Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 12:54 AM (13,148 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

It'll be great to see one of Days great heros back on canvas---I do love my super-spies-with-accents! One of my dream crossover fantasies involves Shane Donovan and Robert Scorpio (GH) teaming up to fight evil.

I would love it if we saw Shane and Kim more, even if it's just around the holidays. Would also like to see their son Andrew stop by for a visit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I love them both. So much so that I can overlook Patsy sometimes being OTT. Would love for them to stick around. Salem needs a good guy like Shane.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Love me some Shane. Kimberly runs hot and cold for me. But can't deny the chemistry between CS and PP though.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I was a big fan of theirs but I honestly can't remember their wedding or much of their story anymore. There were so many great soaps back then that I would switch soaps a lot.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I loved the Shane/Kim romance back in the day - but their last return to the show was less than underwhelming. Here's hoping we get some enjoyable scenes this time around...

LuLu2102

What always sticks out in my mind as far as Shane/Kim memories is Kim's runny mascara during Andrew's birth and "I saw the beam!!!!".

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really feel like right now would be the perfect time for Shane and Kim to return for a more long-term permanent run....Patsy and Charles both seem up for it...and I just feel like their chemistry with Jen Lilley is going to work and fit.

AFaithL

I can't fully enjoy Kim and Shane since the Kayla/Shane debacle. I guess I never forgave Shane for saying "I'm finally with the right Brady sister."

jam6242
Member Avatar

Shane and Kim are one of my all-time favorite couples but the Shane/Kayla thing didn't bother me. Kim had moved on herself. I didn't even know it was controversial until a few years ago because I wasn't reading any message boards at the time it played out.

mirabella

ladyofthelake
Nov 18 2013, 09:09 AM
The original hunky Brit. My heart is full.
Yes, and he is not only the original hunky Brit but Days' BEST & sexiest Brit.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually really liked it when Kimberly almost had this "thing" with Lawrence even though she was supposed to be playing him. I never knew from day to day whether she was setting him up to screw him over or was falling for him. Truthfully, I'm not sure Kimberly ever quite knew, either.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 18 2013, 12:59 AM
"What would you think if I told you.... I always wanted to hold you..."
"I don't know what we're afraid of.....nothing would change if we made love...."

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 18 2013, 01:31 AM
lysie
Nov 18 2013, 12:54 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Is there a way for me to dislike just half the picture?
I'd like to like this a million times.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Patsy & Charles at the 1986 SOD Awards:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Yep. it's official. after today's episode, JJ has joined the pro-Fetch group. :shame:

Posted Image

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Charlie,I love you. :wub:

metitle
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 18 2013, 12:49 PM
Yep. it's official. after today's episode, JJ has joined the pro-Fetch group. :shame:

Posted Image
ick :facepalm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OOoh, Sami asked EJ what he is doing? Hmmmmm.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

woohoo! it's finally a new day in Salem & Sami is out of that fugly dress

metitle
Member Avatar

showing opening with EJAMI in bed.
what their fight is over already?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply