agency certainly wants you. They're guarantying you a minimum income that's more than liveable and they're taking into account that you're a single mother. They're giving you an allowance for childcare and they're covering 12 flights a year to Salem. Gabi - Will and Sonny can visit in New York whenever they want. Justin - You don't really need me to read the terms of this contract, do you? It sounds like you know it by heart. Gabi - I guess I do. I've read it over and over. It's just that I've never had an opportunity like this so I just needed to know that it's real. Justin - It's real alright. Gabi - What about that fine print that you were talking about? Is there anything in there that would put modelling before me being a mom. Justin - Why do you ask that? Gabi - Will and I don't have a custody agreement and I want to make sure that anyone who reads this contract ... Justin - Stop right there. Now I know why you wanted to pay me for my silence and I don't want any part of it.

Segment 7: Gabi - You're not going to say anything, are you? Justin - I agreed to keep this confidential and that's exactly what I'll do but Will and my son love this little girl and you're thinking about taking her away from them, right? Gabi - I love her too and I'm her mother. That means I have rights. Justin - Yes you do but the last thing I'm going to do is give you advice about how to make that happen.

Sami sees Will out. She thanks EJ for seeming interested in Will and everything he has going on. EJ is interested. I want him to be happy. I want the best for you too. Sami - How is it best to keep me in the dark about what Kristen did to my brother. EJ - Did you see Eric last night? Sami - Yeah I went to St. Luke's. I didn't tell him that you knew what Kristen did. EJ - Why not? Sami - I don't know.

JJ finds Jen near the nurse's station. She asks if something is wrong. JJ - It's just Theresa's parents are in town and they want to talk to you.

Hope is checking her phone. Kayla - What's going on? Hope - We have a possible lead on Kristen's location. Roman - We've got to get on this. Caroline - You find her and make her pay for what she did to Eric. Hope and Roman are walking out as Kim and Shane return. Hope - I'm sorry we have to go. We got a lead on a big case. Roman - Ma and Kayla will fill you in. Kim - Go, go. They leave. Theresa - I know that look. Shane - What look? Theresa - The united front. You two went off to decide whether or not I have to go back to California with you, right? Now you're here to give me the verdict.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 18 2013, 01:18 PM
Henry Winkler is pushing reverse mortgages, thus having jumped even more sharks. What's that USA show he's on?
I'm going to cry if that Sound of Music commercial with Carrie Underwood plays. It plays ad naseum when I watch on my NBC app.
Will, shut up and let Gabi talk.
T, oh, crap, did that video go viral?
Sami, how can you move in those pants?
I love Johnny.
Sami, leave Johnny alone.
Hot coats again!
Royal Pains

PALMommy
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Nov 18 2013, 01:33 PM
I think I'm liking pissed-off Sami.But, I sure wish AS would quiT overEmphasising All theSE DIFFERENT worDs and SYLlables in weIRd plaCEs.
Crap, the video did go viral.
So, Gabi is going all official. And Justin is so sweet. To make it official, though, he needs to charge her a dollar.
There is a Brady kid missing. :(
Aww, Shane. FraGILE. That kind of over-emphasis I can take.
Shane, you need to test parenting courses. OK, so now JT is blaming Shane. Yeah, Shane! Tell her she's not a teenager anymore.
Shane: "Because we've heard that all before!" and he said she was playing them. Love it.
I want Shane to stay and have a conversation with EJ.
Who is this mystery person she needs to talk to? Duh, it's Jenn. Of course.
Did it? I guess I thought that Will was making references to seeing comments on Tweet or Facebook or something like that? It seems impossible that that video would go viral given we didn't see one cell phone whipped out during the whole reveal scene! ROFL! :lol:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 18 2013, 01:35 PM
OMG, EJami are arguing without screaming. Holy crap. :o
AND it's not ending in a grabby horndog sex scene.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Finally got to see yesterday's show or better yet just the the Justin scenes. I totally understand where Justin is coming from and it was great that he stood up to EJ like that. But I'm bummed because that means no story for Wally/Justin. :( This show just sucks that they won't give him a damn story. :( it was good to see justin on screen again. I will start my hiatus again after yesterday's show.

I did see some of the Kim and Shane stuff, but I couldn't handle the crap with that whiney bitch Theresa. Both CS and PP looked awesome. I just hate to see Shane and Kim wasted on Theresa. She can go and they can stay.

Also good to see Mary Beth /Kayla. Love her.

Everything about Sami/AS irritates me. She is not good with kids; it always looks so awkward. She looks like one of those really bad babysitters that only cares about being paid and not care about the kids and only uses them for her advantages.

The rest of the show was all ff, I just done care.

S loves EJ

PALMommy
Nov 19 2013, 09:29 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 18 2013, 01:35 PM
OMG, EJami are arguing without screaming. Holy crap. :o
AND it's not ending in a grabby horndog sex scene.

I prefer them arguing by screaming and having sex monday´s episode was rather boring. I need it to be drama.

michr544125

Finally got to see yesterday's episode. Loved seeing Kim and Shane back. Too bad it's only a couple of episodes. I'd love to see them come back longer term.

Loved seeing CM play the guitar. I'm getting this feeling they are headed toward a music story? I just hope it's not cheesy.

I was almost coming around to Gabi as I think she was about to tell Will the truth but then when she was talking to Justin, she seemed pretty intent on not telling him until she decided first what she wanted to do. I'm glad that Justin told her he wasn't going to help her. I agree with others through that Justin needs to be involved in conflict, so story wise I would have liked to see him agree to help EJ. Sucks he turned him down. I loved seeing Justin yesterday. I want to see him more.

I like that Days is starting to show more of the younger kids on the show. Johnnie and Sami were too cute together.

Kaha
Member Avatar

EJ to Sami and Will: "Okay, what don't we all sit and hold hands and sit in a prayer circle for Eric later. In the meantime let's focus on something positive so why don't you tell me about your trip to Berkeley."

What a smarmy douchebag. Why didn't Will and his mom take offence to that? They both have a blind spot for EJ for some reason. But what I don't understand is how can Sami love him after all the horrible things he did to her family?

blueskies
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 19 2013, 08:47 AM
blueskies
Nov 18 2013, 01:28 PM
JtSmarts
Nov 18 2013, 01:21 PM
JJ: "I'm not 12 anymore." So if JJ was born in 2004 and is now 18 in 2013 when was he 12? #mathquestions
well, presuming a linear soras, that would be approximately 2010, for roughly 6 months. However sorasing likely isn't linear.
We're gonna have to "go to the film" - if it ain't in a flashback on film, it NEVER happened. :blulaugh:
I can't tell anything about his sorasing from the flashbacks we were provided, lol.

Abby was like 17 when JJ was born, then in the flashbacks she was about 12 when he was 10 and now she's 23ish. Obviously a solution only exists using 23 dimensions.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 19 2013, 10:25 AM
EJ to Sami and Will: "Okay, what don't we all sit and hold hands and sit in a prayer circle for Eric later. In the meantime let's focus on something positive so why don't you tell me about your trip to Berkeley."

What a smarmy douchebag. Why didn't Will and his mom take offence to that? They both have a blind spot for EJ for some reason. But what I don't understand is how can Sami love him after all the horrible things he did to her family?
I totally agree with your post.Sami is so upset over what Kristin did to her twin Eric and EJ's failure to tell her as soon as he found out that she storms out of the mansion and goes to Eric's side and Will is so upset he rushes to Sami because of that concern but as soon as EJ says what's the big deal about my sister raping your brother/uncle the priest,let's hear about your workshop trip,they both immediately drop their concern for Eric and start an inane conversation about the stupid workshop.
Chandler's inappropriate smiling/smirking is getting on my nerves so much I cannot wait for him to leave Salem.It seems as soon as he won the Emmy,his acting skills started to deteriorate and are now at al all time low.I am actually looking forward to new Will.In the same vein,it seems while the skill set of some actors like Casey Jon,
Camilla,Casey Moss,and Nathan Owens got better,Chandler Massey,James Scott,and Alison Sweeney have gotten worse with AS being the worst offender.Her wardrobe has also gotten worse as he status in Salem has gotten better.I do not see high powered executive and lady of the manner when I look at Sami's black leather dress with matching leather jacket and red hooker heels for the wedding and her black leather pants the following day.Does she have a leather fetish?

Will&Sonny

Rosebud
Nov 18 2013, 09:06 PM
Will&Sonny
Nov 18 2013, 08:41 PM
Rosebud
Nov 18 2013, 08:20 PM

Am I suppose to believe that Sonny and Will are so stupid that they never considered that Gabi would need to move to a place that has a real market for modeling? Or is Salem the new fashion hotbed? :rolleyes: this whole story is so boring. People have to move for work all the time in this country. They work it out. What's the big deal?

Re: the italicized...you're supposed to believe that Will and Sonny foolishly trust Gabi enough to believe that she would never even consider taking poor Arianna away from a loving father for no other reason than to pursue a modeling career that she was insisting a few weeks ago that she no longer cared about and that she definitely didn't consider to be nearly as important as doing what was right for Arianna. And that they especially believe that if there were some glaringly important detail of the contract that they had every right to know -- like, oh, I don't know, the part about her moving Arianna to a strange new city, far away from the many loving family members that Arianna has in Salem, not to mention Arianna's father -- that Gabi would be a decent enough human being to share that information with them right away instead of being shady and evasive about the whole thing because she knows that what she is considering is wrong.

As for Gabi[...][she's] a young mother, and should pursue this opportunity. She is not tied to Will. Arianna is young enough to make such a move without much trauma. Will and Sonny can visit and also have dual custody. I just don't see the big deal, and the story is a non story to me.
It's kind of late, but I still feel the need to step on my soapbox and comment on this -- especially the bolded portion. :soapbox:

Whether Gabi likes it or not, she is tied to Will for the next eighteen years, if not the rest of her life, through Arianna. Being a parent is about putting the child first and always doing what's in their best interest. I'm not even a parent and I know that, so why doesn't Gabi?

It simply isn't in Arianna's best interest for Gabi to selfishly rip the child away from a loving father (not to mention the many other loving family members in Salem who are more than happy to help Gabi and Will raise Arianna) to pursue her own suddenly resurfaced "dream" to be a model in a strange new city that she's completely unfamiliar with and will have no support system in (oh -- other than babysitters and child care services -- complete strangers, in other words -- that the modeling agency -- again filled with complete strangers -- provides her with, of course).

In principle, yes, I agree with the contention that many "modern" families live apart and shuttle kids back and forth all of the time. They do so for a number of different reasons, but it's never ideal, and none of those reasons apply in this case. Gabi and Will get along with each other, Will has repeatedly expressed his desire for Arianna to not be shuffled back and forth between homes because he was raised in a similar manner and wants a better life for his daughter, and Gabi doesn't need to take Arianna and move many states -- not cities, but states -- away from Will to pursue a career or be with a husband or other family members. She doesn't even need to do so for financial reasons, even though it would certainly be a career-based move. She just wants to. There's a very big difference.

At the moment, I see no way for Gabi to come out of this looking like anything other than a fickle, selfish person who cares more about pursuing her own dream -- one that I will reiterate that she was insisting a few weeks ago that she no longer cared about and would certainly never put ahead of Arianna's needs -- than she does about letting Arianna be raised by both of her parents. Twelve visits to Salem a year to see Will (based on one of the terms of the contract that Justin revealed in this episode) is nothing compared to the daily "visits" that Arianna currently gets with her father. It doesn't matter if Arianna is young or not -- that time is priceless, and Gabi's considering depriving Arianna and Will of it for completely selfish reasons.

That said, I do agree that the story is a bit of a "non-story" -- we all know that it's just another one of Nick's manipulations, and that's another reason that the whole thing annoys me, because I can't stand it when Will and Sonny get sucked into that homophobic creep's orbit. But it is what it is, and Gabi certainly isn't the good guy (or girl, in this case) here.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Nov 19 2013, 06:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply